Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nil - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nil (7265 Views)

How An Orgasm A Day Can Slash A Man's Cancer Risk / An Orgasm A Day Can Lower A Man's Risk Of Prostate Cancer By 20%, Study Reveals / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nil by donigspain(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan! shocked shocked
Re: Nil by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
You can actually experience orgasm if your partner can hit the target on the center of gravity.The doggy style position is the most suited for it.From science and experience, I can vouch for it.Good luck!
Re: Nil by donigspain(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
leanfarmer:
You can actually experience orgasm if your partner can hit the target on the center of gravity.The doggy style position is the most suited for it.From science and experience, I can vouch for it.Good luck!
She was circumcised.
Her reaching orgasm is now more dependent on her psychological state than ever.
Re: Nil by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Circumcision has nothing to do with this.Orgasm isn't limited to clitoral stimulation, neither is it the preserve of the vaginal walls alone.The point coined from the man who discovered the very epicentre of female sexual orgasm.His name, Grafenberg, if you know what I mean.That spot unlocks the flood gates of orgasm in women.I've been studying this for about 2 decades.
Re: Nil by olance(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Maybe she has not seen a better guy that will explore her sexually. cheesy cool
Re: Nil by 400billionman: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2015
olance:
Maybe she has not seen a better guy that will explore her sexually. cheesy cool

Gbam...

All these stories change with one guy.
Re: Nil by Skyfornia(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2019
ovalrose:
I am a healthy,virile young woman in her late twenties about to get married to a hardworking young man. Before meeting him,ive experienced several other relationships,both short term and long term,but the funny thing is that in all of the relationships that involved having s*x,i never had an orgasm. Frankly,i dont know the meaning of the word. True,i receive pleasure during the coupling and even become very aroused during pre-intimacy,but i have never 'come' in my entire life. I have a healthy s*x drive and am experimental in positions for intimacy,and none of my partners before,neither my husband to be has ever complained that im frigid or that i dont respond well to lovemaking,but i cant help feeling cheated and incomplete. I need to know if the fault is mine,or whether there's something wrong with my body system. Any suggestions and or advice is very welcome. Thanks.

Happy birthday... more wins
Re: Nil by Ijebusomaada: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
ovalrose:
I am a healthy,virile young woman in her late twenties about to get married to a hardworking young man. Before meeting him,ive experienced several other relationships,both short term and long term,but the funny thing is that in all of the relationships that involved having s*x,i never had an orgasm. Frankly,i dont know the meaning of the word. True,i receive pleasure during the coupling and even become very aroused during pre-intimacy,but i have never 'come' in my entire life. I have a healthy s*x drive and am experimental in positions for intimacy,and none of my partners before,neither my husband to be has ever complained that im frigid or that i dont respond well to lovemaking,but i cant help feeling cheated and incomplete. I need to know if the fault is mine,or whether there's something wrong with my body system. Any suggestions and or advice is very welcome. Thanks.
There's a chinese drug that helped people with similar experience, it increases your drive & helps you enjoy it better. Send a message for further details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attract The Favor u Wan Using The Real Sea Salt...from The Ocean And Unprocessed / Change / Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.