Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus (97491 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Should Africans Who Became U.S Citizens Vote For Barack Obama ? / The Africans Who Fought In WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by free2ryhme: 2:39am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=18pt]When will all these lies end.[/size]

when u resign from being osewa's errand dog

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by KnowAll(m): 2:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Why is this topic here, is it not meant to be in culture.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 02, 2013
The Black Man, who is self assured, confident, And Secure in his Own Greatness, does not need Propaganda Like this

The Statement's are Misleading...

Finish the Sentence.....

Africans were the First in history to do...................

[size=30pt].......EVERYTHING....... [/size]

It's a Genetic TimeLine Loophole, in which Propagandist on one Side try to use as an Instrument to Uplift

Unfortunately....the Statement is Misleading, And Actually has no "Greatness" of Merit To Be Honest

But to fool the Sheep, You try your Best.

The Wise over the Weak My Friend...... wink

Tell me more about How Lebron James Failed to Perform as Well as Magic During the 1980s. grin

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2013
CROWÉ: There is a theory called Pangaea that claims all continents were once joined together

Of course Rossike will not accept this off the face of it

The Pangaea theory does not claim to account for cultural congruences among now separated populations, since the idea of Pangaea is that the earth broke off into parts 200 MILLION years ago!

How then can the idea that the earth was ONCE a single piece of land (Pangea) explain the presence of Africans in the Americas? The human race is not even up to 1 million years old. Obviously any movement/migration must have happened long after the earth split into several land masses.

simply because it doesn't agree with his African glorification agenda

TRUTH AGENDA YOU MEAN. Much unlike the colonial lies of irrelevance fed Africans by your masters.

that claims Africans charted the world while Europeans lived in caves.

There is no historical debate about this. The ancient Egyptians portrayed whites as the most BACKWARD race on earth in their time.

This is the famous Egyptian Mural of the Races, dated 3600 years old, found in the tomb of Rameses:

The first man (left) is Egyptian (First Of All Men). The second is an Asiatic. The third is an African. The fourth is a European.

This was the order of importance the Egyptians gave the various races.

Jean-Francois Champollion, French historian writes regarding this mural:

"Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk, we admired, like all previous visitors,
the astonishing freshness of the paintings and the fine sculptures on several tombs.
I had a copy made of the peoples represented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought,
from copies of these bas-reliefs published in England, that these peoples of different races
led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule
of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableau has a more general
meaning. It portrays the third hour of the day, when the sun is beginning to turn on its
burning rays, warming all the inhabited countries of our hemisphere. According to
the legend itself, they wished to represent the inhabitants of Egypt and those of foreign
lands. Thus we have before our eyes the image of the various races of man known to
the Egyptians and we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographical
divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd of the
peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark
red color, a well-proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair,
and is dressed in white. The legends designate this species as Rot-en-ne-Rome, the race
of men par excellence i.e., the Egyptians. There can be no uncertainty about the racial
identity of the man who comes next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under
the general term Nahasi. The third presents a very different aspect; his skin color borders
on yellow or tan; he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick, black pointed beard, and wears
a short garment of varied colors; these are called Namou. Finally, the last one is what we
call flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched,
blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender clad in a hairy ox-skin, a
veritable savage tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tamhou. I hastened to
seek the tableau corresponding to this one in the other royal tombs and, as a matter of fact,
I found it in several. The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to
represent here the inhabitants of the four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian
system, namely: 1. the inhabitants of Egypt which, by itself, formed one part of the world ...;
2. the inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks; 3. Asians; 4. [b]finally (and I am ashamed to say so,
since our race is the last and the most savage in the series), Europeans who, in those remote
epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category we must include
all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting
point. This manner of viewing the tableau is all the more accurate because, on the other
tombs, the same generic names reappear, always in the same order. We find there Egyptians
and Africans represented in the same way, which could not be otherwise; but the Namou
(the Asians) and the Tamhou (Europeans) present significant and curious variants. Instead
of the Arab or the Jew, dressed simply and represented on one tomb, Asia's representatives
on other tombs (those of Ramses II, etc.) are three individuals, tanned complexion, aquiline
nose, black eyes, and thick beard, but clad in rare splendor. In one, they are evidently
Assyrians, their costume, down to the smallest detail, is identical with that of personages
engraved on Assyrian cylinders. In the other, are Medes or early inhabitants of some part
of Persia. Their physiognomy and dress resemble, feature for feature, those found on
monuments called Persepolitan. Thus, Asia was represented indiscriminately by any one of
the peoples who inhabited it. The same is true of our good old ancestors, the Tamhou. Their
attire is sometimes different; their heads are more or less hairy and adorned with various
ornaments; their savage dress varies somewhat in form, but their white complexion, their
eyes and beard all preserve the character of a race apart. I had this strange ethnographical
series copied and colored. I certainly did not expect, on arriving at Biban-el-Moluk, to find
sculptures that could serve as vignettes for the history of the primitive Europeans, if ever
one has the courage to attempt it. Nevertheless, there is something flattering and consoling
in seeing them, since they make us appreciate the progress we have subsequently achieved."[/b]

