Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (26472 Views)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hey Guys,

yeah its me again.. me again with 'momsy wahala' smiley well, we thank God not a 'wahala' this time. wink
Am just looking for just one perfect gift or two maybe to offer to my mum on her oncoming birthday. Please guys, its close enough, close enough that i can smell it. smiley

I need this thread to get to bubbled up with different ideas. Am tired of getting her the normal bags or shoes of which she rejects most of the times telling me they are quite expensive and i shouldnt bother next time. Now guys, Is there something else i can give her or maybe do for her that day that she would love and never forget in a hurry?

The ideas should start flowing in! Thanks in anticipation.. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
23views..not s single comment sad sad
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
staicey: 23views..not s single comment sad sad
Lol...why not surprise her with something very unique yet inexpensive since she doesnt want you spending too much on her. It could be a surprise outing or you simply prepare a very special Nigerian dish and present to her when she least expects after she returns from office.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by aadetoyin(f): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Maybe u should take her to the Spa and afterwards u could take her to a chinese resturant(that's if she likes Chinese food).

And while she is eating, surprise her with her birthday cake wit special inscription on it.
Read to her a poem (telling her how much u love and appreciate her).

And since she doesn't like expensive gift, u can allow her to choose her own birthda present. By taking her to a shop she likes and let her pick what she wants. *smile*
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2013
aadetoyin: Maybe u should take her to the Spa and afterwards u could take her to a chinese resturant(that's if she likes Chinese food).

And while she is eating, surprise her with her birthday cake wit special inscription on it.
Read to her a poem (telling her how much u love and appreciate her).

And since she doesn't like expensive gift, u can allow her to choose her own birthda present. By taking her to a shop she likes and let her pick what she wants. *smile*
grin grin grin

The peanuts I earn cant handle all that shocked shocked
Okay, maybe I didnt state this earlier.. but just one or two suggestions, please embarassed
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by aadetoyin(f): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Okies but u can still write a poem for her.

Get her birthday cake and still let her pick her gift.( Don't worry am sure she wouldn't pick sometin too expensive since she knows u re not earning much).

But if u can't do all this, am sure there must be sometin she has been thinkin of buyin for herself. U can surprise her wit it.

Once all my mum needed was a Stabilizer for her freezer but she didn't know which brand and Volts to buy so hubby bought it as a gift. grin grin
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 03, 2013
aadetoyin: Okies but u can still write a poem for her.

Get her birthday cake and still let her pick her gift.( Don't worry am sure she wouldn't pick sometin too expensive since she knows u re not earning much).

But if u can't do all this, am sure there must be sometin she has been thinkin of buyin for herself. U can surprise her wit it.

Once all my mum needed was a Stabilizer for her freezer but she didn't know which brand and Volts to buy so hubby bought it as a gift. grin grin

nice.. now am loving the poem part, am so horrible at writing poems though embarassed
well, maybe i should increase my stalking levels on her these couple of days to know what shes been thinking of getting for herslf..lol,yeah!

How nice of your dad to have done that for mum! cheesy
Am sure your mum must have felt like the best loved in the world! cheesy
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by aadetoyin(f): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2013
It was my own hubby that bought it for her. Lost my Dad 17yrs ago.
And yeah, stalk her very well or if u ve other siblings u can use style to ask them.
Funny enuf u can get good deals for massage on dealdey.com
Am not workin 4 dem Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. ℓ☺ℓ. Just a website that I visit often.
Am sure u'll get more gift ideas by mornin from other NL members.
Hapi Birthday to ur mum.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 03, 2013
You can give her a card and take her out for lunch/dinner.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 03, 2013
aadetoyin: It was my own hubby that bought it for her. Lost my Dad 17yrs ago.
And yeah, stalk her very well or if u ve other siblings u can use style to ask them.
Funny enuf u can get good deals for massage on dealdey.com
Am not workin 4 dem Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. ℓ☺ℓ. Just a website that I visit often.
Am sure u'll get more gift ideas by mornin from other NL members.
Hapi Birthday to ur mum.

