Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church (48212 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
@frosbel: Of course its about me. If I was the only one on earth Jesus wld have come to die for me anyway. I tithe, sow seeds and give offerings, alms ( and will continue to do so)because I belong in a kingdom, a heavenly nation with rules and principles, for prosperity, and also for every area of life.
I give because its who I am and thanks be to God, He has promised me abundance for so doing. So why quit?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
^^^^

Well enjoy, keep making them rich grin
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
@candour: true talk. We are in the hour of grace. But may I ask, grace for merely getting by or grace for reigning and winning? Rom 5:17.
Also, tithing didn't begin with the law, brother. We can trace its principle back from Eden when God gave Adam all trees but one to enjoy. Till the devil came and attacked(and is now also doing). Its an act of circumcision of our resources, a proof of our reverence for the God who has given us all we enjoy. It is the distinguishing mark between the believer's finance and dat of the rest. Dats y he says he wld rebuke the devourer for a tither. And the devil knows dis too well. He don't fight the wrong battles.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Frosbel: its the other way round Bro. They make me rich. It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
JIL:

You should rather pity your bank balance. It's the only thing that will suffer here.
nope YOU should rather pity your empty treasure..am not after earthly treasures.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Read up on HISTORY OF CULTURES IN THE MIDDLE EAST and you'll know Tithes didn't originate with Abraham.He was practicing a culture well known and accepted in the middle east even before he was born.You think he was the first to have his wife encourage him to sleep with his maid? also read up the history of the Church and you'll find out Tithes did not surface until the 5th century AD when the established ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH made it a law to support a theocracy.

Thank you
[quote][quote author=Candour]sorry bro.. i dnt need to read those trash called wikipedia..the bible and other edifying christian literature are good enouf for me..God's Word is infallible.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Candour(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @candour: true talk. We are in the hour of grace. But may I ask, grace for merely getting by or grace for reigning and winning? Rom 5:17.
Also, tithing didn't begin with the law, brother. We can trace its principle back from Eden when God gave Adam all trees but one to enjoy. Till the devil came and attacked(and is now also doing). Its an act of circumcision of our resources, a proof of our reverence for the God who has given us all we enjoy. It is the distinguishing mark between the believer's finance and dat of the rest. Dats y he says he wld rebuke the devourer for a tither. And the devil knows dis too well. He don't fight the wrong battles.

@the bolded.My sister Nairaland is an anonymous forum and no person's status can be verified but believe me if i tell u i'm not just getting by.However stop seeing wealth or status as anything sister.It's empty,void and the richest of the rich will tell you.No matter how much you Tithe,you and your pastor will never be as rich as Bill Gates.and even if you're lucky to be as rich as Bill Gates or as powerful as Obama,what will it profit you? bragging rights? The day you die,you'll bring out a worse odour than a dog if you're not put in a mortuary fast.

Now you say tithing started in Eden,which bible verse tells you that? shocked You know when pastors come up with this 'principle' thing,it hides a lot of things.You call tithe circumcision of resources,a proof of reverence for God.hmm.....my sister,God owns me and everything he has given me.He can have us both not just 10%.

Since you imply a good Christian is measured with the availability of resources @ his disposal,doesn't it worry you that the recent Forbes rich list of the richest 100 contains no name of a known Christian? i mean if Tithes is the criterion,then our MOG's who have been collecting it for upwards of 30 years now should have featured or you don't think so?

Christ said ''as you do to these needy ones,you do to me''.so helping the needy is the surest way of giving to God not by contributing to empires of which there are many variants.

My dear sister,i dont want to repeat the thread all over again that's why i didn't give you bible verses.If you wish for a lengthy discussion,Pls lets meet here tomorrow as i'll be leaving my location in a few minutes to get back to base.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Candour(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bidam:

sorry bro.. i dnt need to read those trash called wikipedia..the bible and other edifying christian literature are good enouf for me..God's Word is infallible

no problem then bro,if that puts you at peace

cheers
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @frosbel: may I ask who appointed you overseer of God's resources that u are so vehement about its disbursment? If u want some y don't u ask God for ur own revelation, a message to the world with which to start ur own church. Then people can be blessed thru ur message and u become a bona fide collector and dispenser of His resources.God does need more preachers these last days to make His coming swifter. MHO
my sis..help me tell them o
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @candour: u stopped tithing and ur actually bragging about it? OMG cry
Please retrace ur steps. There is a way that seemeth right to a man but....
Much more after u had tasted of His goodness once and are now rejecting His Word. Bro, pls rethink.
he tithed for 2 years expecting returns on investment..when it didn't materialise...he backslidded.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Goshen: Hmmmm. Brother, u keep missing my point. Can dis thread serve to clarify this issue? Why don't we meet on another medium, so we can better express. Or if u feel NL is it, see u tmao den.
Cheers!
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @christembassey: I wept for you the first time I read ur comments here, and now I weep again. Who exactly is God to you? What does He mean to you. What is your conviction about Him and His plans, thoughts for His children? You mean I shouldn't expect good things from God? As His child?
What proof then would I have to show a physical and materialistic world that I am born of a God who owns all things?
you are a light in a dark tunnel sis...leave them to their revelation..dem no go understand..they only understand babylonian system of wealth hoarding but NEVER KINGDOM PRINCIPLES OF WEALTH.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Goshen360:

