Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM (1777 Views)

This Diwali, Avoid Crackers, Say No To Pollution / Say No To Child Marriage / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM by reflections(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2013
After the shocking news of damoche, an upcoming artiste popular for his damino damoche and obo to she tracks. It won't be new to say he 'was' a cultist. I'm not talking about his personality on here and I'm not discussing about his death, I just want to shed light on cultism and the need to say NO to Cultism.

Things are really falling apart and indeed the falcon can no longer hear the falconer. We should put our sh*t together. We only Live once........

To me I see cultism not only as a wrong doctrine but also as bad attitudes. Cultism in University is a barbaric activity that can only harm and mar the students future. Most people went to the University innocent and turn bloody there, Neglecting the values of been a good student. All the protection promises they make, beautiful girls things, No intimidation things, hardman thing are all LIES from the pit of hell. If you actually join because you want ladies, you can only get b*tches and not women of substance. Rather you end up spending 10yrs for a 4yr course or end up in the grave before graduation.
This is why I don't even pity any cultist killed by other frats. If you kill people, be ready for the that day you'd be killed. It's a retributive justice......

Cultism is not sexually segregating. It involves both male and female. And for too many irrational reasons people lose their lives like chickens putting parents into total darkness of sorrow. Destinies are destroyed and lives are cut short. There is more to this life than seeking salvation where there is not. I'm not preaching or giving sermon. I'm just reflecting on the social effect of cultism.

If you are a cultist, all you can get is series of killings in revenge of your death. So while dead, there are still lives that'd be counted on you. This act is a mess and menace to the society at large.
Our generation should be the hope of tomorrow, where's the Hope in cultism?? We are the change needed to pilot this great nation to its Canaan, where's the change in Cultism?? We want to fight against corruption, do we have to fight against each other to do it? We want to make Nigeria a better place but what's good in Cultism??

It's kinda amusing that some positive thinking youths are busy reading just to make it life, some into self-established business, some into internet programming stuffs and other stuffs like that, trying to make a living, make cool cash. While some backward thinking , dark aged youths are interested in killing one another.

I'm not a perfectionist, but to a minimal stage we can earn perfection though not total. And this perfection is to say no to cultism, never join them, putting your trust in God, Allah, Eledumare, Amadioha, chukwu or what God or god you believe in.

I still believe in the power of us making a change, it begins with you and I. SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
www.gbotemireflections..com
Re: The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM by Koonbey1: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2013
True Talk,some of them will say they joined to seek protection,whereas any sensible person will know that it is when you join that you really begin to need protection
Re: The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM by yungblurd(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2013
This is my own piece, a way of advising youths against joining gangs>> www.20bmn./2013/03/05/the-wrath-of-the-gangs-another-bitter-pill-to-swallow/
Re: The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM by reflections(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks to both of you, I checked ur blogs. It's really nice..
Re: The Need To Say NO TO CULTISM by yungblurd(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
reflections: Thanks to both of you, I checked ur blogs. It's really nice..
thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

Of Gods And Man / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Best Book Publishers In Nigeria (offers Publishing Contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.