Whatever happened to the boats they used to use to do this

Not sure how many 'boats' can last 4,000 years, waiting for you to discover them.

and whatever happened to this great African civilization of world beaters

Like all things human, it's time for decline arrived at some point. Just like the current western dominance will one day come crashing to the ground like a ton of bricks.

I wonder why they never went to Europe that was next door and preferred to go into the open seas.

They brought civilization to Europe. The Greeks were never ashamed to let the world know that Africans brought civilization to them.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2013
@Rossike

^~LoL You just got finish watching that Old Youtube Movie about when Blacks Ruled the World Didn't You?.

I can Tell
grin
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by pleep(m): 2:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Good a$$ post Rossikke.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: @Rossike

^~LoL You just got finish watching that Old Youtube Movie about when Blacks Ruled the World Didn't You?.

I can Tell
grin

I'm sorry but my knowledge of African history goes far beyond any video posted on Youtube.

Some of us have been researching these things long before Youtube was around.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhS2Kib0kx8

^---My man Rossike watched this video last night and just couldn't wait to post this On Nairaland Lmao grin grin grin

Everything all True, about the Ancients Possessing Negroid Features,

But when you are using it as a "Tool" to say you Outperformed the "White Man"

Then it is flawed.

Seeing as their genes continued to "spread" they eventually dominated us in world History.

The First Step for a Great Fighter in becoming great is Admitting your Opponent Bested you in a dual...and Analyzing what "you did" wrong....

To help perform Better for Future Generations

So in Other Words, your "message" to our people is Misleading because it only states that "When our features were a Majority we ruled"...

But once the Playing Field was Level......We were Outclassed....Hence the Position we are in Throughout the Current World.

Rossike....Do we "RULE" anything Now?.......

No

So why Brag about being better than your "Little Cousin" When he was only 12 years Old...?

Once he became An Adult, He whooped yoo Azzzzz Lmfaooo!!!

Lets keep it Real Stop the Propaganda
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2013
The First Step towards Us as Black Men in defeating the Caucasoid is to Spread Message of his Shrewd Cunning Tactics...

Not to feed propaganda and a False Victory Message to our Youth.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by pleep(m): 3:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Whether or not Europeans dominate us today has no bearing on African history... There was no powerfull group that ignored its history simply because they were in a current rut. What we should be debating is whether or not rossikes assertions are true, not his motivations for posting them.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhS2Kib0kx8

^---My man Rossike watched this video last night and just couldn't wait to post this On Nairaland Lmao grin grin grin

Everything all True, about the Ancients Possessing Negroid Features,

But when you are using it as a "Tool" to say you Outperformed the "White Man"

Then it is flawed.

Seeing as their genes continued to "spread" they eventually dominated us in world History.

The First Step for a Great Fighter in becoming great is Admitting your Opponent Bested you in a dual...and Analyzing what "you did" wrong....

To help perform Better for Future Generations

So in Other Words, your "message" to our people is Misleading because it only states that "When our features were a Majority we ruled"...

But once the Playing Field was Level......We were Outclassed....Hence the Position we are in Throughout the Current World.

Rossike....Do we "RULE" anything Now?.......

No

So why Brag about being better than your "Little Cousin" When he was only 12 years Old...?

Once he became An Adult, He whooped yoo Azzzzz Lmfaooo!!!

Lets keep it Real Stop the Propaganda

You're just typing childish gibberish and laughing at your own dumbed-down ignorance.

Why don't you leave the study of history to those who know and are interested? You're a complete ignoramus in this field.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 02, 2013
The Real Title of the Thread should be..."But Once Columbus Got There...We have not Ruled Since...."....