Quit parading and mixing the Old and the New wine to Christians. It's dangerous! The law is holy but it cannot make you holy. You also forget the strength\power of sin is the LAW (1 Corinthians 15:56). Hence, the law is holy but cannot make you holy because it has SIN in it. Malachi 3:8-10 is NOT instituted in Malachi, it was instituted under the law of Moses. Besides and again, Malachi is under the gospel of 'do this' and God will 'do that'. The Old Testament is fulfilled in the New Testament - please move your pulpit from 'mount sinai' where the law was given to 'mount zion' which is in Christ. Malachi threatens with curse, in the New Testament God blesses because of Christ's obedience and we're NOT giving\tithing IN ORDER to blessed but we give BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY BLESSED by God.

I don't wanna dwell too much on Malachi with you guys curses and threats but here's a puzzle for you and your tithe teachings friends. Since you've being tithing according to Malachi 3:10,

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Under this promised of tithe and God said, "that there shall not be room enough to receive it". Do you understand these promises at all? Since you've been tithing, I expect to see you don't have parking space anymore for blessings of cars, I expected by now, you should not have space (room) for gifts in your house. I expect that you don't have room (space) anymore for private jets, in fact, I expect to hear your name amongst the world's richest and blessed people by now. Why is that not happening if God said so? Or is God now a liar? After all, same God said "and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing". Friends, God's commanded and biblical kind tithe IS NOT WHAT IS BEING PRACTICED TODAY IN WORSHIP PLACES AND HENCE, THE PROMISED BLESSINGS CANNOT FOLLOW.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @Goshen: Hmmmm. Brother, u keep missing my point. Can dis thread serve to clarify this issue? Why don't we meet on another medium, so we can better express. Or if u feel NL is it, see u tmao den.
Cheers!

Are you talking to me or you meant to mention someone else? Lemme me be clear so I can attend to you. Thanks
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by 9icetoo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

It's no surprise why topics like these makes it to the front page. There are two camps. Let's see what camp posters fall into in this passage:

(John 12:1-11).

Which camp do you belong to, Mary's camp or Judas Iscariot's? frosbel has chosen Juda's camp by the OP he posted up there, saying that you should give what belongs to God and give it to the poor. What would you do?
judas wanted the ointment sold for selfish reasons. He was the cash bearer. He was probably the only one who will ever know how much out of that three hundred the needy will receive. now isnt there a similarity in that with what the pastors do today? have they ever given u an account for the tithes u pay (instead of give)? (arent you even supposed to get receipts for payments? ) grin. Now christ clearly gave reasons why the womans actions were justified. HE WONT BE WITH THEM FOREVER BUT THE POOR WILL ALWAYS BE! YOUR PASTOR IS NOT CHRIST! THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU NOW! GIVE TO THEM!

2 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
9icetoo:
judas wanted the ointment sold for selfish reasons. He was the cash bearer. He was probably the only one who will ever know how much out of that three hundred the needy will receive. now isnt there a similarity in that with what the pastors do today? have they ever given u an account for the tithes u pay (instead of give)? (arent you even supposed to get receipts for payments? ) grin. Now christ clearly gave reasons why the womans actions were justified. HE WONT BE WITH THEM FOREVER BUT THE POOR WILL ALWAYS BE! YOUR PASTOR IS NOT CHRIST! THE POOR ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU NOW! GIVE TO THEM!

AMEN.

These Tithers and their fat men do not understand simple truths.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
@frosbel: sorry, dat was meant for @candour. However, ur all comrades in this ship so its ur call also.

@9icetoo: An account, receipt? For doing God's Word? Did God tell u He needed ur money to feed? Or maybe replenish His 'depleted' bank? Oh dear.
The problem is in the foundation of our beliefs about Christianity and God's laws. Everyone feels dat by giving, they are enriching another. God help us!
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Godseagle(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
frosbel:

So it's all about you then ? thanks for confirming.

You do not care where your tithe goes to or what it is used for as far as paying it, to an unknown cause if I may add, brings you material blessings.

