Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Speak Those Words That Would Catapult You To Glorious Realm Of Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speak Those Words That Would Catapult You To Glorious Realm Of Victory (743 Views)

WORKING IN THE SUPERNATURAL REALM OF FAVOUR / Current In The Realm Of The Spirit / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak Those Words That Would Catapult You To Glorious Realm Of Victory by wobidi(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
Dear treasured friend and partner,

Grace and peace be showed upon you in abundance in Jesus name. The word of God is everything in a man’s life.

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful and sharp than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the through and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12).

“Men will have to give account for every idle word they speak. For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced” (Matthew 12:36-37).

Time and time again the scriptures admonish us to pay attention to the words that we speak. This is because our words mould our lives and deliver to us that which we speak.
The Lord Jesus speaking to the Pharisees said men would give account of every word they speak, because the words they speak would determine their justification or condemnation. In other words, your words will either bind you or free you.

Paul speaking to the Colossians said, “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt…” (Colossians 4:6). Your words ought to be full of life, ministering grace not only to you, but also to those who hear you speak. When you speak about your inabilities, lack or wants, that’s what you will get because Jesus says you will have what you say (Mark 11:23).

Rather than speak words that would deter you in life, speak those words that would catapult you to glorious realms of victory and prosperity. Speak words that would cause your health to flourish. Whether it looks like it or not, those words are building blocks and would determine the quality of life you will live now and in the future.

I see things turning around for your good in Jesus name.

FAITH CONFESSION

I declare in the name of Jesus that I am complete in Christ! Nothing is lacking in my body, soul or spirit! Everything that is supposed to be in me is there, and nothing needs to be added or taken out! My organs are functioning normally in the Name of Jesus! My heart is beating normally, my lungs are taking in air normally and my eyes see normally in the name of Jesus! My kidneys are functioning perfectly well; my muscles and tissues are in perfect condition! My body responds o word or God and not to sickness. I shall not die, but live to glorify God. Hallelujah!

We love and care about you
Everlastingly at His vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi

For further weekly faith messages/confession visit my blogsite at http://www.treasurebaseministries..com
Re: Speak Those Words That Would Catapult You To Glorious Realm Of Victory by Maykelly(f): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2008
wobidi:

Dear treasured friend and partner,
“Men will have to give account for every idle word they speak. For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced” (Matthew 12:36-37).
For further weekly faith messages/confession visit my blogsite at http://www.treasurebaseministries..com

@wobidi, your text are good, and I wish others in this forum will emulate this.

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of The Lord / How Can I Get God To Be My Pal, Real Close Buddies / Obasanjo: Leave Electricity Problem To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.