Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus (97493 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Should Africans Who Became U.S Citizens Vote For Barack Obama ? / The Africans Who Fought In WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2013
@ROSSIKE
Your account of the Olmecs is heavily biased in favor of African glorification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec

This page doesn't seem to suggest it the way you do, it is clear from your post that you are pro African.

ROSSIKE:

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, GO AND STUDY AFRICAN HISTORY BEFORE TYPING IGNORANT, RACIST RUBBISH.

Are you going to tell me the first civilizations were African? blah blah blah, that was thousands of years ago and they were heavily religious and spiritual just like those from cough cough 500 years ago, no advancement. Africans may have taken the first step toward human advancement but they certainly didn't take any other steps now did they?

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2013
CROWÉ: @ROSSIKE

This page doesn't seem to suggest it the way you do, it is clear from your post that you are pro African.

IT IS CLEAR FROM YOUR POSTS THAT YOU ARE pro-European, white supremacist obfuscation, EVEN WHEN YOU SEE CLEARLY AFRICOID HEADS ON DISPLAY.

What explanation do you have for those heads dated thousands of years BC? Some white guys carved them in Europe and shipped them to South America? In your illiterate world, whites alone did everything while blacks just sat around ''worshipping dog poo''. Talk about being a mis-educated, ignorant slave.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2013

Are you going to tell me the first civilizations were African? blah blah blah, that was thousands of years ago and they were heavily religious and spiritual just like those from cough cough 500 years ago, no advancement. Africans may have taken the first step toward human advancement but they certainly didn't take any other steps now did they?

What were those ''first steps''? Inventing mathematics, writing, architecture, alchemy, geometry, mining of minerals, medicine, the calendar. Where would YOU be without those inventions? International trade was first developed between Africans and Asians - both seafarers thousands of years before the European emerged from his caves. Go and get an education and stop displaying your colonial mis-education. Oh, and more recently, black Africans brought civilization and learning to Europe in her dark ages. Go and read about the 'black-a-Moors'.

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by GAR3TH(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2013
The statues look more like south east Asians than Africans. To be truthful I dont think they are africa, Traditional mayans and other american natives still exist and they look nothing like Africans. Anyway, its a fact that people who live in similar climates eat the same foods and have similar cultures. That because the same foods grow in the same climate, the same materials for clothing will be the same and the style of clothing due to temperture will be the same, same with housing styles. e.g. Fried plantains are eating in Tropical south east Asia, west africa, India, the carribean, central-south america and all those cultures have never interacted with each other.

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Afam4eva(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2013
[size=18pt]When will all these lies end.[/size]
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2013
GAR3TH: The statues look more like south east Asians than Africans.

You need less drink and drugs.

Traditional mayans and other american natives still exist and they look nothing like Africans.

What has that got to do with the Olmecs?

Anyway, its a fact that people who live in similar climates eat the same foods and have similar cultures. That because the same foods grow in the same climate, the same materials for clothing will be the same and the style of clothing due to temperture will be the same, same with housing styles. e.g. Fried plantains are eating in Tropical south east Asia, west africa, India, the carribean, central-south america and all those cultures have never interacted with each other.

More garbled, blathering nonsense.

Why don't you show us REGULAR images of Southeast Asians so we can compare with the Olmec heads?

Why display this obfuscatory image that hides their features?
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=18pt]When will all these lies end.[/size]

Merely shouting your opposition in bold letters without providing even a pretence at a countervailing argument is illiterate, uncouth, and dumb.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2013
I don't know why some of thrive on shouting down people for no reason... The guy created a thread for discourse, why not counter his claims and back it up with academic/anthropological/archeological references(not freaking wikipedia)huh I bet most of you don't have any substantial arguments other than ranting and raving like indoctrinated lunatics...

There are enough evidences out there to conclude that the first inhabitants of the Americas were Negroids... The carbon and DNA testing to prove this was done in Brazil, UK(Southampton University), and France... However, it was alleged that the skulls found there were similar to aborigines of Australia(I doubt that because black Africans and aborigines are basically the same people)... Heck, it was on BBC 3!!! Heck, the carbon testing and rock/cave diagrams showed that they lived there more than 10,000years ago - and there are also paintings out there that showed the arrival of the so-called native American tribes a la red indians..

