Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? (900 Views)

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / How Can We Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? by BBPREYEgarri: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Let's share our experiences here.

I believe some people have slept with cousins..
Re: Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2013
BBPREYEgarri: Let's share our experiences here.

I believe some people have slept with cousins..

Have you? undecided
Re: Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? by BBPREYEgarri: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2013
kunletiwoo:

Have you? undecided

No I've not. But I've had a near miss, till I was alerted!
Re: Having Intimate Feelings Towards Your Blood Relative? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

No I've not. But I've had a near miss, till I was alerted!

"Aru" That's evil please don't. I've heard a guy who said he's been intimate with his cousin sister whom he tagged "Distance cousin" you can imagine that? He tried to make us know he's not too close to her yet they were relatives. SMH... undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? / A Rejoinder To Seun And Nlanders - Suggestions, Read And Add Yours! / Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.