Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com (19860 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by topeorekoy(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2013
See what they wrote on their site below:

Last week when we saw Kim's belly we were like . . . OK. But check out the pics below, taken yesterday. The belly is COMPLETELY GONE!!!

Compare the 2 photos, could they be right that Kim is actually faking the pregnancy?

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/03/kim-kardashian-is-faking-her-pregnancy.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by visionbiafra: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
She's not pregnant. When she came to Nigeria I was hoping to see her bulging belly, but I saw nothing. This girl will do anything to create controversy and remain relevant. Mtcheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by joyli: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
visionbiafra: She's not pregnant. When she came to Nigeria I was hoping to see her bulging belly, but I saw nothing. This girl will do anything to create controversy and remain relevant. Mtcheeeew!

The lady tire me with her magic! grin grin grin

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Why should her belly be bulging at 3-4 months? She's not Nigerian. Because our women's bellies look like balloons early on doesn't mean everyone's will. Some women rarely show.

As for MTO, why are they comparing a side shot with a front shot?[/size]

23 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by iamswizz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fake life.. Fake reality show.. Fake marriage.. Fake family...

And you think her pregnancy wont be fake

16 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by homesteady(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
oo kim!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Soso990240(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Her own pregnancy is detarchable..maybe she left it at home.

20 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by redcliff: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=14pt]I am so glad that Nature has started taking its tow on her age.. Make she phase out make we hear word abeg. Kim Here, Kim there...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by iamswizz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why should her belly be bulging at 3-4 months? She's not Nigerian. Because our women's bellies look like balloons early on doesn't mean everyone's will. Some women rarely show.

like seriously

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Symphony007: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
What a silly article, she's not pregnant but her delivery date has been annouced for june, and she also annouced it's gonna be a girl..so if she's faking it what's gonna happen when that time comes? Did'nt she think of it?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by kokoye(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
visionbiafra: She's not pregnant. When she came to Nigeria I was hoping to see her bulging belly, but I saw nothing. This girl will do anything to create controversy and remain relevant. Mtcheeeew!

Your haterade is at an all time high.

I dont know why some people always fall suckers for Media Takeout ..well, the story their selling is what haters want to believe anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pregnant or not Pregnant how does that affect anybody?Is the f..king biz of she and her family and her damn boy friend.Rubbish thread
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Soso990240: Her own pregnancy is detarchable..maybe she left it at home.
cheesy grin grin funny comment, however, the correct spelling this "DETACHABLE"

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
emmysenior: cheesy grin grin funny comment, however, it is spelt like this "DETACHABLE"

[size=13pt]When in doubt, add "r" grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by huninaija(f): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just like people where speculating about beyonce's pregnancy 2 years ago...

Anyways's if she isn't i'm not really surprised, many of these celebs hire surrogate mothers to carry there babies, this isn't new!

I would take any news source from mediatakeout with a grain of salt they are known to lie for viewers and cheap publicity..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Ayoko007: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Symphony007: What a silly article, she's not pregnant but her delivery date has been annouced for june, and she also annouced it's gonna be a girl..so if she's faking it what's gonna happen when that time comes? Did'nt she think of it?
easy!! Adopt or buy a baby girl

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
For the record, MTO is an unreliable gossip blog/site.
KIm K is definitely pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Tureal2btrue(f): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2013

America wonder
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
kokoye:

Your haterade is at an all time high.

I dont know why some people always fall suckers for Media Takeout ..well, the story their selling is what haters want to believe anyway.
here comes kim kardashian greatest fan and this gurl dont gyf a f*ck about u so i advise u to stop all ur childlish and stupid behaviour of defending her

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by SisiKill1: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Symphony007: What a silly article, she's not pregnant but her delivery date has been annouced for june, and she also annouced it's gonna be a girl..so if she's faking it what's gonna happen when that time comes? Did'nt she think of it?

Not saying she isn't pregnant (Gosh, why people will sit down to discuss this woman is beyond me) but I find this to be the most ridiculously simplistic argument in favor of the "Yes she is Pregnant" stance. . .what are 2yrs old?!! cheesy cheesy

By the by, so people still take Media Take out seriously.

Guess really IS one born every minute.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
iamswizz: like seriously
just leave the girl called odudua alone kim is her role model so she would stop at anytin to defend her

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
So side shot can now be compared with a front shot? Even a 9months pregnancy belly can look flat if the front shot is taken from right angle. Mtcheew, dumb blog, dumb op....I'm out

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
I love this chic.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
irpheezy: Mtchewww, hw does dis affect dis extreme heat we r sufferin in Abj?

Abeg help me tell them o
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why should her belly be bulging at 3-4 months? She's not Nigerian. Because our women's bellies look like balloons early on doesn't mean everyone's will. Some women rarely show.

Yeah this. You cant compare side with front.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by CoolKizzy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
irpheezy: Mtchewww, hw does dis affect dis extreme heat we r sufferin in Abj?

wallahi
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Stupid people, Kim has an extremely flat tummy hence her curvy figure. So her pregnancy will take time to pop out.

2 Different clothes make people body look different.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayswags: just leave the girl called odudua alone kim is her role model so she would stop at anytin to defend her

[size=13pt]It's not defense. It's logic, which, like common sense, isn't common.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
What nonsense is this on this thread?
Why do most of you think she's faking her pregnancy in the first place? undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Make them leave this girl alone. Una dey add to her popularity.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by dopeJemi: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2013

Dem no dey adopt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video) / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.