Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria (4092 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
smiley smileyLike I said before they are sure a blessing to our great country Nigeria

Yoruba men are the only men that are willing to date any Nigerian woman regardless of her tribe

U will see yoruba guys abroad dating calabar, igbo, urhobo, and other small tribes

this gives us and other minority tribes options smiley

they practice one Nigeria, up yoruba Niggaz!! smiley

God will continue to bless you handsome, sweet, educated yoruba men kiss

the educated Yoruba man

Onila 2013. .copyright

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Beync(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
No, Not again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
onila: other small tribes

this gives us and other minority tribes
options smiley
quite derogatory undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: quite derogatory undecided
sharrap
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
onila: sharrap
okay undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Akshow: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
So not true. Don't demean others to feel important
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
lol you need other tribes to give you options? smh
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dis gal dey fevk Yoruba guy o! Onila! Talk tru!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dis gal dey fevk Yoruba guy o! Onila! Talk tru!!!!!!
please i want to see you , i have been looking for your pic all over the the thread: beauty of nairaland woman ..could please upload your pic again sad smiley
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
her pic is in her profile[size=50pt].[/size]
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
pleep: her pic is in her profile[size=50pt].[/size]
thanks.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please i want to see you , i have been looking for your pic all over the the thread: beauty of nairaland woman ..could please upload your pic again sad smiley
Creepy!
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Creepy!
sad embarassed sorry, I just wanted to put a face on your wonderful personage.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sad embarassed sorry, I just wanted to put a face on your wonderful personage.
I c... Tenk u! smiley
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I c... Tenk u! smiley
welcome, are you going to post your pic? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
awkward turtle.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
^ edited comments grin grin grin
are you plarp? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
=0 ive been here much longer than plarp

why?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
pleep: =0 ive been here much longer than plarp

why?
he sounded like u and pleep disappeared when plarp starts commenting, beside that plarp almost =pleep you know plaerep=Pleep
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
pleep: =0 ive been here much longer than plarp

why?
so you know plarp? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by tpia5: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
U will see yoruba guys abroad dating calabar, igbo, urhobo, and other small tribes

and the ones in nigeria arent doing the same?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 2:03am On Feb 27, 2013
Plarp is a real nigga.. that all imma say
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2013
onila: smiley smileyLike I said before they are sure a blessing to our great country Nigeria

Yoruba men are the only men that are willing to date any Nigerian woman regardless of her tribe

this gives us and other minority tribes options smiley

they practice one Nigeria, up yoruba Niggaz!! smiley

God will continue to bless you handsome, sweet, educated yoruba men kiss

the educated Yoruba man

Onila 2013. .copyright

The word commitment is not in their books
They won't just cheat but your children are sure to have step siblings scattered all over
Na their style

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2013
What is this some more Tribalism Bullshit?

Somebody make a thread about which tribe of women have the stankest vajinas. I am a little more interested in that little Factoid
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: What is this some more Tribalism Bullshit?

Somebody make a thread about which tribe of women have the stankest vajinas. I am a little more interested in that little Factoid
puerto Rican
Lol @ crackers having the same taste jeezz you are something else
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: puerto Rican

Can't Argue That One, you might be Right

..You must know Gabby.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: puerto Rican
Lol @ crackers having the same taste jeezz you are something else
Plz tell me you are not serious about that. sad i love purto rican chicks

.... but vag stank is something i cant handle lol
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi:

The word commitment is not in their books
They won't just cheat but your children are sure to have step siblings scattered all over
Na their style
Thats only the yoruba muslims
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Can't Argue That One, you might be Right

..You must know Gabby.
holy fug dude...i know a puerto rican chick named gabby.... shes underage tho.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 27, 2013
pleep: Plz tell me you are not serious about that. sad i love purto rican chicks
me too I love them I was going to say the same thing, I used to think they were racist and racially bleeped up like Dominican,but I was wrong they(esp the mixed one) really love BA.and to an extent others black.they are very sweet and caring.
And I was joking , I'm yet to have any info about their pu-C grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2013
I know i done smelled some Venezuelan Nana That Made my Eyes Water.

Had to lift up the cover and turn the fan on.

Venezuelan Byyytches Stankkkk!

...It's that Food....their Diet...Uhggg

Top# 5 Stankest Vajinas...

#1~Dominicans~No description Needed.
#2~Venezuelans~...a Hot Funky Pungent Odor that makes ya eyes water
#3~Puerto Rican....Hard to Describe
#4~Italians.....Italian byytches good for not even attempting to wipe their azzz...their Puccy smells like Straight Up Shiitt!
#5~Black Americans.....Usually smells like Old Perm and Hair Conditioner that has been caught, entrenched and Tangled into the forest of Pubic Hair for a myriad of weeks, with slight traces of Fish.

#Best Smellin Nana....#Samoans..#Polynesians....Mwuaahh. Real Good Smelling Mamiis..Balanced Diet too.

Honorable Mention #6 Jamaican women....Usually Just Smells like Weed and Gives you a Contact High cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of The Over 80 Ethnic Groups In Ethiopia / Aye Omoge Asiko: Ihoho Ara Won Ni Won Fi N Ya Foto / Hacked Netflix Available.!✨✨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.