Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Personal Assistant(A Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Personal Assistant(A Story) (2126 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013

The alarm in my cold room woke me up from what i called a wet night.checked my wall clock,it says it all 6am blodly written on the wall,i trod my way out of the room ,i was living in a comfortable self contain apartment,unlikely of a young guy at my age.a bachelor life which i realy enjoyed thanks to my madam,i still remember vividly the past 6months which i was jobles,living under the bridge with only my ssce credentials as the only asset i can boost of.until i got the job to be madam blenco's personal assistant(P.A)that was the best thing that i've ever witnessed,it changed my life from that of a street boy to that of a working class guy,i was proud of ma achievement for the last couple of months.
Madam blenco was a nice human creature,with her huge bosom and pointed nose which any one would innocently trip for. with a lots of controversial trait,she was a divorce woman with a daughter to show for it.
The loud sound coming from my phone brought my mind back to life,it was mike calling,my old friend who forgot about me when the road was rough and wild for me,now that i'm beginning to find my fit in this scary land of lagos,he suddenly rembered that we once had a close relationship,damm you i mounted out loud,pressing the red botton on my phone to end the call,place the stupid phone on my ever shinning table,rushed to my ever adorable bathroom.

I dashed out of my house,it was 7:30am oh my gush am already late for work i smile to my self,is dis realy a work or an entertainment avenue i wink to my self as i walk briskly down the street of awolowo road ikeja,i walk pass the ETC center,mehn i would love to learn how to operate a computer o i thought to my self as i walk down the street.
Damm it ,the trafic on this day was ever hectic and crucifying,i manage to get to my madam house by 8:30am,i knocked stupidly at the gate thinking that she as left for work,course that was unlikely of her to keep mute,she would have called my phone if i stayed beyond 8am before getting to her house.my madam behave weird sometimes,no doubt about,but for now i can't tell what to espect from madam blenco.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by mercilize(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nice one
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
I finaly found my way into the compound,went straight to the living room,madam bleco was sitting in a three seater sofa. Goodmorning ma' , i greeted,oh morning chizoba she replied my greeting with a cheerful smile,at the sound of chizoba i was lost in ma thought,why on earth could ma mum be so cruel to give me a female name,i've ask my self that same question over a million time still no answers,i tried asking her some time ago,she just told me dat she just love and adore's the name. Chizoba how was ur night,her question brought me back to the living room,oh ma' it was splendid and yours,i replied trying to fake a smile,splendid also she smiled back mischieviously,chizoba just give me some few minutes to get ready,no problem ma,i replied her,she left ma presence instantly and went into her bedroom,i was beginning to admire her cute house once again,mehn am loving this house o,i set to ma self trying to relax my legs in a two seater sofa near me still staring at nothing precisely but the beautiful parlour and my gorgeous madam, still lost in thought when her presence bought me back to life once again.She was set,puting on a beautiful dress holding a pupple coloured hand bag,i took the opportunity to adore the most beautiful MILLF that i've ever seen,standing infront of me wearimg a red suit and a pair of pink shoes,and her pupple hand bag makes her a perfect match,i continued ma stare at her,she wasn't that old,i thought deeply,i once trampled on her file some months ago,yes i saw it,i saw it clare,boldly written AGE:49yrs on the file,still she looks like a 25yrs student.
Chizoba am ready lets go, her voice brought me back to life again,oh ma GOD she must have saw me staring at her in an unpleasant manner i though,i collected the pupple hand bag which she was holding and walk behind her to the door,she locked the door firmly and walks towards the garage where her car was parked..

we drove out of the compound and was heading to madam blenco's beauty plaza along lekki area,she owns a beauty plaza where all short of beauty on woman can be carried out with more than a dozen of young girls at her disposal.Goodmorning madam,her workers reigned greetings on her,she replied them all,i went straight to the inner chamber were her office was located ,drop the bag that i was holding and went straight to a small edge where i assumed as my office,i watched in precipitous as her girls work,her workers were nice people most of them get friendly around me and try there best to lighten me up from my boring state. I always admire the new girl in the crew of her workers,she was slim and tall,with her pretty face,thats my kind of girls that i admire,simbi i called her name.chizoba why are you disturbing my workers......my madam shouted at the top of her voice

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by IZUKWU(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sambroose, more,more oh! I love your story. Waiting for more uploads
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
IZUKWU: Sambroose, more,more oh! I love your story. Waiting for more uploads
tanx man....just help me beg nepa
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
mercilize: Nice one
tans jewe
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by enobong18: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
This writeup it wondaful, continue it asap, don't keep us waiting for too long
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by fankasibe: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Kudoz bro.
But u should reduce ur "i was brought back to life" stuff.
U should also be very mature and imaginary when u describe ur environment or people.
Why do i have dis feeling dat u just wanna go séxual in d write-up(my tot).
Well done, i go dey follow ya towi like shadow.
Check out my write-ups

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmm-mmm nothing ma,i stuttered, i'm just encouraging her on the job that she's doing, encouraging who,useless man like you,she uttered,your mates are working,you're there flirting with my workers, she added to the insult.Common come over here jor,she said lifting her left arm from the round office table in her front,i've some assignment for you,yes ma i replied trying to get up from my seat but i was overshadowed by shame and guilt,that i couldn't work properly,but i manage to get to her position,i saw a thousand eye staring at me at the way.Now you'll go to madam dembele's shop and get me the woven,which i told her to buy for me from dubia.yes ma'am i manage to reply her before moving out.

