Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her (14136 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by maxxy: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2008
how do you tell a girl its over without hurting her
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by sistajay(f): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2008
My dear, there is no easy way of tellin her it's all over without hurtin her. Try this classic old liner, 'babe this relationship just aint workin, . . . . it's not you it's me. . . . . you're just too good for me, you don't deserve a jerk like me. Or if that don't work tell her you're batty man, that should send her packin. Good luck.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by efuah(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2008
sista-jay. . . bad girl grin tongue

It is still da same thing. These days, no matter the style u take deliver, persun go no sey u simply want to dump her. . . unless she has a shallow brain. undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by acidrop(f): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2008
datz impossible ooo
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by babamutu: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2008
Just cry bitterly when telling her, make sure u cry ur eyes out. With that she might laugh or feel that its not your intention to leave her. Believe me i tried it once and it worked, we ended up as close casual friends living our seperate lives    cry
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by tngtech(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2008
babamutu:

Just cry bitterly when telling her, make sure u cry your eyes out. With that she might laugh or feel that its not your intention to leave her. Believe me i tried it once and it worked, we ended up as close casual friends living our seperate lives cry

grin grin grin grin grin

@ babamutu
really?

anyway, i think thats a good one. Just try it.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2008
I don't think there's any easy way, of breaking it to any girl, that you're through with her. sad

I do however, know that the longer you leave things, the harder it gets. So, if you want to split with a girl, just do it as kindly as possible.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2008
How about "Get the f*ck outa my life. . . . pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase". grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by kalmebad(f): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2008
@post
No easy way out, always difficult,but the manner/way u present the case makes the burden lighter
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2008
"impossicant!"
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by bawomolo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2008
text messaging, that way they can't throw something at u or scream at u.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by MsLurker(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
Just be honest.
Most people appreciate it that way because it's honorable and respectable.

I can't stand when people give me the cliche, bullshit reasons. We are both grown, it may hurt but at least I know.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by PurestBoy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2008
Just tell her you're impotent and you will not be able to make love again, or simply tell her you are HIV postive
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her by ty4real(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2008
@Poster!
there is no way either party wont be hurt,you can only manage the hurt ,no likes rejection and what tactics you use will still be snding the message of rtejection to her!So brace she will be hurt and indirectly you are also going to be hurt,is that simple wink

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of Girlfriends / Is It Wrong For Girl To Ask A Guy Out? / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.