Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate (912 Views)

Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate by GARRIx7(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
For the third successive month the Nairaland Politics section debate has failed to hold. This great initiative which was educative, informative as well as entertaining was something most Nairalanders anticipated and looked forward to.

Like most initiatives in our society however, a lack of commitment to its sustenance has seen it go into a state of Coma and soon enough certain death.

Thanks to Jarus for his vision in starting and organising the debates. Thanks also to Kats, Obinoscopy, Hnosegbe, Ched, Deepsight and all other Debaters who were involved in the debates. Your highly intellectual presentations were a source of enlightenment to many.

R.I.P. To the Monthly debate may you find peace in the bosom of the lord till me meet to part no more... angry

Hon. Garri (x7)

Executive Secretary (Controversial), GPAN

10 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate by azpekuliar: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2013
grin... Over to you ooo, Afam.
Re: Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2013
azpekuliar: grin... Over to you ooo, Afam.

Don't even go there...his main job description here on the forum is to hide comments...ban people..threaten to ban more people and going ahead to ruin threads.
Re: Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate by GARRIx7(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2013
azpekuliar: grin... Over to you ooo, Afam.

Initially I thought it was Afam's fault, but later I discovered that his mandate was to "Protect the Interest of IGBOs on NL, every other thing being secondary.

Besides Afam and OAM4J don't seem to get along well and Afam alone can't organize a debate due to his lack of experience in the job (being just abt 2months old).

Summarily the blame goes to Seun who made Jarus leave without considering the sustenance and continuity of his initiatives..

angry
Re: Congrats To Mr Seun For Successfully Killing The Politics Section Monthly Debate by Seun(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2013
I hereby accept the blame for the."killing" of the monthly debates, though if Jarus had not resigned the debates would still be "alive".

4 Likes

(1)

Absu Scandal:t.a Orji's Bribery Of Absu Senate Exposed By A Staff / Shouln't GEJ Be Ridiculed The Way 'my Oga @ The Top' Was Ridiculed? / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.