Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) (27126 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Sexxymom(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
egift: After security aides finish with you, "your mama no go recognize you".

And if you decide to snap Jonathan in close range, security men will break your leg.
your post got me laughing seriously..
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
slim fit :
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look at the other side is it by force she most take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
I have been seeing ur comments today all of them meaningless make u stop that thing u smoke this morning cus its not gud for ur brain
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oshiite: u are a big fat miserable bum suffering frm inferioriy complex

Are you blind or u have selective eye site I'm slim Mr man not fat if you are for your information thank you.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
caesaraba:

Hahahahahahaha. ROTFWML grin grin grin grin grin Dem think say I don craze with laughter here o. Chai! U don protest sotey u give up. LWKMD.
no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!
no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I have been seeing ur comments today all of them meanless make u stop that thing u smoke this morning cus its not gud for ur brain

Well man have got money to make so I rush my text. Time is money if you don't know. But seriously meaningless and you had the time to reply me you need help.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
olasesi:

you cant blame them.......
....MASSIVE unemployment....
....BAD justice system........
....unaccountable governance.......
....Bad economic sectors.......
....Corrupt government officials.....
....And what else.....

I don't think the Brits run a Perfect governmental system either. These things you listed all exist even in the U.K.

For me, I think it's a function of the things that divide us. Language, religion, ethnicity, tribe, culture, mannerisms, e.t.c...

Even if we had all this things in place, it still wouldn't be advisable for a President in Nigeria to walk around without adequate security.

The things that divide us as a people are way more the things that unite us.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by JW214: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by JW214: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
For those who know how expensive it is to have access to some of our so called leaders, they will see a big deal in this, remembering the beating a yoruba actor(Ayo Badmus) got from a LG chairman during a Sallah visit to Tunde Kelani's house, just because he wants to relate with the council boss.

But for those in the UK, they may not see it as a big deal,David Cameron is a popular guy on the bicycle(some years back, I don't know if he still rides around again). In 2010, just about 3 days to the general poll, I remember sighting him at ASDA Wolverhampton, where he enetered to use the rest room, after which He joined d queue to get his parking ticket refund, no big deal, no special attention, no heavy security attachment

If it were to be a Council boss that day, am sure he won't even pay for parking let alone queuing to get his parking charge refund

Our so called Leaders needs to start behaving sane
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by shadrach77: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
I will consider this the best thread on NL front page today. For the guy who said that's not David Camron you may need to visit the optician. The man in the picture is definitely David Cameron. Whoever says this is not a big deal need to have their head examined. Here we have one of the most powerful men in the world taking pictures with an ordinary citizen. I'm sure he didn't know who Kate was. This is truly remarkable wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by chykenny: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is big deal ... simplicity at its best
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Dreyl(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
wengerjay: Some people talk say she took the picture with David Cameron's wax mannequin situated somewhere in London.Na so i read am for somewhere o,no be me invent the rumour o.
u mean for BELLA abi
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Arsenate(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mathew joseph: Y gudluck no go surround himself with security,u no knw wetin aboki,mallam fit do?u knw say diz abokis no get brain dem fit tie bomb 4 waist o,go embrace our presido,even dia women don join dem too.Yeah i trust yoruba gani adams of opc don warn those yeye abokis,say if dem karry dia madness come south west we go extinct dem kpata kpata!
this is how the average southerner, even the educated ones, reason. Just full of hate, ignorance and bigotry. What has a thread about Kate and Cameron got to do with "abokis no get brain"? If the south is any safer, why aren't your governors visiting eateries as Cameron frequently does? So much for the south being educationally advanced. Breeding educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by ugojamali(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lol. Stuffs that make front page
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by iK30(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
See which entries uncle jonah go, go take coffee 4 NAIJa, e won dai., and which mouth u won use talk say u won snap pics, may be dat day even God no go see ur spirit 2 ask what happen.... u know say an only 4 NAIJa evil spirit day fear human being?.... Ordinary village chief dey get policemen, na em u won uncle jonah com out witout amourd car.... NAIJa still far 4 dat Abeg.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by nenepea(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
slim fit :
She just embarrassed us man can't she just look at the other side is it by force she most take a picture. She looks like them almagiri boys amazed to see a white man.. she just lost all the respect I had for her unspeakable picture that is.
Man! She go enlarge & gold frame d pix for her 4th generation to see cool Anyway cameron's cool. Kosoro!!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by ifihearam: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Bluemosquito: Happen? In your dreams, 2 million sss men would have been surronding mr.jonathan.