Some of you need to get a life if you can't read, to be honest...

Kudos to rossike, btw...

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Afam4eva(m): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Merely shouting your opposition in bold letters without providing even a pretence at a countervailing argument is illiterate, uncouth, and dumb.
I don't oppose lies. if i do, it means i'm giving some credibility to the lies. We as Africans have to accept that our continent is underdeveloped and seek for a way to move it forward rather than consoling ourselves with fake premordial achievements.

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't oppose lies. if i do, it means i'm giving some credibility to the lies. We as Africans have to accept that our continent is underdeveloped and seek for a way to move it forward rather than consoling ourselves with fake premordial achievements.

Just spare us your crap and go to a dumbed down thread featuring Tonto Dikeh. That's where you belong.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Enough of the wikipedia crap, post academic references...

I'm trying to get the BBC documentary on youtube...

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2013
shymexx: Enough of the wikipedia crap, post academic references...

I'm trying to get the BBC documentary on youtube...

Thank you my brother. It is educated folks like you that are needed on this thread.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva:

What's primordial about history Real history shows you where you have been and it's also a guide to the future... If we as African knew our true history, we won't be as fvcked up as we're today... We've been fed with so much lies, hence why we don't have an identity and why we're so backwards... The Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, Russians, Americans, Brits etc.. are who they're today because they know their history and that's the source of their pride and what keeps them going...

Know your history, brother!!
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 02, 2013
^^You get time o.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Afam4eva(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Africa is in dire need of our help. let's come together and save the continent. All these unverified stories of how Africans built the first staircase to heaven won't take us anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by PhysicsQED(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2013
ekt_bear: Yeah the olmec figures have always puzzled me. I'm not sure what the explanation is. Thing is, if it were Africans or people of African descent, you'd figure that you'd see the evidence in Mexican DNA. Unless these hypothetical Africans got wiped out somehow...?

Anyway I don't know.

The explanation is that they were not black Africans. It's a totally different and unrelated culture. This stuff has been debunked already. There is possibly evidence of some black people being in the Americas before the trans-Atlantic slave trade, but this Olmec stuff (from Leo Wiener's/Ivan van Sertima's theories) is not it.

ekt_bear: The point is, modern Mexicans have little or no African features. They look nothing like those Olmec carvings.

Mexicans in general are not pure descendants of the native populations of that area though, even though around 10% of the population of Mexico is mostly unmixed (the Mexican 'Indians'). Certainly when I think of a Mexican I don't think of people that look like how the indigenous peoples of Mexico and other places in Mesoamerica really look. I think of someone who looks more like Carlos Santana, who is definitely not "white", but still doesn't look like how the indigenous unmixed population really looks. Only one-tenth of Mexicans are "Mexican Indians" and these aren't the people we see representing Mexicans on TV or movies or other media.

Have you seen what unmixed (without Spanish ancestry) native peoples of Mesoamerica really look like? Here are some examples:

(An elderly Mexican Indian woman)

(Rigoberta Menchu, an indigenous Guatemalan woman)

[img]http://1.bp..com/_00lZkWvd9QE/TJwEVR4sxZI/AAAAAAAABG8/J_exPkpM6nM/s1600/mixtec.jpg[/img]

(Mixtec women from Mexico)

(A Mayan woman from Guatemala)

(Another Mayan woman from Guatemala)

(Mixtec family in San Juan Copala, Mexico)

(An Embera girl from Colombia)

(An Embera woman from Colombia)

The indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica look very distinct from Latinos/Hispanics of today although of course there is some overlap because of the mixing. Anyway, the depictions of people in the ancient artwork found in the cultures of Mesoamerica are of the indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica, not black Africans or anybody else.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by YorubaOmoge: 1:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Black people aren't the only ones with flat nose nau haba!

Look at eastern Asians.

PS: Race/biology (if there is such thing) is continuous not discrete.

