Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? (867 Views)

Why Do Ladies Become Funny When Optionless Set In? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by cixluv(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2008
Why do ladies become possessive when they notice your progress?

i prefer a lady loving me for who i am, not what i am. what do u think?
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by iice(f): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
the goodies
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by Busta(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
No Money, No Love grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by opokonwa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
Because every lady wants to hook up with a successful man.
The same way that most guys would prefer a pretty lady.
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by tngtech(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2008
I will say they are called TIMAYA. NO MONEY NO HONEY
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by MsLurker(f): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Not all of us.

I want someone who can stand on their own. Just like I stand on mine.
If you have a plan to get somewhere and I love you, I'll love you broke and if you eventually get the ducketts, I'll love the same way.
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by adeboo(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2008
opokonwa:

Thats true.
But if ma guy started being successful then why am i being possessive?
I am happy for him.
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by kolaoloye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
opokonwa:

Truly,You have said it all.
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by Scopium: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
[size=13pt]First of they want to take the credit of saying "Behind a Successful Man There's a Woman" Then insecurity. They love security especially financial security so they try at all cost to keep it since the guy is not blind and now has financial might to access other chicks more sophisticated than they are.[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by sistajay(f): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ scopium

You are damn right.
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
iice:

the goodies
rofl tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? by cixluv(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
gold diggers go for " who u r" and not " what u r"

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Realize He/she Was The One? / 5 Mistake That Make Women "flake Out" / Nigerian Woman Wants To Marry After 3 Wks Due To Visa Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.