Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants (6503 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Women Winners List / Youwin Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Congratulations to the about 6,000 selected participants in the aforementioned business plan competition and congrats on successful completion of training and submission of biometrics. As the second phase commences, I want to enjoin those concerned to kindly make use of this thread to share, cross pollinate and cross fertilize ideas aimed at helping us win together. Toghether, we can all truely be winners.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by confluence: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
my wife just return from training at ilorin we are hoping and believing God in advancing to the next stage of the programme
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
submission of second stage business plan to end on Friday, 22nd March 2013. Youwin website has just been updated with this info. Pls check www.youwin.org.ng for more details and do make hay while the sun shines. All the best!
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by gen2briz(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Youwin abi Iwin or Wewin
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by talktimi(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Thought this Youwin thing was just a political prank, are you guys sure this thing is for real ?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by emmydex(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Yah its for real
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2013
talktimi: Thought this Youwin thing was just a political prank, are you guys sure this thing is for real ?
As i dey talk now, i just wan leave benin. I come see my guy wey win =N=9M grant last year 4 youwin, wey e take dey do fish farming for more info as my wife don scale first stage. Yeah, Its for real man!
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by mkmyers45(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2013
dougivilla: As i dey talk now, i just wan leave benin. I come see my guy wey win =N=9M grant last year 4 youwin, wey e take dey do fish farming for more info as my wife don scale first stage. Yeah, Its for real man!

What tips did he give you?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2013
See sincere and hardworking Nigerians grabbing govt created opportunities to grow their business and become great in life. But the children of anger, incurable cynics and eternal pessimists have all avoided this thread like a plague. They'r busy on other threads abusing and cursing govt for all of their woes including their unwanted pregnancies.

Congratulations to all those that have been successful so far.

9 Likes

Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by myola(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2013
Is there going to be for men ?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by Richtalk: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Youwin is for real o!
Anybody in the house that has started going through the financial Cashflow template? There is a slight confusion there,I wanna clarify. Thanks
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Richtalk: Youwin is for real o!
Anybody in the house that has started going through the financial Cashflow template? There is a slight confusion there,I wanna clarify. Thanks
I am almost there, what clarifications, lets see if I can help
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2013
myola: Is there going to be for men ?
By september hopefully. Just keep visiting www.youwin.org.ng for regular updates. Good luck!
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Youwin is for real. Two brothers in my church won the grant last year. And this year a friend of mine helped two ladies with their application and they both scaled through. The lady I helped also scaled through to the 2nd stage.

Let's talk about the cash flow template. Those that are knowledgable in that field should help us out please.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2013
neksummi: Youwin is for real. Two brothers in my church won the grant last year. And this year a friend of mine helped two ladies with their application and they both scaled through. The lady I helped also scaled through to the 2nd stage.

Let's talk about the cash flow template. Those that are knowledgable in that field should help us out please.
You already know some recipients. They should be able to assist nah! In anycase, what is it with the cashflow template?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by suxes2005(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2013
i want to become a lady so icanwin
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
dougivilla: You already know some recipients. They should be able to assist nah! In anycase, what is it with the cashflow template?

You know how some people are. Asking for 50k to share experience with someone because you won it last year doesn't make sense to me. Besides I'm helping someone and I didn't require her to pay me anything.

About the cash flow template, knowing how to fill it correctly is what what I'm talking about.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by Techwriter: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
One of the criteria YouWin looks out for in selecting winners is your ability to utilize technology(IT & internet) to power your business by increasing efficiency and reducing cost. We offer a FREE consultancy service on how you can utilize these tools for your business. No matter your line of business, technology can help u grow it. This offer is only open to YouWin participants. Call 08024444263
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by overkillR(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
I was short-listed as well.

And I attended d training here in Port-harcourt.

I would like someone to throw more light on the cash-flow template.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Techwriter: One of the criteria YouWin looks out for in selecting winners is your ability to utilize technology(IT & internet) to power your business by increasing efficiency and reducing cost. We offer a FREE consultancy service on how you can utilize these tools for your business. No matter your line of business, technology can help u grow it. This offer is only open to YouWin participants. Call 08024444263

If that's the criteria, then my lady don chop am be that cos by the time I hammer them with my internet marketing experience, them go just count the money gi e us! LOL!
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
neksummi:

You know how some people are. Asking for 50k to share experience with someone because you won it last year doesn't make sense to me. Besides I'm helping someone and I didn't require her to pay me anything.