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2013
I just checked black-a-Moors and all I got was art so dunno wtf that is. Also, I don't quite see how I praised the europeans, I explained away their achievements as expected given the situation europe was in at the time, if I sadd that to a white person he would probably feel I was taking away from the people who made those achievements but whatever.

ROSSIKE:

That is funny coming from the person who did not argue away the points I raised bur just pointed a finger at me calling me a white supremacist. Many things in the world were first invented in Asia, very little in Africa, some very important ones but very little.

No one man or people invented mathematics, obviously but for your sake I checked, geometry is under math, even chimpanzees use herbs for medication so I dunno where you got that Africans inveneed medicine, alchemy was a theory that has been proven wrong dude so again wtf, how is mining an invention, you can invent mining techniques but digging is something even animals do, the 365 calender may have been dated back to ancient egypt but it wasnt the first calendar and ancient egyptians are no more so you cant quite claim that achievement and the same goes for architecture and most of these things happened long before half of the worlds civilizations existed. Also i never claimed Africans were inferior, I said they were preoccupied with useless things but you took offence anyway because your pro Africanism is blinding you.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, GO AND STUDY AFRICAN HISTORY BEFORE TYPING IGNORANT, RACIST RUBBISH.

shut up & stop typing gabbages. Seeing those Olmec sculptures, yes they resembled some African sculptures. But your lying theory of Africans Empires in early China & how Africans made it to America is laughable. Quit sipping that liquor that's making you to come & to type lies & that weed that's making you to attack people that are not buying your idea. All just to glorify Africa.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by PhysicsQED(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Rossike, you do realize that the Olmec culture left behind other art that depicted humans besides just those heads right?

It would be interesting to see you attempt to interpret the other Olmec art as depicting black Africans. In fact, I'd like to read what kind of things you would have to say in order to convince yourself and others that the other Olmec art depicting humans depicts black Africans. Or perhaps you would just pretend that only these heads matter and ignore all the other art of the culture because it doesn't fit in as well with your thesis.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Excuse me, But Allow Uncle Royal to provide Some Unbiased Brain Food to this Wonderful Thread......

First Things First.....

All The Ancient, Ancient, [size=18pt]Ancients[/size] of the World we now Live in Possessed "Negroid" Features

Yes...All of Them

Everywhere...

[size=15pt]Everywhere[/size]

Asia People Had "Negroid" Features

Europeans Had "Negroid" Features....

What is now known as The Middle East..... People...Had Negroid Features....

The Americas Had "Negroid" Features

All of Humanity at One Point Had These Features, if you Go Back Far Enough.

Which is why, it is Propaganda to ever say..."The First People to Create/Build" Such and Such....were "Black People"...

That statement is extremely Misleading.

Seeing as the Whole Entire Ancient World of Peoples who possessed "Negroid" Features Precedes what would later Evolve Into "New Features"

Hence the reason why the Dna of Ancients would not Match The Dna of Modern Sub Saharan Africans...

Uncle Royal is here to say, stop the Propaganda....

You can't be the "first" to do anything, during a period in which you were the "Only" to do anything.....

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by naijaking1: 1:47am On Mar 02, 2013

I was almost going to be objective with you until your link showed a negroid statu with the thick lips and broad noses purposely disfigured to confuse the Africanoid features. What a shame! Just the same way racist Germans disfigured the Sphinx in Egypt to hide his African looks.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 2:00am On Mar 02, 2013
naijaking1:

I was almost going to be objective with you until your link showed a negroid statu with the thick lips and broad noses purposely disfigured to confuse the Africanoid features. What a shame! Just the same way racist Germans disfigured the Sphinx in Egypt to hide his African looks.

I dunno about any disfigurements, I was more interested in what was written and didn't give the pictures a second looking.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2013
CROWÉ: I just checked black-a-Moors and all I got was art so dunno wtf that is. Also, I don't quite see how I praised the europeans, I explained away their achievements as expected given the situation europe was in at the time, if I sadd that to a white person he would probably feel I was taking away from the people who made those achievements but whatever.

