Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Urgent Pls!! Who Should Invitation Letter To Germany Be Adressed To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Pls!! Who Should Invitation Letter To Germany Be Adressed To? (695 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls!! Who Should Invitation Letter To Germany Be Adressed To? by mogentle(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dear NLDers,
I need an urgent solution to this: I want to go for a training in Germany on behalf of the company i work with, so i requested for an invitation letter. The company sent a draft copy of it for our perusal and ask us to feed them back if it's okay b4 they will send the original by courier. The letter was adressed to my MD and in it was stated my details. I mean they adressed it to our company (My MD.) requesting for my presence for the training. I heard some inv letter are adressed to the Consulate or directly to the person embarking on the journey. Pls i need your advise, may be based on experience, who actually should it be adressed to so that it will be acceptable at the embassy. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

To Justwise / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / 9-year-old Stowaway Scoped Out Airport Day Before His Flight To Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.