oops, my bad..okay then, nice thing your hubby did. Its a good thing keep impressing inlaws making them know you never regretted coming into the family and that you appreciate them
I pray i get more suggestions too
And thankx for the wishes, its appreciated.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
Lol...why not surprise her with something very unique yet inexpensive since she doesnt want you spending too much on her. It could be a surprise outing or you simply prepare a very special Nigerian dish and present to her when she least expects after she returns from office.

hmm.. Nigerian dish? Maybe am gonna have to buy that one without she knowing i bought it and then lie to her i made it myself because I dont know how to make any embarassed , thats not a bad idea all the same, thanx
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2013
CFCfan: You can give her a card and take her out for lunch/dinner.

smiley smiley Thank you
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by greatgod2012(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Awwwwww........thats lovely of you!
Make an artistic/photographic potrait of her, with a special inscription on it.

Something like.....
"happy birthday to d best mum in d world",
"my mum, my best, ......happy birthday ma"
"A token of my love to you on your birthday"....etc.

Believe me, she will feel d most loved mum,......i tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by pweeryambre: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Bathroom slippers.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by delink: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
show r the man u want to marry... grin

6 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by cyzzy: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Jewelries and correct george materials

1 Like

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by ebamma(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Give her two bags of garri , she will love it

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by babaskiola(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey: Hey Guys,

yeah its me again.. me again with 'momsy wahala' smiley well, we thank God not a 'wahala' this time. wink
Am just looking for just one perfect gift or two maybe to offer to my mum on her oncoming birthday. Please guys, its close enough, close enough that i can smell it. smiley

I need this thread to get to bubbled up with different ideas. Am tired of getting her the normal bags or shoes of which she rejects most of the times telling me they are quite expensive and i shouldnt bother next time. Now guys, Is there something else i can give her or maybe do for her that day that she would love and never forget in a hurry?

The ideas should start flowing in! Thanks in anticipation.. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Just get a portraiture(painting) of her,make her feel loved and appreciated each time she take a look at it,

email me to get a beautiful painting of your mum snslyday@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
greatgod2012: Awwwwww........thats lovely of you!
Make an artistic/photographic potrait of her, with a special inscription on it.

Something like.....
"happy birthday to d best mum in d world",
"my mum, my best, ......happy birthday ma"
"A token of my love to you on your birthday"....etc.

Believe me, she will feel d most loved mum,......i tell you.

Wow! Aint you just amazing, greatgod??! cheesy
Am so loving this..
Noted..
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
delink: show r the man u want to marry... grin

pweeryambre: Bathroom slippers.

These are so not what i need right now, guyss..

Come on! cheesy
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
ebamma: Give her two bags of garri , she will love it
Your signature is already speaking louder than you think..
You have the opportunity of trying again, though.. cheesy
You can thank me. Lol!
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by MMM2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Give her a new BF with 2 pack of condom, she will not reject it undecided
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by shadrach77: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mother's Day is still a week to go
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
This would not be a bad idea for her if she stll has teeth in her mouth

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by kenbee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
My mum is so unique and simple. the best gift to her is me and all my siblings coming together under her roof on her birthday. i mean the luv that unites us together.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by hurricaneChris: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
The fact that am an Architect fulfills my mum expectationz.

She enjoys it when eva I draw a new houz for her, even wen we're not gonna build the houz. She loves seein the 3-D of the "fantastic design". I hav more than 20 houses I designed for her in her laptop.

This comin birthday of hers, I intend giving her a model of a well landscaped duplex....not only drawings this time.

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by viviennobrazyno(f): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
winkyou shuld take her to lunch/dinner in a kul sweet paradise decoratd wit different flowers,then look into her eyes n tell her how much u LOVE HER.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Customize a card 4 her nd breakfast in bed...goodluck dear:DMany more years to momma.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by buoye1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
D best gift is to tell her u LOVE her.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by AMINSCO(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Give her fryn pan, G oil,fire wood to start selln Akara,atleast it will b ok.considrn d penut u earn
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by yuzedo: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
Face-cap, handkerchief and whistle.. So she can dance Atilogwu dance.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by ronnyfam(f): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
She your mum,you know her more than us,get her something she will apprecaite better,look around her and get her something she will appreciate,I mean anything its a gift remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.