That is funny coming from the person who did not argue away the points I raised bur just pointed a finger at me calling me a white supremacist. Many things in the world were first invented in Asia, very little in Africa, some very important ones but very little.

No one man or people invented mathematics, obviously but for your sake I checked, geometry is under math, even chimpanzees use herbs for medication so I dunno where you got that Africans inveneed medicine, alchemy was a theory that has been proven wrong dude so again wtf, how is mining an invention, you can invent mining techniques but digging is something even animals do, the 365 calender may have been dated back to ancient egypt but it wasnt the first calendar and ancient egyptians are no more so you cant quite claim that achievement and the same goes for architecture and most of these things happened long before half of the worlds civilizations existed. Also i never claimed Africans were inferior, I said they were preoccupied with useless things but you took offence anyway because your pro Africanism is blinding you.

I 've no clue where to start with this garbled, illiterate rubbish.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Excuse me, But Allow Uncle Royal to provide Some Unbiased Brain Food to this Wonderful Thread......

First Things First.....

All The Ancient, Ancient, [size=18pt]Ancients[/size] of the World we now Live in Possessed "Negroid" Features

Yes...All of Them

Everywhere...

[size=15pt]Everywhere[/size]

Asia People Had "Negroid" Features

Europeans Had "Negroid" Features....

What is now known as The Middle East..... People...Had Negroid Features....

The Americas Had "Negroid" Features

All of Humanity at One Point Had These Features, if you Go Back Far Enough.

Which is why, it is Propaganda to ever say..."The First People to Create/Build" Such and Such....were "Black People"...

That statement is extremely Misleading.

Seeing as the Whole Entire Ancient World of Peoples who possessed "Negroid" Features Precedes what would later Evolve Into "New Features"

Hence the reason why the Dna of Ancients would not Match The Dna of Modern Sub Saharan Africans...

Uncle Royal is here to say, stop the Propaganda....

You can't be the "first" to do anything, during a period in which you were the "Only" to do anything.....

Sorry but you are wrong.

The caucasian race, for instance, is known to be at least 40,000 years old.

But there is no record of a caucasian civilization till about 800 BC (ie just 2,800 years ago) when Homer became the first voice of the Greeks. The Greeks themselves learned all they did from the Egyptians, who were black Africans.

There is ample evidence that many races were in existence in the periods we are debating. It just so happened that AFRICANS were the ones who were first to be civilized, and to spread their civilization across the world.

Intriguingly enough, those who colonised Africa knew this full well, even though they denied such knowledge to their captives, whom they elected to brainwash with fantasies of their 'savagery'.

Hear the words of Lady Lugard, the historian wife of Nigeria's first British Governor-General Lord Lugard, in her 1906 book A Tropical Dependency:

"When the history of Negroland comes to be written in detail, it may be found that the kingdoms lying towards the eastern end of Sudan (classical home of Ancient Ethiopians) were the home of races who inspired, rather than of races who received, the tradition of civilization associated for us with the name of ancient Egypt. For they cover on either side of the Upper Nile between the latitudes of ten degrees and seventeen degrees, territories in which are found monuments more ancient than the oldest Egyptian monuments. If this should prove to be the case and civilized world be forced to recognize in a black people the fount of its original enlightenment, it may happen that we shall have to revise entirely our view of the black races, and regard those who now exist as the decadent representatives of an almost forgotten era, rather than as the embryonic possibility of an era yet to come."

"The fame of the ancient Ethiopians (ancient Kushites) was widespread in ancient history. Herodotus described them as the tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races, and before Herodotus, Homer, in even more flattering language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the great early nations of Asia Minor are full of them. The Mosaic records allude to them frequently; but while they are described as the most powerful, the most just, and the most beautiful of the human race, they are constantly spoken of as Black, and there seems to be no other conclusion to be drawn than at that remote period of history, the leading race of the Western World was a Black race."

Lady Lugard/Flora Shaw Lugard, Asa G. Hilliard, III, A Tropical Dependency: An Outline of the Ancient History of the Western Sudan With an Account of the Modern Settlement of Northern Nigeria, 1906.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I 've no clue where to start with this garbled, illiterate rubbish.

