Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect (27496 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by lexiie(f): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Congratulations otondos as you have seen where you have been posted to. To make life easier and smooth I would give you hints about what to do and what to expect on your first day. Courtesy: EVATESE BLOG.
After receiving your call-up letter, you are expected to report to the orientation camp of the state you are posted to on the date specified on the letter. You will reside there for a period of 3 weeks. It could either be THE BEST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE or THE WORST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE. The choice is totally yours.
Most people say that it is advisable to get to camp on the second day and third day so as to avoid the hustle. From my experience, arriving early actually paid off for me. It wasn’t like I arrived by 6am but at least I got to camp by noon.
Now this advice varies from camp to camp. Those camps that are always filled up like Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Oyo etc. are always crazy on the first day. My camp was smooth and easy-going, maybe because I was just lucky.
Let’s start the process together

PART 1: ARRIVING AT CAMP
I was surprised to know that some people arrived at camp the day before so as to get good accommodation and maybe some to bypass the hustle. At my camp I can say it didn’t pay from my perspective.
When you enter camp, just start embracing strength and endurance for 3 weeks. You would be directed to the Police post where your luggage would be checked so as to ensure everyone complies with expectations of what not to bring to camp. You would write your name and be given a number that is very important during the registration period, so do not misplace it. I almost did .God saved me. Luckily for me the soldier that I met to search mine didn’t even do that so I didn’t waste time. Always have your documents handy and ready at any stand or post for registration. Also always have a biro and your passport ready as to avoid insult and embarrassment from officials.

PART 2: ACCOMODATION
This was kind of easy at my camp then. I got in line with other female otondos. Mine took place near the female hostel. I wrote my name after showing them my temporary number that was issued to me at the police post. Then I was directed to a room to pick up a mattress. You shouldn’t expect comfort o. The bed was so flat that I just adjusted my mind to take whatever was given.
Then from collection of mattress you will be directed to your rooms for the 3 weeks. The mattress that would be given is nothing to write about. I’m sure they are up to 20 years old. They are just an inch thick. This is very important and this is where you have to be smart to get a good one. I was with my friends and we wanted to stay together but the official there was forming work. Alas, we got to stay near each other. If you know you can’t tolerate people and their behaviors, it is advisable you take the upper bunk. Top bunkers have to either keep their stuff on their bed, on the side of the bed, or ask if their bunk mate to share their space under the bed. But if you want the comfort of the down bunk no problem. An advantage of the down bunk is that you could store your stuff (suitcase, buckets, etc.) under the bed. Be smart about it. Most people always fight for that space though. I chose the bottom bunk because I didn't want to worry about hopping on and off. This process can vary from camp to camp and also depending on when you arrive at camp. Also most of the bunks there are spoilt so just get ready to accept anything. You have no choice.

PART 3: REGISTRATION
Always ask questions to avoid mistakes and insults o. Ensure your files and documents are with you at every point in time. Firstly, check for where your school number is then when you hear that number you go there and do some clarification, this can be called Issuance of Counterfoil. Or it could be different. Well I can’t really recall every step but I know that the queue wasn’t that long. It took me 2 hours to finish up. Your call-up letter would be clarified for originality and authentication by UV / Mercury Light verification, you will be taking another passport regardless of the ones you have for the computer registration and verification process. Then this is where you would be given your permanent state code number for the whole service year. Ensure you fill whatever forms that would be issued to you correctly. Avoid mistakes.

PART 4: KIT COLLECTION AND PLATOON REGISTRATION
This is the last phase. It’s where you collect your NYSC issued kits to you. This can be very annoying in the sense that you can hardly be given your size. I was given a big shoe and extra-large outfits. Those that get early enough had collected the reasonable sizes; I guess that is an advantage of coming early. The kits that would be given to you at first are the pair of tennis shoes and pair of jungle boots. You could then look for someone to exchange with – for example, if your shoes are too big, you might be able to find someone with big feet who was given a smaller size, and then swap. If you are lucky (and that’s extremely lucky), you might just find your exact size.
You would then have to locate your platoon stand. Your Platoon number is the last digit of your state code. For instance if your given state code number is 0503, then you are in platoon 3. Every corper is attached to a platoon and most of your activities including morning drills, competitions would be conducted according to platoons.
This is like you nuclear family for the 3 weeks. Here you would fill some forms, then will be given a pair of the NYSC khaki Trouser and jacket + belts, 2 white t-shirts, 2 white shorts and 2pairs of socks and NYSC crested vest. You would be given some small booklets like Camp Schedule, the NYSC anthem, rules and regulations, etc.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by shalomtemmy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
thanks so much,u've jst save a soul frm embarazzment.........cos i so much hate embarazzment

