Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (29084 Views)

Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
proverty Money they say is the root of all evil.

Why steal a common panty? I wish I was friends with these girls so I could supple them dozen every month. Or I wish I was on the scene to pay for the stolen panties. Why beat someone to coma for such? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sad sad world.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
when girls of nowadays no dey wear pant anymore some dey steal am nawaoooo if na tru
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by doctokwus: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP
Just as I thought!There are so many fake stories being circulated via the social media,u wud need to think thru any post before making a comment dat makes you look foolish.Yes girls do sometimes steal panties but y wud dey take d risk of stealing 3packs,also there are no pics,yet many av already passed judgement on them!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
The ASABA 3 were lucky this time around
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
The ASABA 3 are lucky this time around
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by chenu(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
too bad
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Maigigz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa 4dem ooh
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Dygeasy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
M M M: Just becos of G-STRING undecided
Dey re lucky dey didn't die

Dey should go & do thanksgiving in there church
where in the post did you see G-STRING?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Dygeasy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
larryh539: after buying a packet,why steal another 3pieces of pants? And why beat ur 'customer' to coma for stealin just 3pants!
I reserve my comment cos i dont av all d info 2prove their guiltiness
Guilt you mean?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by olatunji555: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Babzilla: WARNING 2 ALL PANTY BANDITS
DONT MESS WIF ASABA MARKET WOMEN
na watin concern u
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by sobastical: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP

With your name I will believe you but what about the source? Maybe I should ignore that too
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by masterpiece123: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
this cant be true jhor
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by kagel: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2013

IF THEY ARE MUSLIM NKO ? THEY SHOULD ALSO GO TO MOSQUE AND DO THANKSGIVING TOO.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by starbuck(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin passing by
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
The author and finisher of this fake news/story is a slowpoke...

There are NO mass communication students in Asaba campus.. (but Abraka campus).

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Popowaa: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lmao
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Ogegod87: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
NnamdiN: Both Beater and Beatee are guilty. grin let karma judge

Dis really got me laffing seriously.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by jamest3(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Must they wear panties?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Some Girls can be silly somtimes. Pants! Smh
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by amolaniyi: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
na wa for niger oooooo just because of pant, God go punish that woman
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Undergraduate thieves.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by MackyNene(f): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
No Mention of G-STRING here oohh. U Like stuffs under G-STRING i guess

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by dynasty4u: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
word! rofl
NnamdiN: Both Beater and Beatee are guilty. grin le ;Dt karma judge
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by prettyboi1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
299: We're beating the ones that steal just pants...while praying for the ones that loot our billions everyday. Smh
Welcome to the life of an average Nigerian bro. I couldn't have said what you said better.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by symbianDON(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
ahh ahhh!!!! Must they wear pant for goodness sake?!!!!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ordinary pant ke
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
delors: THANK GOD SAY THEM NOR ALUU-CINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Kai Nairaland!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu / Vandals Caught In A Girl's Secondary School In Rivers State (Photos) / Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.