Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. (12574 Views)

Is Barcelona And Spain Really Now A Bore Of A Team To Watch? / Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? / Is Barcelona The Greatest Football Team Of This Generation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by soochukwu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Two defeats in a row what has Barcelona to offer now.what is your take!

They lost to Milan at the San siro 2 - 0 in the Champions league

Yesterday they lost to rivals Real Madrid 3 -1 in the second leg of the Copa del rey semi-finals,the worst defeat was handed to Barca by Bayern 0-7 on aggregate.and then BBM.

1 Like

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Macky2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Close to that.
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
how does that signify that their reign is coming to an end. Arsenal was on a six match losing streak and still made top 4, qualified for intercontinental cups what gives?!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by HighChief4(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Even a blind man could see that. It started like this for all those other clubs that reigned in the past. They are on the downhill bro

3 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by zuma4k(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
very far from dat... remember dey'r wit no manager @ d moment

4 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by baloafo: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chelsea exposes their tactical way of playing, so other clubs emulate it. Shikena!

27 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by abbeylanre007: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ask google! ;DAsk google!
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by nellybadas: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
it only shows they are human. i dont know why people just keep believing they are perfect. no body is. loosing two games doesnt mean ur reign is over.

6 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by phaya(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
It just shows Barca aint invisible. They CAN BE DEFEATED. Their reign of terror n fear is gradually slipping. That's LIFE for you

4 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Oghale009: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
LWKMD! Octopus Paul ought to answer this.

Have you guys seen this video of 9ice prostrating to fans in New Jersey for showing up late? See it here - http://gistville.com/2013/02/video-nigerian-singer-9ice-prostratingapologizing-to-fans-in-new-jersey-for-showing-up-late/
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Codedrock(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Iyen o kan mi o, all i wanna keep seeing is barca been beaten in laliga so madrid cud be in da top, as we all know dem don drop out of champions league already! Up madrid...
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by guente02(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
zuma4k: very far from dat... remember dey'r wit no manager @ moment
Na manager dey play the ball?

5 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by pek(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
They were not reigning cause they were neither European or la liga champions.

2 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by ritux: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
No. Certainly not. Every team go through a bad time during the season and this is theirs.
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by BashMe1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
gimme 2mins, i wanna find out from Octopus Paul... kiss
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by executinal(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
They always depend on Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Diminishing returns setting in....sorry barca...but is time to drop again.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Shankboye(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
soochukwu: Two defeats in a row what has Barcelona to offer now.what is your take!

They lost to Milan at the San siro 2 - 0 in the Champions league

Yesterday they lost to rivals Real Madrid 3 -1 in the second leg of the Copa del rey semi-finals

. Did u forget they are playing without a coach? Stop being sentimental and shatap.. Hw many big club can play without a coach.. They are still d best in d world..imagine madrid without mourinho..

3 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by priestcharm(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
They are on the downward slope.
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by texbaba1: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
op, u ar still asking it has ended since. barca is made up of 3 pillers- the coach (guadiola), messi and the other players(xavi, iniesta, nd co) take away any one of these individual pillers its yakata for them. guardiola has gone, xavi will soon retire nd may be iniesta too. u must agree u dont come accross plyers like that all the time. i hve always said that if i am a coach, that barca team cannot beat my team more than 2 consecutive times before i will knw how to neutralise them, nd mourinho has always prooved me rigth. barca is a team that will play with the same team, same formation, same pattern for all opponents...gosh!!!sometimes the opposition determines ur formation nd tactics, but not for barca, they will never change how they play nd teams except majority of spannish teams have caugth up with their pattern.spanish teams are less technical.

2 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by dharreyflap: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
abdulmii: Diminishing returns setting in....sorry barca...but is time to drop again.... tongue
Welcome to FUOYE

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti is a Federal University of Nigeria poised to take education to the next level not only in sub-saharan Africa but indeed to the rest of the world. Established in 2011, offers students from all backgrounds degrees in Agriculture, Engineering and Sciences as well as Arts/Humanities.
for more details, click here............http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by ritux: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
@OP not two defeat in a row because they defeated Sevilla on saturday
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by cecegorz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
How does losing two games to two top teams become end of an era?
Have they lost any of their key players?
Last time i checked they are still pretty on top of La liga with a good margin.
Unless you are an Arsenal fan looking for a pity party mate, this question is baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Shankboye(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
U self go say u dey talk? So du.mb of u.
guente02:

1 Like

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by 2morrow: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy smiley wink
barca till i die cool....
barclona all the way
barcelona for life
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Whobedatte(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
With all sincerity, this isn't the same barca i used to know. Using the same set of players for the past4 -5years, not having a plan B, and besides Jordi Roura was FLOP. This is the worst phase we cules have experienced in the last 5yrs. Though they saw it coming, but over reliance on LaPulga, and using Lamasia graduated thru and thru, Letting go of ETO and YAYA, etc infact Sandro Rossel tenure is the worst in recent years. All hail LAPORTA. Barca till i die, red and Blue.

1 Like

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bye bye to uefalona. smiley
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by zuma4k(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
guente02:
... oya make ur team sack ur manager nah... play without any!
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by Regiblinkz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Every team has a time frame to shine...#ShitHappens
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by zumarock8(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
@op ,accept my sincere appologies..,but it is either u re stupid or u re tryin to be stupid for askin such a stupid question,
so becos baca loss 2 match that makes their reign to cme to an end.
re there not humans playin. no one is perfect my guy

barca for life
Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by means(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
I beg to disagree with some comments here. They are potential Spanish champions . Barcelonia cannot go a season without winning a silverware. I see jealousy and a feeling of insecurity about Barca in most comments. A successful man/institution has many enemies.

1 Like

Re: Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. by vision2050: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shankboye: . Did u forget they are playing without a coach? Stop being sentimental and shatap.. Hw many big club can play without a coach.. They are still d best in d world..imagine madrid without mourinho..
chelsea have no coach that is why we lose important game....... Just accept defeat and let me hear words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burnley vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 2nd February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.