About the cash flow template, knowing how to fill it correctly is what what I'm talking about.
Ok. But the thing dey quite cumbersome. Explaining the whole lot can take a whole day. Literarilly speaking, its a table that amongst others indicates where u r expecting ur monies from (sources of funds) and how u will likely utilize them in setting up and running ur plan i.e applications of funds. Projections must be realistic. Are there specifics you need to be addressed?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Deception
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Techwriter: One of the criteria YouWin looks out for in selecting winners is your ability to utilize technology(IT & internet) to power your business by increasing efficiency and reducing cost. We offer a FREE consultancy service on how you can utilize these tools for your business. No matter your line of business, technology can help u grow it. This offer is only open to YouWin participants. Call 08024444263
So what is in it for you? U're no charity home i suppose. Lets know every every pls
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
dougivilla: Ok. But the thing dey quite cumbersome. Explaining the whole lot can take a whole day. Literarilly speaking, its a table that amongst others indicates where u r expecting ur monies from (sources of funds) and how u will likely utilize them in setting up and running ur plan i.e applications of funds. Projections must be realistic. Are there specifics you need to be addressed?

Text me your phone number so I can reach you. Mine is in my signature below.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by 1Dray(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Deception
Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
It might have been late when u wake up to see what ur stupidity has done to you.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2013

Wake up my guy. The same skepticism stopped me from applying in 2011. I was in Abuja the day Mr. president launched the programme, started the application process but left it half way. They sent me several reminders and even informed me of date extension but I said "Na Naija we dey, nothing good is in here" But I was proven wrong!
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by HOTWATER(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
I have watched this thread and I have not seen the acronym GEJ . please give credit to whoever that deserves it. I am sure if this news was negative , GEJ would be seen in virtually every post . God is watching in 3D .

3 Likes

Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by cdee(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yes o. Its real I know 2guys who won. For real. I applied for dis last one but left it half way cos there was no one to put me tru. 3 of my customers were disappointed dat I didn't talk to dem about it. D guys dat won were there friends and I know dem too. Now dat I'm here atleast. I know there are pple willing to help and I'll know of other opportunities. Pls Holla me wen u see a good opportunity.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by dougivilla(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
neksummi:

Text me your phone number so I can reach you. Mine is in my signature below.
Ok. Got it?
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by neksummi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
cdee: Yes o. Its real I know 2guys who won. For real. I applied for dis last one but left it half way cos there was no one to put me tru. 3 of my customers were disappointed dat I didn't talk to dem about it. D guys dat won were there friends and I know dem too. Now dat I'm here atleast. I know there are pple willing to help and I'll know of other opportunities. Pls Holla me wen u see a good opportunity.

Here's a good opportunity you can try:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

This is where we're discussing it:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

HOTWATER: I have watched this thread and I have not seen the acronym GEJ . please give credit to whoever that deserves it. I am sure if this news was negative , GEJ would be seen in virtually every post . God is watching in 3D .

GEJ has done well. We need more of such programmes that are transparent. People don't fall for anyone telling you he has people in Abuja who can help you get selected. Work on business plan and pray.
Re: Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants by utimatedes(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
For this who still believe that YouWIN is not real need to have a rethink. I said the same thing in 2011 when I saw the advert, but something in my mind told what if it does work and I applied for it. Today I can proudly say that I am one of the awardees.

So for your information, YouWIN is 100% real and you need to take it serious.

I have been using my blog to educate people on this and I just wrote an article on this question that so many people have been asking about - is YouWIN grant free? The answer to this question is YES! YouWIN is free. You can read more about this question on my blog http://utibeetim.com/is-youth-enterprise-with-innovation-in-nigeria-youwin-grant-free/

I wish you guys the best of luck. My sister would be the second winner from my family as I am working hard to ensure she made it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reducing Lending Rate Will Worsen Economy –CBN / Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom / Make Quick Money Online And Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.