Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Amazing Truth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Truth (804 Views)

Amazing Truth About number spelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Truth by bababuff(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
I just want to share this with you.

Re: Amazing Truth by bababuff(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2008
More pictures on the amazing truth.

Are we really alone in the universe?  undecided

Could there be life somewhere out there? 

Re: Amazing Truth by bababuff(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2008
Look at these and marvel at the work of GOD.
Re: Amazing Truth by GBASKY: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
GOD IS GREAT THAT WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS PAISE HIM FROM DUSK TO DAWN COS HE IS THE ALMIGTHY, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS THE BEGINING AND THE ND THE I AM THAT I AM THE ROCK OF AGES THE LORD OF HOST THE ONE WHO LIVES IN THE HEAVENS THAT ITS BEAUTY CANNOT BE COMPREHENDED BUT CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THE HEART OF MEN THE CREATOR THAT CHOOSE TO MAKE FRIEND WITH HIS CREATURES BY SACRIFISING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON BECAUSE OF WE "DUST" THE LOVE THAT CANNOT BE COMPREHENDED I CAN AND WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE FROM NOW TILL THE END OFF EARTHLY TIME AND AFTER TILL ETERNITY FOR HE IS GOD OF ALL FLESH,

[color=Black][b]LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD

HALLELUYAH

AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview / Unad Post Une Result( How Far) / Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.