Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. (16325 Views)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by jamest3(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yes they (APC) will come one way but will scatter in a thousand ways...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by samilo88(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
PDP will still win come 2015. Elections in nigeria isn't won on d pages of newspapers. Beside those who are up to date with nigeria's politics, the average nigeria doesn't even know APC. If APC is going to win the presidency its not going to be in 2015. They aren't a national party yet, more work still has to be done by APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by CosaNostra: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
APC all the way

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by lacasa: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
APC is not perfect!.

But, a party that has Buhari, Bakare, Oshiomole anϑ Pat utomi anϑ the Fashola of this day, smiley

HANDS DOWN, APC 2015 is the sensible choice cool

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by superior1: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Assembly of Perfect Criminals (APC), cant run Nigeria. They are too military and illiterate to pilot a 21st century nation. Anyone under the age of 40 that supports APC is naive and needs re-education.

Billy-goat, are you 80 already?, abeg, re-educate us

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by YoungMoney3: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Buhari and Tinubu what is the problem with you people . we don't need thief's and terrorist as our leader
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by mycito90: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
dazey: Thief - Tinubu and Terror Leader buhari. keep on deceiving you fellow illiterates that you want to save Nigeria . we will see at poll in 2015
wat do u mean dazey f**k

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Can't we just for once get out of dis black thinking of ours... Have heard rumour about der manifesto, thought dat does not work all d time cos if u pick up pdp manifesto, u will b amazed by it bt dey did not Zap.I.n.g implement 1percent of it.. So y don't we call for CHANGE, which is what APC is bringing.... Aw long ar we going remain in d dark cos we ar black does dat mean our thinkng is black as well... Let's emulate d number one world country n start reaping what our father av bin for... Its getting so frustrating to see dese clowns called PDP in power since 99 n day by day dey wrecking d country n gradually Deteriorating n damaging d emotions of d nigerians, let's call for change by supporting APC n blive me we won't regret dis

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Akpan107(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
grafikii: God please let this thing work this time around o
It has failed already... APC is not to the interest of Nigerians, but a sectional and a tribal interest. PDP remain the only National Party in Nigeria! If you want to form a party that would be accepted by all Nigerians, form National one and not a regional party. APC will never see the light of the day.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Akpan107(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
GudluckIBB: I pray that come 2015, jonanthan wud have been arrested and tried By Gen Buhari.Then our president,(Buhari) will reduce the price of petrol,create Jobs,reduce the price of Garri. And then peeps like Ahmadu Ali,Anenih,Akpabio,labaran Maku,Reno omokri,Reuben Abati,GEJ Oronto Douglas and Co will be cooling off In either a blue or Green uniform In one of those Govt buildings with high fences.
Lord,I know u will Use Buhari to Actualize these dreams in jesus Name
Amen!!
Wake-up jor! Day don break...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should not trust anything that comes from buhari and tinubu. They are worse than jonathan. Lets look 4 another aliance

True. I support David Mark and And Andy Uba.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by takedat(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akpan107: It has failed already... APC is not to the interest of Nigerians, but a sectional and a tribal interest. PDP remain the only National Party in Nigeria! If you want to form a party that would be accepted by all Nigerians, form National one and not a regional party. APC will never see the light of the day.
What have we benefited from the ruling "national party"? How will APC become a national party when all we do is to be a critic outside of the arena without getting politically involved? If we truly want an alternative party to PDP, we should be ready to take over the political space, and this is an opening for us to make demands from the new party, if truly what we desire is a change!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
GudluckIBB: I pray that come 2015, jonanthan wud have been arrested and tried By Gen Buhari.Then our president,(Buhari) will reduce the price of petrol,create Jobs,reduce the price of Garri. And then peeps like Ahmadu Ali,Anenih,Akpabio,labaran Maku,Reno omokri,Reuben Abati,GEJ Oronto Douglas and Co will be cooling off In either a blue or Green uniform In one of those Govt buildings with high fences.
Lord,I know u will Use Buhari to Actualize these dreams in jesus Name
Amen!!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Assembly of Perfect Criminals (APC), cant run Nigeria. They are too military and illiterate to pilot a 21st century nation. Anyone under the age of 40 that supports APC is naive and needs re-education.

I see your grammar is getting better....

You took advantage of the Amnesty Student Exchange thingy?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by lekeodumuyiwa: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
I think our people should be careful about their comments on the merger.What is the essence of a political party that has been in power for 14 years and cannot provide basic amenities for humanity unlike what we see in the western world.A merger of the opposition political parties is not a bad idea.But am surprised that most of the commentators on this platform whom i think should know better that nothing good can come out the present arrangement led by PDP speaks like a person suffering from fungi infested mind.There must be alternatives to everything in life.Therefore those that did not understand whats development,qualitative good life and provisions of other infrastrures will always condemn the merger and bring saints from heaven to come and remake the political process and constitutional democracy.
I support Buhari and Tinubu in providing leadership at this critical time of our nation building.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by wwwkaycom(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Methink Buhari is ok, let all Nigerians be united is sending Jonathan and Patience away from Aso Rock. The duo are a bad omen, a misfit in govt. However, I will prefer to vote for James Ibori than give my vote to this clever Lagos criminal called Jagaban, Nigerians will suffer more in the hand of the pseudo democrat.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by samkoro: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
One Buhari and Tinubu.

I think PDP is still better.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by franchizy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
dazey: Thief - Tinubu and Terror Leader buhari. keep on deceiving you fellow illiterates that you want to save Nigeria . we will see at poll in 2015

U just use dis forum to let out rubbish from ur mouth, what r ur evidences dat Timubu is a thief or Buhari a terror. I think u better comment maturedly and not rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by samkoro: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
One thief
One terrorist.

