Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors (12416 Views)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by majeed1(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2013
God leaders of Nigerians now
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by aurenflani: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
blazingtrain: Ok

tongue grin tongue
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by aurenflani: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
sage_:

Are Borno and Yobe PDP or APC states? Boko Haram has not been able to establish itself in any of the PDP states.

Aren't these two states part of Nigeria? The last time I checked pdp is the ruling party and the president is pdp.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by sage2(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
haka_nai:

^^^ That is because is established fact that PDP is boko-haram and Boko haram is PDP.That said how can they bite the finger that feeds them.Where can they cause problem apart from the rival camps? Atleast is known that they(BH) killed the late Borno state Gubernatorial aspirant of the ANPP.How many PDP members have died from BH?Abi how many members of the opposition parties have being caught as associating or supporting BH? how many? Didnt hear you! NON!!!!!!

Why is it not happening in other non-PDP states such as Imo, Anambra and Ondo?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by sage2(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
aurenflani:

Aren't these two states part of Nigeria? The last time I checked pdp is the ruling party and the president is pdp.

How do you like state of emergency?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by 2winxcom(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
sage_:

Are Borno and Yobe PDP or APC states? Boko Haram has not been able to establish itself in any of the PDP states.
BH- NOT IN KANO? OR KANO IS NOT A PDP STATE?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Melancholy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nice of this our governors.While they are compensating this victims GEJ is busy with 4billionaira allocated to madam patience.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by danny301: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hardfact: Interesting. How sure are we that Boko victims and not pepetrators will be receiving the money? Giving genuinely in a way in most certainly gets down to the needy is welcome. Yet an irony same gov Fash is back in Lagos busy destroying the homes of many thousands of the poor and needy rendering them homeless within a very short notice. Let's keep watching and we'll see what exactly it is the APC is coming up with. We neednt remind them they've got lots of work to do to secure the confidence of the ordinary Nigerian.

As it stands today, APC is the only alternative we have. If we think PDP can't lead us to the promise land then we have to give APC a trial... We are the same people who speak as if we have lost faith in PDP yet we desperately try to find fault with those that are providing alternative platform for us... It's high time we understood that there is no perfect system any where in this world.... Fashola has not done too bad in Lagos even if his policies do not down well with some persons... If every Governor in Nigeria is able to perform like Fashola i think Nigeria as a whole would have been better than what it is today, more over APC is not just about Fashola or any particular individual..... It's either we give APC the benefit of doubt and see where that can lead us or we stick to PDP and stop complaining hence these are the only two options we have now except we are looking for a military government.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Humphreydis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
ziccoit:

When did bomb blasts begin? When was APC created?
.....where they nt d same guys in govt when these bomb blasts occured..wat did they do?...y donate now under d umprella of APC..?..wetin dem dey advertise?..APC abi....only F.O.OLS can giv in to thr game plan...
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
peckhamboi: While Goodluck Jonathan is busy giving billions to and negotiating with Boko Haram members.

I'm beginning to Jonathan and PDP know more than they are telling on Boko.
[size=28pt]
Or wasting $1 million of poverty alleviation funds to induce pop stars Beyonce and Jay-Z to perform at a musical festival in a country where millions live below the official UN $1-a-day poverty-line. - See more at: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/344211#sthash.cnp1w9pm.dpuf[/size]
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by opash82: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
. 2015 will be a great political El - Clasico.... Just cant wait!!!.

. Let's assume (it's just assumption abeg); if SW and North are for APC WHILE SS and SE are for PDP ''wrt'' the number of votes taking; which party do you think can prevail??

. But seriously, I don't trust any of the party (moreover, TRUST is not an issue here, one of them will either win) but I think we need a change and a new system. Let's give APC or maybe other party apart 4rm PDP a chance.

. I'm also waiting for the Presidential candidate for APC. Let them present competent, agile, and young candidate. If they can, they have 0.65 probabilty of winning.

........ All in all, I hope for a better NIGERIA.......

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
APC = Amala + Bomb party with the sole aim of stealing the SS resources via the back door.

IGBOS would resist you all vehemently. Okorocha is just a learner. Very soon we would show him were his great grandmother was burried.

PDP + GEJ for 2015 and beyond! Arrrrrr...Meeeeeeeen o!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^

Dry. u try sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by playcharles(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
I hate wen people keep saying Fashola is working... get this straight to ur head! (1) lagos was once the capital of Nigeria (i.e most of the facilities were in place for fashola to work on) (2) Lagos is one of the most recognize commercial hub in Nigeria (it can generate its own funds from tax, and other revenue) (3) In terms of size lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria ( these will hasten development in terms of construction, development and beautification,etc) so why the ranting!!! Applauds to Fashola. In other to commend is abilities Fashola should be redeploy as a governor to a state like sokoto, kebbi, gombe... atleast he can use the tax generated from herdsmen to build BRT lanes, Plant flowers ( Temperature at 99degree), build Atlantic city across the desert, one way lite train... I beg joor i dey vex

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Even if they give out d whole of their lives to d victims i wont still vote 4 dem(except fashola comes out as the president) so long as buhari is still a candidate i wnt vote 4 Apc cos he has ruled b4, what is he looking 4 again? Abeg let d younger ones rule jor. I can stil vote 4 gudluk if fashola doesnt come out as presidnt
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Goddex: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: grin

Buaahahahahahahaha . . . cracking ma ribs here with the Fashola comment.
Oga Okija, abeg leave our fashola alone - that is the man that brought street lights to Nigeria
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
tiwasiaife: u cant deceive naija ple. Fashola was gov he neva visitd,rochas rich man neva visitd,adam gov neva visit these ple. Gej sent troops to mali and things are getn better they wnt unda the umbrella of alqaeda pakistani congress apc to take glory mtchew
GEJ was and he is still the C-N-C and yet, he never see it important to visit the war torn zone of Maiduguri and Yobe. So, what does this amount to in your own estimation?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by earthgreeners(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: grin

DRY....

