Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (19439 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Gov. T.A Orji; Abia State, And The “good Governance” Tour By Kelechukwu Uzoka / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
338MW Power Project Egbema, Imo State

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Afam Cycle Power Plant

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
Delta State University Teaching Hospital

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by karlmax2: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nice pls more pics if u have more
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Nnewi

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by solopumpy227: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is the kind of pictures I WANT TO BE SEEING rom the FG not all the rurbish epilogues being smeared around by the insecer9gerian. OP could please post more pictures of FG projects from the tour.

Although the larger part of this Egbema plant seems to have been done before this GEJ government at least this is a step in right direction http://fmi.gov.ng/nggt-imo-maku-tasks-nipp-on-monitoring-completion-of-power-projects/

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Great pictures. Well done @Op

Let me use this opportunity to upload some of the pictures on my phone. From top to bottom:
1) Picture of Ongoing works on the Abuja Rail mass transit. The contract was awarded in May 2007 but contract commenced in May 2009. The project involves detailed design and construction of 45km of standard gauge double
track rail. Work is expected to be completed by first quarter of 2015.
When completed the train is expected to move 2million people per day

2) Picture of the Re-modelled Benin Airport

3) Picture of the 43.2 kilometre Manchok – Vom road in Plateau State is one of the several road projects that has been completed and opened to commuters. The roadwhich was taken over by the Federal Government in January 2012 was executed at a cost of N3.9 billion. The road now provides alternative route for travels to Kaduna as well as linkage of Plateau State with Kaduna State

4) Picture of the newly remodelled Terminal 1 of the Murtala Mohammed Airport,Lagos

For more pictures seehttp://www.nairaland.com/1190163/dump-pictures-video-federal-govt

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
RIVERS STATE - Amb. Nne Furo Kurubo Model Sec. School

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
St. Patrick College, Asaba College

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by WilyiWily: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Innoson SUV look Nice

12 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by karlmax2: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2013
I hope fashola praise singers can see what secondary schools looks like in rivers state!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2013
CROSS RIVER STATE-The 565 National Integrated Power Project

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Benue Teragro - Agribusiness Transnat. Corp

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Delta State Mass Transit Scheme

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2013
mods put it on the front page
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by SuyaEater(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2013
UQUO Gas Plant - EKET

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by takedat(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2013
It is good to see some serious work going on. I applaud the various state governors and the FG, that even in the face of their theivery, they still have some projects to show! I do not believe we need a good governance tour before Nigerians know their leaders are working, when a government begins to blow its own trumpet, it shows they are lacking in a band!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by mojounited(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2013
SuyaEater: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Nnewi

Holy molly! Those are clean rides... Patriotic Nigerians need to patronize Innoson shocked #I'm placing an order next week grin
Kool projects too

18 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 27, 2013
take dat: It is good to see some serious work going on. I applaud the various state governors and the FG, that even in the face of their theivery, they still have some projects to show! I do not believe we need a good governance tour before Nigerians know their leaders are working, when a government begins to blow its own trumpet, it shows they are lacking in a band!

On the contrary, we ABSOLUTELY DO need a 'good governance tour' for the public to know about these projects, as the media is so terribly inept at reporting anything else apart from politics.

Fantastic images. Kudos to poster.

5 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by koruji(m): 4:41am On Feb 27, 2013
So Labaran Maku has to go on a jamboree for people to know what their government is doing?
This is a country where a whole president commissions electrification projects powered by gasoline generators.
So, what does these picture tell anyone.

It is sad that someone would see how Fashola reports on his projects and decided create a bastardized version of it.
Who is going to check those projects after Maku leaves town?
In contrast, the public can quickly tell us which of Fashola's projects are as reported - with constant updates.

If the FG government wants us to see its projects people there should take pictures and upload for all to see.
Does it mean there is nobody else that can take pictures of projects other than Maku and his 120 "estacode collecting travellers"?

This is a complete waste of time.
Imagine displaying the Innoson Motor Plant as part of the Good Governance showcase.

ROSSIKE:

On the contrary, we ABSOLUTELY DO need a 'good governance tour' for the public to know about these projects, as the media is so terribly inept at reporting anything else apart from politics.

Fantastic images. Kudos to poster.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by TheBookWorm: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Interesting pictures that I am seeing on this thread.

It is quite easy to become pessimistic about Nigeria, but these pictures definitely have put a smile on my face. More needs to be done in Nigeria, but this is a good start. It just goes to show that there is always a silver lining even in a country like Nigeria.

Nigeria could one day become a manufacturing giant if the right leaders guide the country on the correct path. There is so much raw talent that is waiting to be tapped.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2013
Hmm there may be hope
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2013
Well as bad as Nigeria is being governed today.
It appears that Nigeria has seen more development (which is still only embryonic) in president Jonathan's two years than we witnessed in 8 years of Thief Obasanjo's thievery.
Am I wrong?

21 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2013
Dear mods,
Why haven't this thread made front. At a point, you have to admit your tomfoolery is getting annoying. I thought this site was created to to inform nigerians among other things. But it seems the reverse is the case here. Your one-sided reports only adds to the claim that "nigeria is a failed state".
Please, drop the disgusting, biased reporting and act as a patriotic nigerian

Thanks,

Liberty300

4 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2013
By the way OP, does importing SUVs count as infrastructural development?

The school shown is sure not affordable by the average Nigerian right?

So the good governance tour is nothing short of propaganda tool by the ruling party, rather than genuine attempt to encourage good governance?

6 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by omenka(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2013
liberty300: Dear mods,
Why haven't this thread made front. At a point, you have to admit your tomfoolery is getting annoying. I thought this site was created to to inform nigerians among other things. But it seems the reverse is the case here. Your one-sided reports only adds to the claim that "nigeria is a failed state".
Please, drop the disgusting, biased reporting and act as a patriotic nigerian

Thanks,

Liberty300

Dear Liberty, if it irks you so badly that the thread hasn't hit the front page, why don't you go start up a blog or forum and splash every single such thread on the homepage for the world to see ehn?

While at it, you can also print the pictures and post them on the walls of ur apartment for people who have no access to the internet to see.

Quit the whining, it is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by karlmax2: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2013
GenBuhari: By the way OP, does importing SUVs count as infrastructural development?

The school shown is sure not affordable by the average Nigerian right?

So the good governance tour is nothing short of propaganda tool by the ruling party, rather than genuine attempt to encourage good governance?
my brother believe me that is how almost all the public school in rivers state looks like.if uve gone to rivers state u would see it urself amechi started transforming the public schools in the state in his first term u need to go to the state and see the schools ur self they all look like private school

3 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by theripper: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2013
GenBuhari: Well as bad as Nigeria is being governed today.
It appears that Nigeria has seen more development (which is still only embryonic) in president Jonathan's two years than we witnessed in 8 years of Thief Obasanjo's thievery.
Am I wrong?

Hell yeah Fccuking right, dat PIG couldn't even tar the road leading to his farm in OTA.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by theripper: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Neva knew Innoson had SUV's o, see as dem clean for eye. How come I never even see one for Lag?

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by OluEmmaAss: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2013
Propaganda! It is the common man on the street who tells whether a government is working or not!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel & Roli Uduaghan, Patience Jonathan At PDP Delta State Rally / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.