Of course you don't that too was naturally expected.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by pleep(m): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2013
I have forgotten almost all the info i used to have on this subject, but yes there is ostensible evidence that western Africans were actually the first people to discover the Americas. However, i think the Olmec heads are the weakest point this conclusion is based upon.

First look at the proximity between the Sahel and the easternmost tip of South America... the distance is not that far, about 1/3rd the distance from Europe to Cuba. In addition that, the North Equatorial sea current travels directly from West Africa to the Americas. It is also known that the kingdoms in the region had vessels capable of crossing that distance.

There are actually written manuscripts from the Shonghai empire that describe ships blowing off course and running into undiscovered land. And i have even heard that there are west African crops and words that are found in South American cultures.

But i would say this all happend somewhere between the 1300- 1660's and definetly not as early as the OP's post suggests

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by naijaking1: 2:22am On Mar 02, 2013
CROWÉ:

I dunno about any disfigurements, I was more interested in what was written and didn't give the pictures a second looking.

Check this out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sphinx&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=C1MxUY3qMoHM0wHq0YHgAQ&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=660

Now, you wanna compare the broken noses and lips with the one one posted?

This is not a good place to shout "I dunno" Please go do your research/homework before coming here to argue facts with people like Rossikee who has obviously done his.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by naijaking1: 2:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Here's your own disfigured image:

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2013
There is a theory called Pangaea that claims all continents were once joined together

Of course Rossike will not accept this off the face of it simply because it doesn't agree with his African glorification agenda that claims Africans charted the world while Europeans lived in caves. Whatever happened to the boats they used to use to do this and whatever happened to this great African civilization of world beaters, I wonder why they never went to Europe that was next door and preferred to go into the open seas. Silly silly silly.

naijaking1: Here's your own disfigured image:

That is an entire page and not an actual picture btw.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 2:34am On Mar 02, 2013
naijaking1:

Check this out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sphinx&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=C1MxUY3qMoHM0wHq0YHgAQ&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=660

Now, you wanna compare the broken noses and lips with the one one posted?

This is not a good place to shout "I dunno" Please go do your research/homework before coming here to argue facts with people like Rossikee who has obviously done his.

Rossike is in love with Africa and is biased, you the only reason you feel he is well read is because he is saying things you want to hear. Talking about Africans inventing medicine and alchemy and even mathematics, were did these scientific Africans go to? Also if I wanted to make a point I'd post a picture, you keep posting pages with numerous pictures, please post a single picture that encompasses what you mean or two pictures showing the original and the tampered image. Stop throwing thousands of pixels around without actually saying anything.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Sorry but you are wrong.

The caucasian race, for instance, is known to be at least 40,000 years old.

Number One: There is no such thing as the "Caucasian Race"....Only Children of Africa who ran away from home and started mating with Vile Primitive Beast, In a Part of the World With Less Sunlight than Mommy's House.

ROSSIKE: There is ample evidence that many races were in existence in the periods we are debating. It just so happened that AFRICANS were the ones who were first to be civilized, and to spread their civilization across the world.

Sir, there isn't even "Ample Evidence" Today that "Actual Races"{LmL} Exist in 2013.....Less Lone back then

This thread is just more radical afrocentric foolishness to claim everyone's history through a genetic timeline "LoopHole" {I.E Negroid Features}

....Sir....I suppose your next thread shall be a Wonderful Little Factoid about how Lebron James Failed to Win 5 Nba Championships While Playing Basketball During the 1980s

Thus Meaning Lebron James Was Not as Great as Magic Johnson.........During the 1980s.....

While Failing to Mention the gorgeous little Fact that... Lebron James was only One,Two,Three,Four,Five,and Six Years Old.....During...the 1980s

.......LmL...

Again....

You can't be the "first" to do anything, during a period in which you were the "Only" to do anything.....~~~Royal

There is no Validity to actual "Race" from a Scientific Extraction Sir.

Will there be Anything Else?

..Your Next Thread Should be about Africans being the first Humanoids To Walk Upright..... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.