Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly (6214 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / How You Can Loss Weight Or Reduce Pot Belly / How To Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by talkslow(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Its amazing how Nigerian women find pot belle attractive but a typical white girl disregards young guys with pot bellies. Its is perceived as unhealthy to carry around a pot belle here in Canada. Many Nigerian men just develop the thing without even realizing it and are so proud of it. My own pot belle is showing signs of developing and I'm scared because the society I live in looks at people with pot belle as lazy and unhealthy. I'm just 27yrs old and I wouldn't wanna look unhealthy. The worst part be say, I slim with my big head.

Pls Moderators, move this to front page so I can get plenty advice from the ever wonderful professors on Nairaland. The gym is always busy here and I'm registered in one but I hardly have time because of my bank work schedule. Dear Nairaland ladies, do you like men with pot bellies?

Re: Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by Blackteeth(m): 2:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Why would Nigerian girls hate what they have themselves? If they hate pot belly then it means they hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Some belly is ok.. but being fat is just a turnoff..
Re: Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by customerservice(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Watch what you eat, when you eat and exercise. All it takes is determination and the right mindset. Take action NOW..
Re: Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by allthingsfitnez(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
MeanTrainer’s Club http:///1i8EKL
The MeanTrainer’s club is an online training program that consists of four different groups; 1. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for women. 2. MeanTrainer’s weight-loss/ tummy-trimming club for men. 3. MeanTrainer’s curvy ladies club. 4. MeanTrainer’s 6packs club
These clubs are whatsapp groups and as a member you will be given; #weekly workout plans (with videos), #meal plans, #tips and tricks to help you reach your fitness goals and get that; fit and sexy body you deserve.
You also get motivation from club members and the MeanTrainer’s team. The weekly exercise updates are sent to your email and also posted on the group for every member to do.
We have exercises for different levels of fitness; beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. #Whatever your goal and fitness level, the MeanTrainer has got you covered!
In our other online programs, a subscriber is given one particular workout plan to use every week for 12weeks and it worked for over 90% of our clients. But in the MeanTrainer’s clubs you would be given different workout plans every week.
You will be given workouts that have been tried and tested by our online clients and at our gym (our testimonials/transformation pictures prove that they work).
The MeanTrainer & his team will monitor and answer club members’ questions. You can chat with likeminded people who can help you make fitness a lifestyle.
You can even locate members living around you and team up with them as workout partners. It promises to be a lot of fun!
Give this a try for a month at a small fee of N3,000 and we assure you, you’ll have no regrets whatsoever
To subscribe call or whatsapp 08122713994 http:///1i8EKL

Re: Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
find another gym

(1) (Reply)

Strengthens Your Body’s Immunity With Natural Nurititonal Supplement / Duofem Family Planning Pills,good Or Bad? / How To Use Creatine Blast To Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.