Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. (885 Views)

What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Things That Annoyed You About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. by kojeiwa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2008
Guys what's pickup line do you use when you approach a lady?

Ladies what pick up line has thrilled or annoyed you the most that a guy has used on you?

or post a pickup you line that you know.

E.g. 1. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I will put .u. and I together.

2. My desire for you is burning because you are so hot.

3. What are you still doing on earth, I thought all Angels belong in heaven.

4. I see you are the missing angel in heaven.

5. Do I know you from somewhere? Sorry I was mistakenly you for Halle Berry.
Re: Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. by darkey(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
heard dis from somewhere, cant remeber where
u r the sunshine after a cloudy day

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? / Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.