3 Likes

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by redfred(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks Dear.. Will get to Bayelsa in time then..smiley
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by brixton: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2013
Tnks fo sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Larrybillz(m): 1:37am On Mar 03, 2013
A very huge hug dear....bin posted to Oyo n i stay n schooled @Anambra(neva bin to d west b4) n plan goin dia on monday against d tues...wots ur take on ds pls, advisable?
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by lexiie(f): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Hello larrybillz , its not a bad idea o. But if you have somewhere to crash before tuesday then i can say thats the best idea.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Akshow: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2013
Larrybillz: A very huge hug dear....bin posted to Oyo n i stay n schooled @Anambra(neva bin to d west b4) n plan goin dia on monday against d tues...wots ur take on ds pls, advisable?
Its better you leave Monday and got there Tuesday Mornin. Camp wont close till twelve midnight. That way you wont waste too much time on the queue. Believe me those that go early suffer too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by wahzeelah(f): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks so much for the orientation. But please, what do i do? I'm posted to Nasarawa and i live in Lagos. Would you advise i leave for camp on monday or tuesday since the journey would last for about ten hours? If i go there on monday, would i be allowed to stay on camp till tuesday when the camp would be duly opened?
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by simeonism: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2013
i love u. U av tried.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by lexiie(f): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2013
@
simeonism: i love u. U av tried.
Thanks i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by lexiie(f): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2013
wahzeelah: Thanks so much for the orientation. But please, what do i do? I'm posted to Nasarawa and i live in Lagos. Would you advise i leave for camp on monday or tuesday since the journey would last for about ten hours? If i go there on monday, would i be allowed to stay on camp till tuesday when the camp would be duly opened?

Please leave for camp on monday it is better than leaving on tuesday to aviod stress . Ensure you leave early monday morning so as to get to nassarawa on time so that if you are not allowed to sleep in camp ,have your plan b,

1 Like

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by ufuoma25(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2013
Serving in zamfara, ppa, shinkafi. ℓ̊ stay in lagos and schooled at uniben, benin city. ℓ̊ ℓ̊ travelled †̥ benin †̥ get М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup letter, saw ℓ̊ had been posted †̥ zamfara, ℓ̊ laughed all the way home. Camp was supposed †̥ open on tuesday, ℓ̊ got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup on saturday, ℓ̊ had made estimates fof transportation and based on distance, what ℓ̊ had on M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wouldn't take M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ zamfara. ℓ̊ had †̥ wait till monday †̥ travel. Early on monday ℓ̊ rushed †̥ d bank with М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bags, as if everything was working against M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, the bank opened late that day. ℓ̊ eventually got the cash, on advice ℓ̊ withdrew way more thatn ℓ̊ would need in the event that ℓ̊ would have †̥ feed myself in camp. After running around benin, ℓ̊ got a park at aduwawa area direct †̥ sokoto but †̥ drop M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ at zamfara which is along the way. We commenced the journey at about 1pm and ℓ̊ made the mistake of not eating before we left. By the time the bus made its first stop we were at kogi state and the food there terrified M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ so from the till ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe in zamfara all ℓ̊ kept taking was juice and water which ℓ̊ later paid for with almost for days of running stomach. ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe at 1:25am, it was pitch black and in te deadd of night, the driver pointed in a direction, said "camp" and before ℓ̊ could say "kuli-kuli", he had zoomed off. ℓ̊ rumaged through М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag and got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ flashlight and started walking in the direction he had pointed. It turned out †̥ be̶̲̥̅̊ the sharia court which at that time of the night appeared deserted. ℓ̊ saw some houses in the distance but couldn't find М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ camp. For fear of being mistaken as a robber and being shot if ℓ̊ tried knocking at doors, ℓ̊ dived into М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag again, got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ blanket, lay ot on the floor under a tree and that was where ℓ̊ spent М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ first night in zamfara. Unfortunately for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ it was the harmattan period and the cold made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ sick, around 5:30am, a bus dropped some other corpers and we ended up locating the camp together. It is a day ℓ̊ will never forget