The theif steals
And the terrorist bombs and destroys.

The devil does nothing but to steal and destroy.(Bible)

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by samkoro: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mohammadu Buhari
Bola Tinubu

One thief
One terrorist.

The theif steals
And the terrorist bombs and destroys.

The devil does nothing but to steal and destroy.(Bible said so)
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by jmaine: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good for them . . .let them quickly coordinate their strategies and bring the game on . . .We are waiting . . . .

God bless them if it's Buhari aspiring for the presidency again . . .His loss is heavily assured . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please for d so called PDP fans, can u mention one state d so called ruling political party is doing well, at least we all know at d federal dat u guys are clueless n disastrous in managing... Just one state, and I will keep shut

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by franchizy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akpan107: It has failed already... APC is not to the interest of Nigerians, but a sectional and a tribal interest. PDP remain the only National Party in Nigeria! If you want to form a party that would be accepted by all Nigerians, form National one and not a regional party. APC will never see the light of the day.

I think its ur family dat is d intrest of Nigerians. Why not ask ur father to run for president. Ewu Gambia dats wat u are

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by jmaine: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
BAMM GROUP: Please for d so called PDP fans, can u mention one state d so called ruling political party is doing well, at least we all know at d federal dat u guys are clueless n disastrous in managing... Just one state, and I will keep shut

Go to Akwa Ibom, Enugu , Rivers and Jigawa State . . . . .You are a stark novice . . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by franchizy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
lekeodumuyiwa: I think our people should be careful about their comments on the merger.What is the essence of a political party that has been in power for 14 years and cannot provide basic amenities for humanity unlike what we see in the western world.A merger of the opposition political parties is not a bad idea.But am surprised that most of the commentators on this platform whom i think should know better that nothing good can come out the present arrangement led by PDP speaks like a person suffering from fungi infested mind.There must be alternatives to everything in life.Therefore those that did not understand whats development,qualitative good life and provisions of other infrastrures will always condemn the merger and bring saints from heaven to come and remake the political process and constitutional democracy.
I support Buhari and Tinubu in providing leadership at this critical time of our nation building.

God bless u my dear
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by takedat(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
lekeodumuyiwa: I think our people should be careful about their comments on the merger.What is the essence of a political party that has been in power for 14 years and cannot provide basic amenities for humanity unlike what we see in the western world.A merger of the opposition political parties is not a bad idea.But am surprised that most of the commentators on this platform whom i think should know better that nothing good can come out the present arrangement led by PDP speaks like a person suffering from fungi infested mind.There must be alternatives to everything in life.Therefore those that did not understand whats development,qualitative good life and provisions of other infrastrures will always condemn the merger and bring saints from heaven to come and remake the political process and constitutional democracy.
Nice post! The problem I have with some of the supposed enlightened commentators, is that their eyes are only on 2015 and are blinded to the advantages of having an alternative party with almost the same strength as PDP. Though some are against it for clannish and ungodly religious reasons. The other group who are the politically unattached are waiting for an angel to come take over the entire political space, forgetting that no political party is made of saints anywhere! Nigerians should be wise enough to take advantage of this opportunity that will lead to competition of ideas and choice! We cannot throw the baby away with the bath water simply because a few unscrupulous elements are among them. If we cannot form our own political party, it is best we rally behind the new one that needs our support by making demands which the ruling party cannot offer to us!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
jmaine:

Go to Akwa Ibom, Enugu , Rivers and Jigawa State . . . . .You are a stark novice . . . .

Who is d stark novice here, lol.... D dreamer pro, I lived in rivers, ph to b precise for good 10yrs bet me u failed woefully on dat.... And for enugu, I only see beautification of some roads n nothing more, no any other development dat cld help d life of d citizens... Akwa ibom has bin d way it was for centuries... As for jigawa av not bin dere.... Dreamer n loud mouth pro, please tell me what I don't know
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by jmaine: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
BAMM GROUP:

Who is d stark novice here, lol.... D dreamer pro, I lived in rivers, ph to b precise for good 10yrs bet me u failed woefully on dat.... And for enugu, I only see beautification of some roads n nothing more, no any other development dat cld help d life of d citizens... Akwa ibom has bin d way it was for centuries... As for jigawa av not bin dere.... Dreamer n loud mouth pro, please tell me what I don't know

Look at the way you confidently revealed your irritably dubious, dull and shameless nature . . . .

The part in bold is simply shocking and sad . . .Damn !!!

You need to start posting less on this board due to your obvious deficiencies
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by gramci: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
yacsabdul: ur a full. Sai Gen Buhari

Chei "full" cheesy
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by princemaicheal: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
yacsabdul: ur a full. Sai Gen Buhari
Seriously?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by maclatunji: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2013
And support the PDP after 14 years of abysmal failure? No thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by wittytezzy(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2013
Symphony007: Funny, 2015 is fast approaching and this "new party" does'nt have a manifesto and ordinary nigerians who don't follow the news like you and i don't know what apc is. I wonder how this people will pull off a win because for all their faults, every nigerian knows PDP, and they might just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't..tinubu and his folks should get to work and stop all this small talk.
datz just why pdp is d "largest party in africa" politics has become a game (while oda parties c it a gr8 task)easily played as easy as shakin pap...most tymz issues of awareness (4 God's sake!) have provn 2 b d bane of des opposition woreva in winning elections!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Channel Recovered $322m Abacha Loot To Social Safety Nets- Adeosun Reveals / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.