Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? (2012 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by taiwokehin(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm pregnant for a muslim guy and I'm from a strong christian home.although my parenyts are aware of the pregnancy and the guy I'm pregnant for.his parents and other family members are also aware and they want to legalize the union,but my parents have refused any form of contact with them.now,my very first boyfriend who is a very strong christian wants me back but he does not know I'm pregnant and I'm almost due.he called and we set up a meeting for december in which he said we would start planning the wedding.I still want to believe he is joking cuz we haven't seen in the last five years.Do I tell him about my current situation or should I wait?matured opinions pls
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by taryour(f): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
I tire for you o Op, is this supposed to b a question u are asking How old are you? U arranged meeting with ur first love wen u are goin to be putting to bed soon,meeting for what? To make up for old times and marry him with another man baby?? Someone u avnt seen in 5years. U add better dust ur slippers and find means for ur parents to accept the man that impregnated u. after all u knew of ur religious differences before u got pregnant. God help u o

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by tpia5: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by aadetoyin(f): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Aha! Abeg did u forget that u re from a christian background when u allowed ur muslim bobo to shag u? U knew he was a muslim yet u did it so pls just get ready to be the newest Hajia in town. grin
Seriously, let ur ex bobo know that his dream of gettin married to u CANNOT come true. And focus on how ur parents will get to accept the father of ur child.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by taiwokehin(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2013
The muslim bobo has changed a lot towards me and beginning to get scared of him.I don't even have a good relationship with his family members.I mean my "inlaws".this is really hard to chew..
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by taiwokehin(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2013
taryour: I tire for you o Op, is this supposed to b a question u are asking How old are you? U arranged meeting with ur first love wen u are goin to be putting to bed soon,meeting for what? To make up for old times and marry him with another man baby?? Someone u avnt seen in 5years. U add better dust ur slippers and find means for ur parents to accept the man that impregnated u. after all u knew of ur religious differences before u got pregnant. God help u o
I understand u perfectly.I knew he was a muslim when we started dating,but he converted @ a point.he started going to church,reading the bible and all but immediately we found out I was pregnant,he totally kicked against an abortion.not so long after he changed.Now I have no choice,rather than to accept my fate of shaving my lil new born's head,giving her a name I can never approve of and finally living a life that I'm so sure of unhappines..when I feel there is a chance of making things better with someone else
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2013
@OP,go home and reflect on your signature.
Who is typing this?The female or male side of you undecided
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by amtheone(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
taiwokehin: I'm pregnant for a muslim guy and I'm from a strong christian home.although my parenyts are aware of the pregnancy and the guy I'm pregnant for.his parents and other family members are also aware and they want to legalize the union,but my parents have refused any form of contact with them.now,my very first boyfriend who is a very strong christian wants me back but he does not know I'm pregnant and I'm almost due.he called and we set up a meeting for december in which he said we would start planning the wedding.I still want to believe he is joking cuz we haven't seen in the last five years.Do I tell him about my current situation or should I wait?matured opinions pls

I tot m stands for male. Ur tori no pure at all. Try nxt time
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by greatgod2012(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
@op, u knew u made a great mistake when you decided to follow a guy from another religion, well, d deed has been done, 1st, let your other lover know that, marrying you could only be in a dream, dont waste his time, let him know that you are already carrying a baby, that will enable him to be convinced that, you are not just trying to chase him away.
2ndly, prepare to have your baby, since your inlaws to be are aware of your pregnancy, have d baby, dance to their tune for a while, if along d line, d father of d baby show interest again and now want you to be his wife, then you can go on and legalise your marriage, but, if on d other hand, he doesnt look your side, plead with his pple (family) to release you so that you can gather yourself up again, and open d door of second chance for yourself, and along d line, do not forget to learn from your previous mistake.
May God help us all.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, u knew u made a great mistake when you decided to follow a guy from another religion, well, d deed has been done, 1st, let your other lover know that, marrying you could only be in a dream, dont waste his time, let him know that you are already carrying a baby, that will enable him to be convinced that, you are not just trying to chase him away.
2ndly, prepare to have your baby, since your inlaws to be are aware of your pregnancy, have d baby, dance to their tune for a while, if along d line, d father of d baby show interest again and now want you to be his wife, then you can go on and legalise your marriage, but, if on d other hand, he doesnt look your side, plead with his pple (family) to release you so that you can gather yourself up again, and open d door of second chance for yourself, and along d line, do not forget to learn from your previous mistake.
May God help us all.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, u knew u made a great mistake when you decided to follow a guy from another religion, well, d deed has been done, 1st, let your other lover know that, marrying you could only be in a dream, dont waste his time, let him know that you are already carrying a baby, that will enable him to be convinced that, you are not just trying to chase him away.
May God help us all.

Why does she have to plead with his family to release her? is she sold as a slave to them.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by greatgod2012(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2013
andromida:

Why does she have to plead with his family to release her? is she sold as a slave to them.

saying pleading to them does not means she is sold as a slave to them but to try and enlighten them why they should release her, to live without them interfering in her affairs, either by taking care of their child by themselves or by sending in their child support with which she can take care of their child.
So, try to understand my words, she is not a slave, but she had already made a mistake that will make them treat her d way she may not like.....gerrit?
May God help us all.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Joebeck(f): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
But why did you agree to go out with him in the first place when you know you can't marry him base on his religion. Nkan ti iyan o bani je ko ki fi ru imun meaning what u kno that u are not going to eat don't even smell it.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
greatgod2012:

saying pleading to them does not means she is sold as a slave to them but to try and enlighten them why they should release her, to live without them interfering in her affairs, either by taking care of their child by themselves or by sending in their child support with which she can take care of their child.
So, try to understand my words, she is not a slave, but she had already made a mistake that will make them treat her d way she may not like.....gerrit?
May God help us all.