That should be the Opening Line of the thread...

Then the rest of what's posted following After.

Black Folks have to keep it real, Mainly Us as Black Men, as it "Hurts" our Egos to admit we have been Outperformed

It saddens me to see Sad Pathetic Thread such as this, and also the Video by the brother above that I posted.

Because it's Extremely Misleading.

The Darker People of the World Continues to suffer because we Have that Mentality of the old 1980s Drug Dealer...

"Yeah Man, back in the Day...before i got locked up...I use to run these streets back in 1981"~~~~Rossike

...LoL Yeah, but That was 1981. now the Dominicans,Italians and Mexicans Took ya Steet Corners...and you still sittin around on a staircase telling those...

"I use to be That Niqqah Back in the Day"..

Lmfao a Black man of Higher Consciousness ain't trynna hear That Nonsense.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by pleep(m): 3:21am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

The Darker People of the World Continues to suffer because we Have that Mentality of the old 1980s Drug Dealer...

"Yeah Man, back in the Day...before i got locked up...I use to run these streets back in 1981"~~~~Rossike

...LoL Yeah, but That was 1981. now the Dominicans,Italians and Mexicans Took ya Steet Corners...and you still sittin around on a staircase telling those...

hmmm... gotta admitt thats a good point lol
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The Real Title of the Thread should be..."But Once Columbus Got There...We have not Ruled Since...."....

That should be the Opening Line of the thread...

Then the rest of what's posted following After.

Black Folks have to keep it real, Mainly Us as Black Men, as it "Hurts" our Egos to admit we have been Outperformed

It saddens me to see Sad Pathetic Thread such as this, and also the Video by the brother above that I posted.

Because it's Extremely Misleading.

Lmfao a Black man of Higher Conscious ain't trynna hear That Nonsense.

You're talking illiterate rubbish. History is History. If your inferiority complex prevents you from taking African history seriously then get lost and let those who are interested debate it. What's so hard about that? African History IS a valid subject of inquiry and discussion, and will be long after you are gone from this earth. You will NEVER be able to stop us discussing our history, no matter how much slave-minded gibberish you type.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CROWE: 3:23am On Mar 02, 2013
The Pangaea theory does not claim to account for cultural congruences among now separated populations, since the idea of Pangaea is that the earth broke off into parts 200 MILLION years ago!

How then can the idea that the earth was ONCE a single piece of land (Pangea) explain the presence of Africans in the Americas? The human race is not even up to 1 million years old. Obviously any movement/migration must have happened long after the earth split into several land masses.

Please be advised that I am not making the case for that theory before I continue, man at his current level of development isnt that old but unless you chose to discard science evolution of man took many years so it is not impossible to find a close relative somewhere else who split off a long time ago

TRUTH AGENDA YOU MEAN. Much unlike the colonial lies of irrelevance fed Africans by your masters.

Most of Africa's civilizations were based off religion and offered no much room for the things you speak off. thousands of years ago Africans did this and that, why did they stop and let the rest of the world leave them behind? if you can make a case for that I will not be so adamant in denying your claims because this is a big deal and it just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

There is no historical debate about this. The ancient Egyptians portrayed whites as the most BACKWARD race on earth in their time.

This is the famous Egyptian Mural of the Races, dated 3600 years old, found in the tomb of Rameses:

The first man (left) is Egyptian (First Of All Men). The second is an Asiatic. The third is an African. The fourth is a European.

This was the order of importance the Egyptians gave the various races.

I dunno about that but I can't argue, Julius Ceaser wrote about the german primitives in his day too, the primitives who ultimately destrpyed his empire.

[b]Jean-Francois Champollion, French historian writes regarding this mural:

"Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk, we admired, like all previous visitors,
the astonishing freshness of the paintings and the fine sculptures on several tombs.
I had a copy made of the peoples represented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought,
from copies of these bas-reliefs published in England, that these peoples of different races
led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule
of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableau has a more general
meaning. It portrays the third hour of the day, when the sun is beginning to turn on its
burning rays, warming all the inhabited countries of our hemisphere. According to
the legend itself, they wished to represent the inhabitants of Egypt and those of foreign
lands. Thus we have before our eyes the image of the various races of man known to
the Egyptians and we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographical
divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd of the
peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark
red color, a well-proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair,
and is dressed in white. The legends designate this species as Rot-en-ne-Rome, the race
of men par excellence i.e., the Egyptians. There can be no uncertainty about the racial
identity of the man who comes next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under
the general term Nahasi. The third presents a very different aspect; his skin color borders
on yellow or tan; he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick, black pointed beard, and wears
a short garment of varied colors; these are called Namou. Finally, the last one is what we
call flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched,
blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender clad in a hairy ox-skin, a
veritable savage tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tamhou. I hastened to
seek the tableau corresponding to this one in the other royal tombs and, as a matter of fact,
I found it in several. The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to
represent here the inhabitants of the four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian
system, namely: 1. the inhabitants of Egypt which, by itself, formed one part of the world ...;
2. the inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks; 3. Asians; 4. finally (and I am ashamed to say so,
since our race is the last and the most savage in the series), Europeans who, in those remote
epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category we must include
all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting
point. This manner of viewing the tableau is all the more accurate because, on the other
tombs, the same generic names reappear, always in the same order. We find there Egyptians
and Africans represented in the same way, which could not be otherwise; but the Namou
(the Asians) and the Tamhou (Europeans) present significant and curious variants. Instead
of the Arab or the Jew, dressed simply and represented on one tomb, Asia's representatives
on other tombs (those of Ramses II, etc.) are three individuals, tanned complexion, aquiline
nose, black eyes, and thick beard, but clad in rare splendor. In one, they are evidently
Assyrians, their costume, down to the smallest detail, is identical with that of personages
engraved on Assyrian cylinders. In the other, are Medes or early inhabitants of some part
of Persia. Their physiognomy and dress resemble, feature for feature, those found on
monuments called Persepolitan. Thus, Asia was represented indiscriminately by any one of
the peoples who inhabited it. The same is true of our good old ancestors, the Tamhou. Their
attire is sometimes different; their heads are more or less hairy and adorned with various
ornaments; their savage dress varies somewhat in form, but their white complexion, their
eyes and beard all preserve the character of a race apart. I had this strange ethnographical
series copied and colored. I certainly did not expect, on arriving at Biban-el-Moluk, to find
sculptures that could serve as vignettes for the history of the primitive Europeans, if ever
one has the courage to attempt it. Nevertheless, there is something flattering and consoling
in seeing them, since they make us appreciate the progress we have subsequently achieved."
[/b]

I am obviously not reading that

Not sure how many 'boats' can last 4,000 years, waiting for you to discover them.

I am talking about the knowledge and the practice. There are many lost technologies but those are from dead cultures, Afriicans were always here, they must have learned a lot in their process to building boats with the ability to travel the seas but there is no trace of this, no sunken 3000 year old boat on the coast of Ghana or something. You claim they had such an ability, give us your theory on how they changed so much from seafaring people curious enough to travel the universe to recluse cultures that brain washed their people with stools that held the spirits of Gods.

Like all things human, it's time for decline arrived at some point. Just like the current western dominance will one day come crashing to the ground like a ton of bricks.

They brought civilization to Europe. The Greeks were never ashamed to let the world know that Africans brought civilization to them.

No you see, decline is relative. The Egyptian empire was conquered, it didn't in the general sense of the word decline, same with the persian, the roman, the austrian, the ottoman, the german empire etc. Some were simply overtaken like the british empire and that is mostly because they were suppressing a much larger group of people than themselves, don't just say they declined, give us things that at least suggest that it did.

Ýou're claims don't align with the facts of the day and since you cannot give any concrete data to support you claim I think i will stick to what already seems more plausible/reasonable to me.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 02, 2013
I think you are just Upset because i posted the Video you plagiarized your Claims From.. grin

Stop posting Misleading Propaganda

The Lebron Analogy Cut Holes in every ounce of this nonsense.

Your assertions are of Meaningless Merit.

The "Africans" Discovered "Europe"...As Well... wink
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 02, 2013
I think your Intentions are of those with Pure Heart Though.

But Our People Simply don't need this Bullshit.

Let's keep it real with them. cool
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I think your Intentions are of those with Pure Heart Though.

But Our People Simply don't need this Bullshit.