After the day's job,it was 6pm by my time when i glance at it,so i started walking home,when i sighted an empty keke napep approaching my way,so i quickly wave down the keke,ikeja i said softly, i wasn't in a good mood,not after all the embarazment that madam blenco has put me through during the day.where for ikeja,the keke driver replied recklessly, an old man in his middle 50ths.awolowo road,opposite awolowo house i replied him,ok oya enter your money na 1k,hanhan oga take am easy na,e no far na,na just me no wan trek,i fit trek am o,i replied the keke driver waywardly,idiot oya trek am,fine boy like you no fit pay better money for drop,he trew back at me,before i could utter another word,i was only seeing the glimpse of his back,i shrug the stupid man aside and continue my movement.Suddenly i saw three guys approaching me, oh boy how far na,they said immediatly nearing me,i knew they where upto some mischief,so i decided to run for my dear life,but it was too late,they had already gripped my arm,they robbed me of all my possession which include my wallet which contained my two thousand naira and my ATM card,and excluding my wrist watch,that was the last possession on me,i was about sheding tears when something stoped me,something which i could not explain.i picked up my empty self and decided to walk home, since i have no money on me,all the way from lekki to ikeja,after walking for about 15kilometers, i checked my wrist watch,it was 7:30pm,it was already dark,so i decided to follow a short cut.i never knew that the short cut will be a disaster indisguise for me.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
fankasibe: Kudoz bro.
But u should reduce ur "i was brought back to life" stuff.
U should also be very mature and imaginary when u describe ur environment or people.
Why do i have dis feeling dat u just wanna go séxual in d write-up(my tot).
Well done, i go dey follow ya towi like shadow.
Check out my write-ups
tanx man i appreciate ur critics,dis is only my first time of writting.......just wait and see if u're right with ur s3xual guess
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
After walking for about 10minutes in the narrow path,i could not sight any animate object,and i wasn't scared either cause i had no possession on me,but i was wrong.
Chizoba a strange voice called my name,i was astonished,before i could do some thinking to know if i can remember the voice,i had the same voice calling my name again chizoba,but this time with some words of encouragement which sounds so frighten to me,the voice said do not be afraid for i'am here to help you,help me ke, i said softy,my name is madam gbogborogbo,i'am the mother of all, no o,i manage to interrupt her, i know my mother,she's in the village, shutup youngman,no man tries to speak when madam gbogborogbo speaks, am so-rry madam gbo-gbo-ro-gbo i stuttered amidist the greatest shooker of my life,i couldn't stand properly,i was trembling,the environment seems quite and deserted. Good, madam gbogborogbo finally broke the silent, from now upward you'll be ma personal assistant,but how could i be your assistant when i can't even see you,i said interrupting her. The next thing was seeing my humble self on the floor,if you talk while am talking again you'll never live to explain the outcome,she spoke up,that was when i remembered that i was overthrone by her single slap.Now get up young man,i have an important assignment for you,she stops and evry where looks vry odd and quite once again, i dare not try to interrupt her,she continued talking again,i want you to eliminate madam blenco for me.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by enobong18: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
"A story" or "A real life story"?
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 03, 2013
Keep it coming man
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2013
enobong18: "A story" or "A real life story"?
something real and unreal
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2013
Peterjosh: Keep it coming man
we are just about to start
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
I received d greatest shook of my life,i lost my breathe at that particular point in time,she continue,am giving you two days to execute my wish,if you fail to comprehend with me,you'll find your self to blame,she stops talking and directed her eyes round the evironment,evry where was dark and silent,a thousand thought was runing through my mind,why can i kill this woman that gave me a second life,that made me a modern chizoba,who is she and what does she have to gain from her dead,i was asking but no replies came
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
I managed to reach my apartment that night after my encounter with madam gbogborogbo,all seems like a dream to me,i was scared to even enter my own house,but i shrug it off by convincing my self what a brave man i am.
I opened my apartment went straight to my round bed,the bed was ever adorable also,then another thought entered my head,why on earth ave'nt i do any girl in this my beautiful bed,then i remembered madam blenco's new girl,wow that girl is gonna be a bomb in this my adorable bed o,she got flat tommy,pointed breast*,very tall,with innocent eyes,i was thinking all that in other to get madam gbogborogbo thought off my mind and at the same time am having a s3xual arousal on an innocent girl.just then i had a voice calling my name again.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by IZUKWU(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
What do you have with voices
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by An0nimus: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
IZUKWU: What do you have with voices
lol
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spirit don dey haunt you
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by luvmijeje(f): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Is madam gbogborogbo a ghost?I just don't understand that part.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by fankasibe: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
@sambroose.....u ar on point, i'm waiting for more updates to knw watz-up.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by fankasibe: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
luvmijeje: Is madam gbogborogbo a ghost?I just don't understand that part.
......she's gonna be an invisible being.....only her voice could be heard (i guess).
Dis name (gbogogro.......) fit scatter person teeth.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by luvmijeje(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^ Oooh ok thanks
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by TopDog1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Intriguing..........

Madam Gbogborigbo.......i bow for dat name oooo.

Nice effort.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by sambroose(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Top Dog: Intriguing..........

Madam Gbogborigbo.......i bow for dat name oooo.

Nice effort.
Ma guy dont blame me na....na d one wey enter ma small head be that
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by jagabanban: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good story. However, . . .

Your tenses are inconsistent. Bad mix of past, present and future tenses.
No space after comma and period.
General presentation is poor despite the good storyline.
. . .

In short,
Serious editing needed before posting.
Re: Personal Assistant(A Story) by valboy20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
nice writeup

(1) (Reply)

RUTH ABOKO KU - Love On Top (part 1) / Book Summary Of The Week - Cash Flow Quadrant By Robert Kiyosaki / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.