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by UniportPlayGirl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
I appreciate whoeva dat posted dz
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by diva90: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2013
After reading this, I don't want to go to camp again cry
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by vickysmilez(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2013
ufuoma25: Serving in zamfara, ppa, shinkafi. ℓ̊ stay in lagos and schooled at uniben, benin city. ℓ̊ ℓ̊ travelled †̥ benin †̥ get М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup letter, saw ℓ̊ had been posted †̥ zamfara, ℓ̊ laughed all the way home. Camp was supposed †̥ open on tuesday, ℓ̊ got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup on saturday, ℓ̊ had made estimates fof transportation and based on distance, what ℓ̊ had on M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wouldn't take M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ zamfara. ℓ̊ had †̥ wait till monday †̥ travel. Early on monday ℓ̊ rushed †̥ d bank with М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bags, as if everything was working against M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, the bank opened late that day. ℓ̊ eventually got the cash, on advice ℓ̊ withdrew way more thatn ℓ̊ would need in the event that ℓ̊ would have †̥ feed myself in camp. After running around benin, ℓ̊ got a park at aduwawa area direct †̥ sokoto but †̥ drop M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ at zamfara which is along the way. We commenced the journey at about 1pm and ℓ̊ made the mistake of not eating before we left. By the time the bus made its first stop we were at kogi state and the food there terrified M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ so from the till ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe in zamfara all ℓ̊ kept taking was juice and water which ℓ̊ later paid for with almost for days of running stomach. ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe at 1:25am, it was pitch black and in te deadd of night, the driver pointed in a direction, said "camp" and before ℓ̊ could say "kuli-kuli", he had zoomed off. ℓ̊ rumaged through М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag and got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ flashlight and started walking in the direction he had pointed. It turned out †̥ be̶̲̥̅̊ the sharia court which at that time of the night appeared deserted. ℓ̊ saw some houses in the distance but couldn't find М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ camp. For fear of being mistaken as a robber and being shot if ℓ̊ tried knocking at doors, ℓ̊ dived into М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag again, got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ blanket, lay ot on the floor under a tree and that was where ℓ̊ spent М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ first night in zamfara. Unfortunately for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ it was the harmattan period and the cold made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ sick, around 5:30am, a bus dropped some other corpers and we ended up locating the camp together. It is a day ℓ̊ will never forget
eeeeeeyah! U̲̅я experience is really scary o shocked
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by obekpa402: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
lexiie: Congratulations otondos as you have seen where you have been posted to. To make life easier and smooth I would give you hints about what to do and what to expect on your first day. Courtesy: EVATESE BLOG.
After receiving your call-up letter, you are expected to report to the orientation camp of the state you are posted to on the date specified on the letter. You will reside there for a period of 3 weeks. It could either be THE BEST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE or THE WORST 3 WEEKS OF YOUR LIFE. The choice is totally yours.
Most people say that it is advisable to get to camp on the second day and third day so as to avoid the hustle. From my experience, arriving early actually paid off for me. It wasn’t like I arrived by 6am but at least I got to camp by noon.
Now this advice varies from camp to camp. Those camps that are always filled up like Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Oyo etc. are always crazy on the first day. My camp was smooth and easy-going, maybe because I was just lucky.

I was surprised to know that some people arrived at camp the day before so as to get good accommodation and maybe some to bypass the hustle. At my camp I can say it didn’t pay from my perspective.
When you enter camp, just start embracing strength and endurance for 3 weeks. You would be directed to the Police post where your luggage would be checked so as to ensure everyone complies with expectations of what not to bring to camp. You would write your name and be given a number that is very important during the registration period, so do not misplace it. I almost did .God saved me. Luckily for me the soldier that I met to search mine didn’t even do that so I didn’t waste time. Always have your documents handy and ready at any stand or post for registration. Also always have a biro and your passport ready as to avoid insult and embarrassment from officials.

This was kind of easy at my camp then. I got in line with other female otondos. Mine took place near the female hostel. I wrote my name after showing them my temporary number that was issued to me at the police post. Then I was directed to a room to pick up a mattress. You shouldn’t expect comfort o. The bed was so flat that I just adjusted my mind to take whatever was given.
Then from collection of mattress you will be directed to your rooms for the 3 weeks. The mattress that would be given is nothing to write about. I’m sure they are up to 20 years old. They are just an inch thick. This is very important and this is where you have to be smart to get a good one. I was with my friends and we wanted to stay together but the official there was forming work. Alas, we got to stay near each other. If you know you can’t tolerate people and their behaviors, it is advisable you take the upper bunk. Top bunkers have to either keep their stuff on their bed, on the side of the bed, or ask if their bunk mate to share their space under the bed. But if you want the comfort of the down bunk no problem. An advantage of the down bunk is that you could store your stuff (suitcase, buckets, etc.) under the bed. Be smart about it. Most people always fight for that space though. I chose the bottom bunk because I didn't want to worry about hopping on and off. This process can vary from camp to camp and also depending on when you arrive at camp. Also most of the bunks there are spoilt so just get ready to accept anything. You have no choice.

Always ask questions to avoid mistakes and insults o. Ensure your files and documents are with you at every point in time. Firstly, check for where your school number is then when you hear that number you go there and do some clarification, this can be called Issuance of Counterfoil. Or it could be different. Well I can’t really recall every step but I know that the queue wasn’t that long. It took me 2 hours to finish up. Your call-up letter would be clarified for originality and authentication by UV / Mercury Light verification, you will be taking another passport regardless of the ones you have for the computer registration and verification process. Then this is where you would be given your permanent state code number for the whole service year. Ensure you fill whatever forms that would be issued to you correctly. Avoid mistakes.