Let's keep it real with them. cool

You're talking illiterate rubbish. History is History. If your inferiority complex prevents you from taking African history seriously then get lost and let those who are interested debate it. What's so hard about that? African History IS a valid subject of inquiry and discussion, and will be long after you are gone from this earth. You will NEVER be able to stop us discussing our history, no matter how much slave-minded gibberish you type.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Ight Fam, i see that since you posted the same post copied and Pasted Word for word 3 times in a row, you choose not to have a real debate.

I understand. wink lol

You Take Care Brother.
smiley
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2013
CROWE said:

I am obviously not reading that

Exactly. Because you have no interest in the truth. There's the door.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2013
By the way, good thread, because i enjoyed that video series myself actually.cool
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Ight Fam, i see that since you posted the same post copied and Pasted Word for word 3 times in a row, you choose not to have a real debate.

I understand. wink lol

You Take Care Brother.
smiley

I don't debate with numskulls and clowns, ''brother''. The day you develop a genuine interest in African history, then we can debate. For now, there's the door.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I don't debate with numskulls and clowns, ''brother''. The day you develop a genuine interest in African history, then we can debate. For now, there's the door.

Well, all i know is I am smart enough not to be Dumb enough to Plagiarize Material on a Nigerian Website from an old Afrocentric Propaganda Video. wink

Next time learn to copy from A Source Not Already CopyWritten and you would not have gotten exposed. grin
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 02, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Well, all i know is I am smart enough not to be Dumb enough to Plagiarize Material on a Nigerian Website from an old Afrocentric Propaganda Video. wink

Next time learn to copy from A Source Not Already CopyWritten and you would not have gotten exposed. grin

I've no idea what video or website you're talking about you daft dunce. If you've read my posts you'll see I'm very adept at posting links and references to all my sources. There's no reason not to. And certainly no reason to 'plagiarize' anyone or anything.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2013
pleep: Good a$$ post Rossikke.

Thanks pleep. smiley
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2013
To all of you arguing blindly ,rossike has done a good job,I suggest you all get this book from your closest bookstore "what is wrong with being black" by matthew ashimolowo,you will find all the answers you need with fact and figures,then come back and make your point.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Abagworo(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2013
ekt_bear: Bros, forget about DNA testing for a second and just think about it on an intuitive level.

If the olmecs were African, how come their descendants (people from a part of Mexico) don't look African?

Cow doesn't give birth to goat.

So either
(a) the olmecs weren't african, or
(b) they were and something happened to them...

I believe African-like people once lived there but got wiped out by an Asia-like group much later. It is very likely that African-like people occupied most of the regions south of the equator and slightly above it because of our skin color.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Nice job,rossike. But i am afraid,africans have been so much brainwashed to accept this truth,even if they are so glaring.

And for the dude who asked why africans didn't go to europe that is closer,but had to sail thousands of miles to americas, well, black africans were already in europe before the cacausians invaded the continent from central asia.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Rossikk(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2013
pazienza: Nice job,rossike. But i am afraid,africans have been so much brainwashed to accept this truth,even if they are so glaring.

And for the dude who asked why africans didn't go to europe that is closer,but had to sail thousands of miles to americas, well, black africans were already in europe before the cacausians invaded the continent from central asia.
Thanks for that bit of accurate info. You're right that many of 'our people' have been thoroughly brainwashed to the point they are instinctively resistant to this sort of news that actually 'dares' to place black above white in historical terms. They'll use all sorts of 'reasons' to discourage such discussions, refuse to study or accept any evidence presented, even attempt to mock you for raising the subject. It all boils own to one thing. Their deep sense of inferiority. Such people never complain when they are regaled with Shakespeare, Alexander, Lincoln, and other stories from western history. In fact they're experts in such history. But dare to discuss African history, and it starts to bite them like a scorpion. They'll demand 'evidence' of this and 'evidence' of that. When you provide them with it, they'll demand MORE 'evidence'. When you provide too much for them to handle, they'll start to attack you for even raising the subject, and for not focusing on "what Africans need today". In short, don't discuss African history. They ALWAYS use these tactics in the order I just presented them.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by ektbear: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Anyway this is a cool thread. Much more interesting than the usual tonto dike crap that usually makes the front page.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
ekt_bear: Anyway this is a cool thread. Much more interesting than the usual tonto dike crap that usually makes the front page.

has someone finally come out of his crush? cheesy

i am strongly suspecting that tonto dike or an agent of hers may be a mod on nl
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by ektbear: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
naw i still love my boo Tonto. But even she will admit that the threads about her on NL are garbage grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.