I always knew this tithe thing was about , ME mentality and not GOD.
. If I may ask, When you give Offerings, sow seeds and all that, do You care about where it goes and what it's been used For?
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Godseagle(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Candour:

That is the crux of the whole matter my brother.explanations abound when you go through the thread.If there are specific concerns,just post and explanations will follow.

I trust i speak on behalf of everybody.

Cheers
. Now i must admit that you are doomed cos you cant keep one part of the Bible and Ignore the Other.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Goshen360:

Quit parading and mixing the Old and the New wine to Christians. It's dangerous! The law is holy but it cannot make you holy. You also forget the strength\power of sin is the LAW (1 Corinthians 15:56). Hence, the law is holy but cannot make you holy because it has SIN in it. Malachi 3:8-10 is NOT instituted in Malachi, it was instituted under the law of Moses. Besides and again, Malachi is under the gospel of 'do this' and God will 'do that'. The Old Testament is fulfilled in the New Testament - please move your pulpit from 'mount sinai' where the law was given to 'mount zion' which is in Christ. Malachi threatens with curse, in the New Testament God blesses because of Christ's obedience and we're NOT giving\tithing IN ORDER to blessed but we give BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY BLESSED by God.
Goshen360 stop misleading people with this kind of heretical statements..no where in the bible was it written that the law is holy but has sin it.. show me scriptural evidence where the bible said that word for word..i know you deliberately lifted it from the other thread for an argument...ayam waiting.......
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
9icetoo:
let the scripture also speak for itself on this matter...

Or is it only I and Barnabas who must work for a living? Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk? Do I say this merely from a human point of view? Doesn't the Law say the same thing? For it is written in the Law of Moses: "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain." Is it about oxen that God is concerned? Surely he says this for us,doesn't he? Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest. If we have sown spiritual
seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you?…Don't you know that those who work in the temple get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar? In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their
living from the gospel. (1 cor 9 v. 6-11, 13-14; NIV)

In addition, Paul goes so far as to say, "The elders who do good work as leaders should be considered worthy of receiving double pay, especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching" (1 Timothy 5:17, GNT). Some translations read, "double honor"(KJV, NIV, etc.), but this is clearly wrong, since the very next verse says, "For the Scripture says, 'Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain,' and 'The worker deserves his wages'" (v. 18, NIV). The context is about money, or paying the ministers what they deserve.
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bidam:
Goshen360 stop misleading people with this kind of heretical statements..no where in the bible was it written that the law is holy but has sin it.. show me scriptural evidence where the bible said that word for word..i know you deliberately lifted it from the other thread for an argument...ayam waiting.......

You lack the biblical stamina to teach 'consistent' truth. I'm not saying that to discredit you but that's what you have shown times without counting. If you're called and given the 'prophetic' ministry, kindly stay therein and stop parading yourself as a teacher - they function in different grace. Abi you want me to lift\quote where you once told me you're called into the 'prophetic'? Need I remind you that what is written in God's holy scriptures needs 'interpretation' (Acts 8:30). Don't you know there's difference between 'quoting' scriptures and 'interpretation' of scriptures? Now, you requested for scriptures right? and please, before you jump at my words next time if you're too slow to comprehend, kindly know that NO SCRIPTURE IS OF 'PRIVATE' INTERPRETATION. That is, no scriptures is standalone when interpreted - one scripture MUST agree or compliment the other(s). Here is your scriptures,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. - Romans 7:12

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

New Living Translation (©2007)
For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. - 1 Corinthians 15:56

But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. - Romans 7:8

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Not one person can have God's approval by following Moses' Teachings. Moses' Teachings show what sin is. - Romans 3:20

Bidam, I want you to take all those scriptures given together (remember no scriptures is of private interpretation right) and see what you make of them and let everyone see how you can 'interpret' them. I'm also waiting brother.

2 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by PastorKun(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Zoelife
I have been reading your comments on the subject matter and I must comment you know very little about tithing. I would suggest you calm down and learn, what you would learn about biblical tithing on this forum, you won't learn in hundred years of going to church. You may choose to start learning by reading deut 14:22-29 then come back here to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Joagbaje(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @Frosbel: its the other way round Bro. They make me rich. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Tell them bro. The way out of poverty is giving. Why didnt Jesus ask the church to donate to the widow but rather he commended her for giving her last mites .
Luke 21:2-4
And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God:but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

These critics would have crucified Jesus if they were there. For making such heartless comment about a poor widow.How will she feed? cool

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by ezme(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

Tell them bro. The way out of poverty is giving. Why didnt Jesus ask the church to donate to the widow but rather he commended her for giving her last mites .
And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God:but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

These critics would have crucified Jesus if they were there. For making such heartless comment about a poor widow.How will she feed? cool

Welcome Joagbaje
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by brilapluz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bidam:
Goshen360 stop misleading people with this kind of heretical statements..no where in the bible was it written that the law is holy but has sin it.. show me scriptural evidence where the bible said that word for word..[/b]i know you deliberately lifted it from the other thread for an argument...ayam waiting.......

