Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience (5717 Views)

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / Do You Believe In Life After Death? / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Seun(m): 4:15am On May 05, 2006
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by nightrider: 9:19am On May 05, 2006
Crap!!! fit for an incinerator
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by micklplus(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2006
If u try this with our other brothers, they would have started third world war , right?
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by doshbass(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2006
this is bullsh**
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2006
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by spikelord(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2006
cool cool cool with this
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Seun(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2006
I need comments, people. Don't you just love this 'gospel' tract?

Let me interprete it. What if the God you are serving turns out to be the wrong one? What then?
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by syrup(f): 4:04pm On May 09, 2006
lol. . . Nwoke, whose "gospel" is that? The artist was surely mischievous in trying to imitate the Jack Chick Gospel Tracts publishers, and giving out another "gospel" with other "Gods" (Olympus and Apollon). You'd have to explain how Olympus and Apollon could turn out to be "the right ones."
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by TayoD(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2006
This forum is just getting the more interesting.  I think we are seeing the birth of a new 'Last Prophet' for the gods. cheesy grin
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Seun(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2006
syrup: Of course the Greek gods are the real gods. How could you even suggest otherwise? Read "works and days" with an open heart and you'll realise the truth. Open your heart and let the gods speak to you. cheesy

You might also be interested in the temple of the sacred coconut.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by syrup(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2006
Aww, Nwoke, you have a great sense of humour. But in truth I was familiar with Greek mythology (not a pejorative term I use here - the Greeks actually call it that), and I know that they have a pantheon of "gods". Zeus was most revered among them, but what do I say. . . glorify them? Nah-nah.

Temple of the sacred coconut . . . hmmm. Not at this time. smiley
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 8:28pm On May 09, 2006
What is exactly the purpose of this thread. is it to make people doubt their faith or to draw them closer to God? God is God no matter want people think. About Zeus and others, don't we have Sango, Osun and others in Nigeria. If u believe they are not true God, why do you want to believe Zeus and others. Every country have their own traditional god and Zeus is Greeks. The God I'm serving is the true God and i hope it won't be too late for people to realize who the true God is because the end time is near.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2006
This is total rubbish. grin grin. Not funny tho
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 8:35pm On May 09, 2006
@nonny

What exactly is rubbish? the thread or the replies?
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2006
@ Damest
The cartoon and everything about the Olympus , Hermes and all the crap . zesus, what is that, it doesn't amke sence, better religion hasn't come to make this kind of cartoons, it's ones that are unheard of.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by segedoo(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2006
these are the last days fellas. JESUS CHRIST is the only way to GOD.  and He did resurrect.
Anything outside this is from Satan.

besides apollon is the angel of death in the bible. read revelations
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by spikedcylinder: 8:47pm On May 09, 2006
I wonder when Nigerians will start to see things with an open mind. . . .
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 8:47pm On May 09, 2006
Haha, I love it, and it tends to be an adequate response to the "Pascal wager" christians (who surprisingly - or maybe not so surprisig after all - are the only ones who seem to use it).
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 8:59pm On May 09, 2006
John 3v 16

For God so LOVED the WORLD, that he gave his ONLY begotten SON, that WHOSOEVER believe in him should not PERISH, but have EVALASTING LIFE.

v17

For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Do you believe there is life after death for you. Maybe you should take it in this perspective; will this world ever end? if your answer is YES. have you thought about what will happen to you after death or when the world is over? if your answer is NO you might want to think again because everything that have a beginning must surely have an end.

and lastly, think about this sign  '666' have you ever heard of it?  think again because it's real.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by zebudaya(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2006
post the allah/muhammed version grin

then ask the question? what if the God you are serving is a wrong one what then?
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 9:04pm On May 09, 2006
Damest09:

John 3v 16

For God so LOVED the WORLD, that he gave his ONLY begotten SON, that WHOSOEVER believe in him should not PERISH, but have EVALASTING LIFE.

v17

For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Which of course begs the question of why an Omni- God, would need to sacrifice his "son", to save the world from well … himself.

Do you believe there is life after death for you. Maybe you should take it in this perspective; will this world ever end? if your answer is YES. have you thought about what will happen to you after death or when the world is over? if your answer is NO you might want to think again because everything that have a beginning must surely have an end.

No, yes, and yes

and lastly, think about this sign '666' have you ever heard of it? think again because it's real.

something to do with the deceased emperor Nero?
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 9:18pm On May 09, 2006
@KAG

'666' is an end time sign given to those people who remained in this world after the first rapture. If someone takes it, he/she will enjoy 3 and half years on earth with the devil and that means he already have a first class ticket to hell and anybody that do not take the sign will end up suffering on earth without dying but will be welcome home by our lord and this means the person is save. It an individual choice to believe there is God or not.

