Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! (33619 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / Aloe Vera Sales Marketing Opportunity Part-time Full-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2008
There is an untapped source of income that is virtually in front of us but we fail to realize this, this is in the form of network marketing, though people shy away from it because of the risks involved, but GNLD is risk free and has been around for 50 years and still waxing strong.

GNLD products are based on nature and backed by science that is the secret to the success of GNLD and i am inviting you to join this interesting opportunity to achieve financial independence and dreams in life, now the question is : will you take the offer that i am giving to you?

Have a look at the GNLD site www.gnld.com and click on the start your own business link for you to have an idea of what GNLD is all about, then when you are through you can the go through the attachment to see how GNLD works for you.

I have faith in your abilities and i believe that you will find GNLD as a life changing opportunity.

If you are interested in joining GNLD then send me an email with or without your CV to lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com showing interest in becoming a GNLD member and i will show you how to make money with GNLD

2 Likes

Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by coolkyle(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2008
Happy Eater ! in advance
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by blandinvests: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are you a GRADUATE?

Are you a LEADER?
Are you a BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR?
Are you looking for a Job Placement?
Are you satisfied with your last income?
Do you earn enough for yourself and perhaps, for your family?
Do you want to earn more than enough?
Do you want ADDITIONAL STREAMS OF INCOMES?

How close are you to your ASPIRATIONS? Much as you want to acquire those goals you set for yourself in January;
already we are in August, 2013. How many of those written ideas of yours have you ACHIEVED?
Are you satisfied with that work of yours? Is your personal work in-put worth what you receive at the end of each month?
Is that office seat of yours truly yours?
Is your position in the office threatened?
Do you bring in N2 MILLION to your company and you're given N65 THOUSAND each month as your salary?
Do you bring in N760 THOUSAND to your company and you're given N15 THOUSAND each month as your salary?
WILL YOU DECIDE YOUR OWN DESTINY TODAY?
WILL YOU CARE TO EXPERIENCE TRUE RICHES WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?

Are you an INVESTOR/BUSINESS PIONEER?
Your last investments in that business; how much did you eventually REALIZE with all efforts you put into it?
Care to be truly FINANCIALLY FREE? Care to be your own BUSINESS BOSS?
Enrol today; Register your DESTINY, GOALS, DREAMS & VISIONS alive!

If you MUST stop that C.V submissions, If you MUST stop that JOB search; immediately forward your personal details;
NAME(S), DISCIPLINE(S), DEGREE(S), LOCATION, AGE, SEX & NUMBER(S) to:
08063894916,08098277410/08052059165

Terms & Conditions!
APPLICANTS,
Must be resident in the South-West of the Federation.
Must be a Business Idealist.
Must be ready to take risks.
Must be a Business Investor.
Must be Honest and Loyal.

NOTE: THIS OFFER BEGINS AND ENDS WITH YOUR DECISIONS TO SAY YES! CHANGE YOUR MIND-SET NOT YOUR JOBS!! CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by togunjumo: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2016
coolkyle:

There is an untapped source of income that is virtually in front of us but we fail to realize this, this is in the form of network marketing, though people shy away from it because of the risks involved, but GNLD is risk free and has been around for 50 years and still waxing strong.

GNLD products are based on nature and backed by science that is the secret to the success of GNLD and i am inviting you to join this interesting opportunity to achieve financial independence and dreams in life, now the question is : will you take the offer that i am giving to you?

Have a look at the GNLD site www.gnld.com and click on the start your own business link for you to have an idea of what GNLD is all about, then when you are through you can the go through the attachment to see how GNLD works for you.

I have faith in your abilities and i believe that you will find GNLD as a life changing opportunity.

If you are interested in joining GNLD then send me an email with or without your CV to lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com showing interest in becoming a GNLD member and i will show you how to make money with GNLD

Hmmm!!! Quite an impressive invitation. The truth is GNLD products are very good but for network marketers it isn't a vibrant network. Lets face facts, Nigeria is so hard right now. Getting people to buy GNLD products at the rate of 5000-6000 will be a little challenging. A lot of people are finding it difficult to balance their standard of living as such are looking for product free network businesses to plunge into. I will recommend you take advantage of one of the product free network businesses as it is the way forward. You will ask so what is the network all about if it is product free. There are a lot of service based network businesses that are thriving right now. Find out the one that is easily affordable by the masses as if it is too high, it becomes a challenge bringing in prospects into the business. I am partnering with a service based network company and it is really paying out well. You can definitely be a part of us as we need vibrant marketers on board. Join the league of 25 vibrant marketers on my team today.
Re: Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! by togunjumo: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Instead of you going to buy credit outside...you can buy from RAGP and get paid back 20% of what ever you buy...So you buy #200 credit you get an alert in your account of #40. You get all the normal bonuses of buying a normal card credit from the card seller under the umbrella. The world is turning electronic. So you just sit at the comfort of your home or office...Transactions can always be initiated from your smart phones, desktops or laptops

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 / Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.