1 Corinthians 15:56 New International Version
(NIV) 56 The sting of death is sin, and [b]THE POWER OF SIN IS THE LAW!

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

I still don't understand how you want to learn other than bending on your own 'inconsistent' teachings. Everything from Genesis to revelation MUST agree to be called a sound doctrine. There, on the other thread Zikky just told you the truth and here, you are talking as if we that don't teach tithing for Christian don't teach giving or give.

Zikky:

I did not at anytime state that you should do away with giving a tenth of your income to your 'church'/pastor (afterall na your money), my position is that you cannot preach the giving of specific or FIXED amounts PERCENTAGE as a must because by doing so, you 'legalize' the giving.i.e. Abraham gave not because it was God's law to give. Jacob made a promise to give a tenth of his blessings a freewill giving not driven by any law.

And over there on the other thread, I followed up with these words,
Goshen360:

I hope these tithe teachers and EVERYONE sees the truth in the above revelation of yours (Zikky). However, these tithe teachers are bent on a mission. Everyone reading this thread already knows those lying and those teaching the truth. After all, whatever one gives is always a 'certain' percentage but telling Christians they MUST bring 10% is NOT of Grace based giving but it is a giving driven by the law of Moses and we all know, man is NOT blessed by keeping the law of Moses. Take away the legalized or stipulated and fixed percentage, EVERY GIVING THEN BECOMES A GRACE BASED GIVING. It's as simple as that we've arguing all weeks.

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by Goshen360(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
brilapluz:
1 Corinthians 15:56 New International Version
(NIV) 56 The sting of death is sin, and THE POWER OF SIN IS THE LAW!

Abeg, leaf Bidam o.....The brother needs to come close to what is called 'the MANIFOLD' revelations and blessedness of the New Testament. Many of us Christians are still holding unto the something we 'think' is precious not realizing it's all 'shadows' we're holding unto but scriptures says, the 'REALITY', unlike the shadows is FOUND IN CHRIST. I'm still waiting for Bidam to come 'interpret' those scriptures I gave him. cool
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by PastorKun(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

And you read in your own bible that the widow came out of her poverty through giving her last mite abi? Olodo, ole barawo burukwu angry
Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by brilapluz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

let me make d scripture u quoted about the poor widow clearer & easier to undastand,d poor widow gave out of freewill and from a generous heart,dats y jesus commended her 4 he already knew her motives,but d pharisees did deirs in oda 2 observe d LAW(eye service) meanwhile,deir HEART was far away 4rm God..wat a huge difference..

1 Like

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by christemmbassey(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
zoelife: @christembassey: I wept for you the first time I read ur comments here, and now I weep again. Who exactly is God to you? What does He mean to you. What is your conviction about Him and His plans, thoughts for His children? You mean I shouldn't expect good things from God? As His child?
What proof then would I have to show a physical and materialistic world that I am born of a God who owns all things?
there is therefor now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk NOT AFTER THE FLESH, but AFTER the Spirit. Rm8:1, (kjv) 8: So then they that are in the FLESH can not please God. To answer ur question, God is my father, that means i am his SON, u know what? He loves me the same way he loves Jesus-jn17:23, i am God's workmanship- eph 2:10, i did not choose him, but he choosed me and gave me so much, so that i succeed and that my success will last. Jn15:16, furthermore, iam HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND I NEVER SINED all these because of Jesus and he never waited for my tithes b4 he did it all, so dont cry for me argentina, but think about the fact that u have to bribe my father with tithe to give u husband, after another bribe for babies, another for house, car, peace, love etc etc. Bible says God tro his divine power had given to me all THINGS THAT PERTAINS TO LIFE AND GODLINESS 2Peter 1 all these he didnt wait for my tithe, why? because i am his beloveth son and he is well please with me. I can go on and on. Oh i wish you know what Christ did for me,, i wish u know him, u will not need to bribe him with tithes for anything, u will not need to prove anything to the physical and materialistic world because mere seeing you they will know. God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church by alexleo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bidam: he tithed for 2 years expecting returns on investment..when it didn't materialise...he backslidded.

NOT ONLY DID HE BACKSLIDE, HE ALSO DEVELOPED ANTI-TITHE MADNESS THATS WHY HIS VOMIT IS EVERYWHERE IN NAIRALAND. CHECK ALL HIS THREAD RECENTLY. I PITY THOSE HE AND HIS COHORTS HAVE AFFECTED WITH THEIR LEPROUS MESSAGE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.