Buh that's the beauty of power and being a president I think. Me likey die.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by ifihearam: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
JW214: For those who know how expensive it is to have access to some of our so called leaders, they will see a big deal in this, remembering the beating a yoruba actor(Ayo Badmus) got from a LG chairman during a Sallah visit to Tunde Kelani's house, just because he wants to relate with the council boss.

But for those in the UK, they may not see it as a big deal,David Cameron is a popular guy on the bicycle(some years back, I don't know if he still rides around again). In 2010, just about 3 days to the general poll, I remember sighting him at ASDA Wolverhampton, where he enetered to use the rest room, after which He joined d queue to get his parking ticket refund, no big deal, no special attention, no heavy security attachment

If it were to be a Council boss that day, am sure he won't even pay for parking let alone queuing to get his parking charge refund

Our so called Leaders needs to start behaving sane

Leave our leaders alone abeg:let me ask you: Do you see the royalties in public places without security?? Can u approach the queen for a snap,even the princes So its the same thing jare,David is just a simple man period.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
nenepea: Man! She go enlarge & gold frame d pix for her 4th generation to see cool Anyway cameron's cool. Kosoro!!

Yah we still behave like Zulu when ever we see oyinbo people which is very annoying if it was a function then I understand but she lost my respect man I use to like her like the actress that have class man.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by scobaba: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
slim fit :

Slim fit...doooh, as in sorry!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by tpia5: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
hmm, our calabar brethren, softly softly o.

we know say na una own oyibo, together with our hausa brothers up north.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by tutu1: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
OMG this is so cool, I am sure this can never happen in Nigeria, you cant even meet your Local Government chairman to take picture with him, na slap you go chop lol
aburo7: Nollywood Superstar, Kate Henshaw, was spotted alongside UK Prime Minister in UK.She met with him while having a cup of coffee at starbucks and requested for a quick snap with him.David Cameron was also at Starbucks to grab something to drink.
Can this happen in Nigeria?

http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/03/kate-henshaw-spotted-with-uk-prime.html?=0
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by badesco(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
I doubt it if that man is Britico P.M. David Cameron. Well goodluck to her.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by brownlord: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please who is David, what is cameron, wetin em dey sale?

Kate henshaw, how market?
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by slimfit1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
scobaba: .

Slim fit...doooh, as in sorry!

That is it sco Baba sco u no what I'm saying like cool
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
hj
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by boyt1: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Why must this happen in nigeria?, tell me is the same sex marriage approved by UK govt. happen in nigeria
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by olasesi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

I don't think the Brits run a Perfect governmental system either. These things you listed all exist even in the U.K.

For me, I think it's a function of the things that divide us. Language, religion, ethnicity, tribe, culture, mannerisms, e.t.c...

Even if we had all this things in place, it still wouldn't be advisable for a President in Nigeria to walk around without adequate security.

The things that divide us as a people are way more the things that unite us.

In fact, no government system runs a perfect system.....similar and worse things happen in every countries of the world....but the better countries are those that have got compensations.....maybe good road or better infrastructure.....
Nigeria is much worse.....
The office holders are well aware of the hatred Nigerians got for them.....
They are aware the public puts the blame on them.....so they feel insecure.....
Everybody would be willing to take a shot with a very good leader....and he wouldn't mind as well as he would be selfless ....he knows the people love him/her hence wouldn't feel insecure.....
Just might be difficult to find a Nigerian example of such since it's been a while since we had someone like that....
I doubt it if an average Nigerian bothers about from whom his daily meals come ....we usually tend to unite in common issues.....
.....I doubt it if the brain would be conscious of a man's ethnicity, religion or language if a the leader gets food on the table of everybody, puts necessary policies and measures for the betterment of the people, improve their standard of living etc....

.....I also think if ur above reasons are correct, one would expect that MOST riots on religion and ethnicity happen in Nigeria......
.....Unless perhaps differences in religion, culture, ethnicity and language can only be found in places like jos......
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by henryadex(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by great063(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Never in obodo Nigeria.
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by cfours: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is that really Kate Henshaw or just a look-alike undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Bluemosquito: Happen? In your dreams, 2 million sss men would have been surronding mr.jonathan.

lol real 2million sss hahahahaha grin
Re: Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
c.fours:
Is that really Kate Henshaw or just a look-alike undecided

its her jor. ame! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha At Age 3 With A Football / Photos: Singer Waje Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16 Today / OAP Oma Gets Car Gift From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.