Jesus stand at the door (your heart) if anyman should open the door he will come in and dwell in the person.

Jesus saves and God bless us all.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 9:25pm On May 09, 2006
Damest09:

@KAG

'666' is an end time sign given to those people who remained in this world after the first rapture. If someone takes it, he/she will enjoy 3 and half years on earth with the devil and that means he already have a first class ticket to hell and anybody that do not take the sign will end up suffering on earth without dying but will be welcome home by our lord and this means the person is save. It an individual choice to believe there is God or not.

Sound like fun, so when should we expect to see the "666" sign. Also, would that be six hundred and sixty six, or six, six, six; and how can, or indeed, why should numbers influence a person's eligibility for paradise.

Jesus stand at the door (your heart) if anyman should open the door he will come in and dwell in the person.

Thankfully, there are no doors on my heart, and with all the pumping of blood and what not, I'm afraid it may be a tight squeeze for Jesus.

Jesus saves

Not as much as Geico apparently

and God bless us all.

Indeed.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Seun(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2006
Place your mouse on the X below and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, Zeus is there! O
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 9:31pm On May 09, 2006
@KAG

Who are you

and by the way, i said it before, the sign is after the first rapture. I'm sure you will enjoy a full millennium in hell if there is no door in you earth to allow Jesus Christ to come in.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 9:43pm On May 09, 2006
Damest09:

@KAG

Who are you

I am that I am?

and by the way, i said it before, the sign is after the first rapture.

Yes, and when is that? Also, how many raptyres will there be, and when will the 2nd+ be.

I'm sure you will enjoy a full millennium in hell if there is no door in you earth to allow Jesus Christ to come in.

I could have surgery, but my doctor may think I'm nuts.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by MrBean(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2006
cool joke that is.

Not even dummies will belive that crap. Lighten up people, its just a joke

I will be shocked if it isnt

@nwoke

For ho long will you let this continue. on second thoughts lets see where the road leads.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2006
@KAG

Stop teasing
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 11:05pm On May 09, 2006
Damest09:

@KAG

Stop teasing

I wouldn't…okay I would *hangs head in shame*, but some of the questions were kinda serious.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 11:58pm On May 09, 2006
@KAG

For those that are alive before the rapture, they have the chance of going to heaven but the sufferring will be too much for most people and those that died before the time will not have the chance. This means when Jesus died on the cross, he said it is finish and that statement set human kind free from the boundage of enemy and sin, the suffering after the rapture will be for individual to suffer for his/her sin to be save because it shows they rejected the suffering of Jesus which the lord suffered for their sake.

After rapture, the devil will be released from the pit of hell and he will torment the world for 3 and half years after which comes the judgment for everyone. Anyone that survives the suffering without the mark '666' will reign with the lord.

You could watch the perilous time by Mount Zion Faith Ministry, it's an old film but i believe it set people in the right direction. You can get it if u are in Nigeria or you can watch the passion of Christ of the Bible.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by KAG: 12:06am On May 10, 2006
Damest09:

@KAG

For those that are alive before the rapture, they have the chance of going to heaven but the sufferring will be too much for most people and those that died before the time will not have the chance. This means when Jesus died on the cross, he said it is finish and that statement set human kind free from the boundage of enemy and sin, the suffering after the rapture will be for individual to suffer for his/her sin to be save because it shows they rejected the suffering of Jesus which the lord suffered for their sake.

So Jesus' "gift" came with frills (not strings you understand) attached, I knew it

After rapture, the devil will be released from the pit of hell and he will torment the world for 3 and half years after which comes the judgment for everyone. Anyone that survives the suffering without the mark '666' will reign with the lord.

Sounds like good times, and all that are in the Bible?

You could watch the perilous time by Mount Zion Faith Ministry, it's an old film but i believe it set people in the right direction. You can get it if u are in Nigeria or you can watch the passion of Christ of the Bible.

Send it to me.

To be quite honest, it reads like the result of a bad hallucegenic experience (John and is Revelations), coupled with a weird interpretation. Just my opinion though.
Re: One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience by Damest09(f): 12:27am On May 10, 2006
@KAG

If you can read the bible, read the whole of Revelation and if you can't sit down to read it, read chapter 20 and 21.

Chapter 20 talks more about the rapture and 21 talks more about what will happen in heaven after the rapture.

Only Jesus is the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response / Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.