She is not married to the guy, she will give birth to the child in her parents house. How will they interfere in her affairs? what are they releasing her from? At this stage she has to take care of the child herself when the child gets older its not the parents that will fight for custody but the son and already he is distancing himself so he may not even want the child in the long run. Why should she even consider leaving the child for the in-laws to take care of. Is she living with her in-laws? how do they get to treat her anyhow?

Op better start planning your life and yes tell the christian guy about the baby because if he does not find out now he may still find out later and see you as a deceitful woman.

Are your parents willing to support you and your child? Are you working? If the father of the child wants his baby are you willing to give up the child so you can move on with your life. Think and weigh your options.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by baby124: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Orisirisi. OP, o ma ga o. Are you a doll baby that your family is throwing up and down? You better marry the muslim guy and close the book. What is the assurance the christian guy will accept you and your baggage? Or even treat your child right. If the muslim guy is a good guy, marry him abeg. If your family don't agree, go to court. One life to live. Don't be too easily controlled by anyone. Make the best decision for you and your child. Don't waste time abeg. Just go to court, you made the decision for yourself when you got pregnant for him knowing how your family feels about marrying muslims. There are good marriages with this mix. What matters is your happiness. You know the muslim guy, the christian guy may have become something else. I know christian fanatics that cheat and beat their wives. See foluke daramola's husband now. Abeg shine your eyes o, make e red. Serious christian no follow these days.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by SisiKill1: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
One day about a year ago, I bought a pair of shoes and it wasn't until I got home I realized I had gotten the wrong size. . . I tell ya if looks could kill I will be dead and buried taytay from the looks I got from my mom and sisters.

What made it even worse was my mom had this "Surely this odesen standing before me is not child of my loins! Pray God, tell me I did not waste money trying to educate her" in addition to the "Are you stupid or something" look on my sisters faces.

Painfully humiliating.

Hmmm, ah sorry ojare, just musing out loud.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
baby_123: Orisirisi. OP, o ma ga o. Are you a doll baby that your family is throwing up and down? You better marry the muslim guy and close the book. What is the assurance the christian guy will accept you and your baggage? Or even treat your child right. If the muslim guy is a good guy, marry him abeg. If your family don't agree, go to court. One life to live. Don't be too easily controlled by anyone. Make the best decision for you and your child. Don't waste time abeg. Just go to court, you made the decision for yourself when you got pregnant for him knowing how your family feels about marrying muslims. There are good marriages with this mix. What matters is your happiness. You know the muslim guy, the christian guy may have become something else. I know christian fanatics that cheat and beat their wives. See foluke daramola's husband now. Abeg shine your eyes o, make e red. Serious christian no follow these days.

This is good advice except she say the guy don change.As in maybe he is doing the running man plus he no send her again which is why she is considering the Christian man.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by baby124: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
andromida:

This is good advice except she say the guy don change.As in maybe he is doing the running man plus he no send her again which is why she is considering the Christian man.

The guy don change, because she was so obsessed with the christian fanatic aspect of converting the guy, instead of the relationship. She was busy trying to change the guy by force, instead of accepting him for who he was when they started dating. If she was such a good christian, and a converter for christ. She shouldnt be having pre-marital sex and getting pregnant before marriage. Her hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, so really she shouldnt be the one now trying to hide under the shade of her "christian family". Na her choice sha, make she gamble with the christian guy now. A bird in hand, is worth two in the bush. She is a very dishonest person, the christian guy doesnt even know she is pregnant. What next? She will pass her child off as her cousin to marry the christian guy?
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by feminineA: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Get it right! The fact that you are pregnamt for him does not mean you should marry him.
What really do u want in a marriage? You want to rush in and rush out? What were you thinking when you were dating the muslim guy? And why will you marry a guy you have not seen for 5 years? You need to sit down and examine your self
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 05, 2013
taiwokehin: I understand u perfectly.I knew he was a muslim when we started dating,but he converted @ a point.he started going to church,reading the bible and all but immediately we found out I was pregnant,he totally kicked against an abortion.not so long after he changed.Now I have no choice,rather than to accept my fate of shaving my lil new born's head,giving her a name I can never approve of and finally living a life that I'm so sure of unhappines..when I feel there is a chance of making things better with someone else

and you think he will be ok with another man's baby? You must be kidding yourself.
Re: Pregnant For The Wrong Man??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2013
baby_123:

The guy don change, because she was so obsessed with the christian fanatic aspect of converting the guy, instead of the relationship. She was busy trying to change the guy by force, instead of accepting him for who he was when they started dating. If she was such a good christian, and a converter for christ. She shouldnt be having pre-marital sex and getting pregnant before marriage. Her hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, so really she shouldnt be the one now trying to hide under the shade of her "christian family". Na her choice sha, make she gamble with the christian guy now. A bird in hand, is worth two in the bush. She is a very dishonest person, the christian guy doesnt even know she is pregnant. What next? She will pass her child off as her cousin to marry the christian guy?

grin grin grin Easy on the girl if the story is true she must be feeling lost.

(1) (Reply)

Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby / About To Marry? Check Your Genotype And Blood Group Compatibility! / Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.