This is the last phase. It’s where you collect your NYSC issued kits to you. This can be very annoying in the sense that you can hardly be given your size. I was given a big shoe and extra-large outfits. Those that get early enough had collected the reasonable sizes; I guess that is an advantage of coming early. The kits that would be given to you at first are the pair of tennis shoes and pair of jungle boots. You could then look for someone to exchange with – for example, if your shoes are too big, you might be able to find someone with big feet who was given a smaller size, and then swap. If you are lucky (and that’s extremely lucky), you might just find your exact size.
You would then have to locate your platoon stand. Your Platoon number is the last digit of your state code. For instance if your given state code number is 0503, then you are in platoon 3. Every corper is attached to a platoon and most of your activities including morning drills, competitions would be conducted according to platoons.
This is like you nuclear family for the 3 weeks. Here you would fill some forms, then will be given a pair of the NYSC khaki Trouser and jacket + belts, 2 white t-shirts, 2 white shorts and 2pairs of socks and NYSC crested vest. You would be given some small booklets like Camp Schedule, the NYSC anthem, rules and regulations, etc.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by princed1225: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=obekpa402][/quote] it is well. But thanks a lot.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by gimbastar(m): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you very much OP.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Bigdreams(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
@ Op, thanks for the tips.

It's good to be prepared way ahead..

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Amybeluv: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Swty tnks @lot 4d info
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by fgee10(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
hmmmm! thnks a zilion tyms dear! jst wot i nided 2 knw!
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Marinco(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice one. Thanks
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by debris: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
ufuoma25:
Serving in zamfara, ppa, shinkafi. ℓ̊ stay in lagos and schooled at uniben, benin city. ℓ̊ ℓ̊ travelled †̥ benin †̥ get М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup letter, saw ℓ̊ had been posted †̥ zamfara, ℓ̊ laughed all the way home. Camp was supposed †̥ open on tuesday, ℓ̊ got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ callup on saturday, ℓ̊ had made estimates fof transportation and based on distance, what ℓ̊ had on M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wouldn't take M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ zamfara. ℓ̊ had †̥ wait till monday †̥ travel. Early on monday ℓ̊ rushed †̥ d bank with М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bags, as if everything was working against M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, the bank opened late that day. ℓ̊ eventually got the cash, on advice ℓ̊ withdrew way more thatn ℓ̊ would need in the event that ℓ̊ would have †̥ feed myself in camp. After running around benin, ℓ̊ got a park at aduwawa area direct †̥ sokoto but †̥ drop M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ at zamfara which is along the way. We commenced the journey at about 1pm and ℓ̊ made the mistake of not eating before we left. By the time the bus made its first stop we were at kogi state and the food there terrified M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ so from the till ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe in zamfara all ℓ̊ kept taking was juice and water which ℓ̊ later paid for with almost for days of running stomach. ℓ̊ got †̥ tsafe at 1:25am, it was pitch black and in te deadd of night, the driver pointed in a direction, said "camp" and before ℓ̊ could say "kuli-kuli", he had zoomed off. ℓ̊ rumaged through М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag and got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ flashlight and started walking in the direction he had pointed. It turned out †̥ be̶̲̥̅̊ the sharia court which at that time of the night appeared deserted. ℓ̊ saw some houses in the distance but couldn't find М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ camp. For fear of being mistaken as a robber and being shot if ℓ̊ tried knocking at doors, ℓ̊ dived into М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bag again, got М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ blanket, lay ot on the floor under a tree and that was where ℓ̊ spent М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ first night in zamfara. Unfortunately for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ it was the harmattan period and the cold made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ sick, around 5:30am, a bus dropped some other corpers and we ended up locating the camp together. It is a day ℓ̊ will never forget

wow so touching God bless ur soul
God if na me i go faint for fear..lols
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Brigsiano(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks man, please is the posting out cos I tot it's on the 21st we know when we get our call up letters. Please enlighten me on this posting issue. Thanks
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by BadmanGozie: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Brigsiano:
Thanks man, please is the posting out cos I tot it's on the 21st we know when we get our call up letters. Please enlighten me on this posting issue. Thanks

LOL. The OP wrote this post as far back as 2013.
So please be patient till 21st October for B15 call-up letter

1 Like

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by OboloMAN: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Brigsiano:

Resurrecting a 2013 thread.

Not bad the tips remains d same.

1 Like

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by harmbhrosz(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
lexiie:
Congratulations otondos as you have seen where you have been posted to. To make life easier and smooth I would give you hints about what to do and what to expect on your first day. Courtesy: EVATESE BLOG.

a minimum of how many passport is required in camp?
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by Kenturkey048(m): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Tankz alot o.
Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by 9izone(f): 2:15pm On May 24, 2016
Very informative

1 Like

Re: First Day Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp----->what To Expect by ultimategoal: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
thanks alot. Very informative

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.