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
2winx.com:

BH- NOT IN KANO? OR KANO IS NOT A PDP STATE?
You forgot to include Kaduna and Bauchi States.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by yomexp(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
"even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me."

The revolution has started. Nigerians! stand up and be counted.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by danny301: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
playcharles: I hate wen people keep saying Fashola is working... get this straight to ur head! (1) lagos was once the capital of Nigeria (i.e most of the facilities were in place for fashola to work on) (2) Lagos is one of the most recognize commercial hub in Nigeria (it can generate its own funds from tax, and other revenue) (3) In terms of size lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria ( these will hasten development in terms of construction, development and beautification,etc) so why the ranting!!! Applauds to Fashola. In other to commend is abilities Fashola should be redeploy as a governor to a state like sokoto, kebbi, gombe... atleast he can use the tax generated from herdsmen to build BRT lanes, Plant flowers ( Temperature at 99degree), build Atlantic city across the desert, one way lite train... I beg joor i dey vex

Go and tell that to the birds..... Since when did they start deploying Governors from their states to other states to appraise their performances.... Even a blind knows when it rains.... Even if you write an epistle u will not be able to brainwash any reasonable Nigerian against Fashola's performances because they are glaring... Just look for something else to say.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by mkoabiola: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
OYO gov de fear, d wife has warned hm.
Abiola. Abiola abiola ,hw many times I kal u,don't go dere.tell dem u ar not in town.lol
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Delafruita(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
playcharles: I hate wen people keep saying Fashola is working... get this straight to ur head! (1) lagos was once the capital of Nigeria (i.e most of the facilities were in place for fashola to work on) (2) Lagos is one of the most recognize commercial hub in Nigeria (it can generate its own funds from tax, and other revenue) (3) In terms of size lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria ( these will hasten development in terms of construction, development and beautification,etc) so why the ranting!!! Applauds to Fashola. In other to commend is abilities Fashola should be redeploy as a governor to a state like sokoto, kebbi, gombe... atleast he can use the tax generated from herdsmen to build BRT lanes, Plant flowers ( Temperature at 99degree), build Atlantic city across the desert, one way lite train... I beg joor i dey vex
what kind of analysis is this?was calabar not once a federal capital?same as lokoja?which state in nigeria has more kilometresm of road than lagos?no state has more population than lagos.no state has more vehicular traffic than lagos.no state requires more amenities like lagos.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Toktee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Is getting interesting
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by nkemKalu: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
I DON'T KNOW THE STATE U COME FROM....BUT I THINK I WILL SUGGEST TO Jonathan TO REDEPLOY T. A. ORJI - A PDP GOVERNOR TO UR STATE........THAT WAY, U CAN ACCESS HIS PERFORMANCE.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Elueme: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
kokoA: and your point is? By asking "where were they these while" are you talking about the APC that was formed some few weeks back? I think the right question should be "where is the presidency and his PDP gang?" What has PDP done to show the people of maiduguri that they part of Nigeria? PDP plays politics with the lives of Nigerians. Simply because Borno is an opposition state, they have refused to offer any form af assistance to the people of that state. I don't care if this is hypocricy on the part of APC, all I can see is APC leaders working on the streets of maiduguri, the most dreaded city in Nigeria, all I can see is leaders of a country waving to their people who have lost all hope because a man who they chose to protect them have lost hope in them and left them for terrorists to feast on. This is good 'hypocricy'!. PDP prove yourself!
Is this a damage control mechanism being employed? When the then ANPP govt of Sherif was recruiting this Boko boys for Bornu Election, where were you? What to you expect the PDP to do now that the fruits of their(ANPP) labour is coming to fruition. Why I am not surprised, least I forgot that Boko haram and APC are pursuing the same agenda; To Establish Northern Oligarchy, so why do I expect them to attack their (APC) promoters?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Vavavoom(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nigeria is shaping up electorally...even in here it is war between the LAPTOPPERS vs The DESKTOPPERS grin Fight on
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bad belle pple grin
mike404: Dem wan compensate dem after dem don bomb them finish... This yahoo FORMAT no go work oh
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Delafruita:
sometimes i marvel at your ability to be slimy.so when jonathan goes about the nation campaigning,its his job as the "party leader" but when APC governors hold a meeting as APC GOVERNORS,they're gallavanting.when jonathan converts aso rock to the center where peedeepee holds its BOT elections,its alright but when APC governors converge in maiduguri,a place jonathan hasnt visited,they're gallavanting.personally,i have issues with some members of the APC.however,without politics,men like fashola,oshiomole,aregbesola et al will not be in office.it takes the politicians to put the technocrats in power.if what it will take to wrest power from peedeepee and place men like fashola in aso rock is for a party to consist men like udenwa,ogbeh and ikimi,then so be it.the reality is the peedeepee has nothing to offer except excuses.we need a change if for nothing else but for change sake.

DELAFRUITA,
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A STUDENT TO BE OFFERED ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY FOR A 4-YEAR COURSE SINCE 1999,
ONLY FOR THE STUDENT NOT TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GRADUATE IN 2013?
TELL ME A UNIVERSITY IN THE WORLD WHERE SUCH A FAILURE WILL STILL BE ACCOMONDATED AS A STUDENT 14 YEARS AFTER.
PDP IS A TOTAL FAILURE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count / Ugwuanyi Visits Hospitalised Survivors Of Adulterated Kerosene Explosion / Tinubu Holds Emergency Meeting With Organised Labour, NLC, TUC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.