Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Holds The Christian "truth"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Holds The Christian "truth"? (805 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Christian Truth / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by tpaine: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
Of course, I am using the word "truth" in the lousest possible sense here. But which of the various Christian denomination holds the "truth" about the Christian belief?

I see Christians on this forum bashing each other in the face with verses from the bible and demanding interpretations for the opponents, only to be bashed back again and again with the same or similar stuff.

In my experience, the evangelicals do not consider other Christians as "saved" and in fact despise other Christians who are not "born again" or evangelical. So who really hold the Christian truth?
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by hns: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
he that believes in The Bible from cover to cover and obeys it all ,holds the truth
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by samba123(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Tpaine, mybe you hold the title of 'TRUTH IN YOU EVOLUTION THEORY', if you base on christianity no one among them claim to be the 'truth' themselves.
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
Tpaine is the Archbishop of the evolution church.
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by slimtoney(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
They are a pple divided against themselves.their religious heads uses divide and rule techniques to cause chaos and misunderstanding amongst them,guess it is what they will be seeking to resolve till d trumpet will sound cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by Lady2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2008
@tpaine and slimtoney

that is the reason why I cry for christianity. As Tpaine said we bash each other with the same stuff. I agree, because what one passage says another says again in different words. If only my christian brothers and sisters will see that it's all the same.

To answer ur question, Christ holds the truth, faith in him is what is needed. He will direct our paths.

Have a good day sir.
Re: Who Holds The Christian "truth"? by 4Him(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2008
slimtoney:

[b]They are a people divided against themselves.[/b]their religious heads uses divide and rule techniques to cause chaos and misunderstanding amongst them,guess it is what they will be seeking to resolve till d trumpet will sound cheesy cheesy

Is this hypocrite aware of the shia-sunni divide in eslam today?

Did he read the latest news on the present conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan even today?

(1) (Reply)

>>>>heaven And Hell.,<<<is It Real / A Very Good Site. / Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.