Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri (23300 Views)

3 Soldiers, Gunmen Killed In Daura Attack – Army / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by brownlord: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

with all the resources jonathan has got, it's a disgrace he has not been able to put boko haram down. just last night, the chadian army killed bekhtar molbekhtar (one of the leaders of al-qaeda in a raid in mali). chad republic of all countries - taking care of business.....and you have the president of the most populous black nation on the planet doing nothing but wear cowboy hat like he's in el paso. jonathan is a tool..........

See them, see them, them don come back again, boko haram people on nairaland...

Just singing Psquare
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Create islamic state in this great NAIJA?.......una papa no go chop wetin den like......... Naija Νσ be afghanistan o
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

with all the resources jonathan has got, it's a disgrace he has not been able to put boko haram down. just last night, the chadian army killed bekhtar molbekhtar (one of the leaders of al-qaeda in a raid in mali). chad republic of all countries - taking care of business.....and you have the president of the most populous black nation on the planet doing nothing but wear cowboy hat like he's in el paso. jonathan is a tool..........

Even US is facing a huge terrorism than this bro.........i guess yọ̥
ũ will b more than 40 years old, maybe yọ̥
ũ should contest in 2015 and help tackle terrorism!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by ojeniyi1: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Boko guys has done it again, how did this guy have the courage to attack a millitary base? What massob and other millitant and millitias has not done before, they aren't gonna get away with it this time around.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by samilo88(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Washington post, poor reportage. What do they mean by "the military plays down civilian and military casualty"? Talking as if the US disclosed a accurate figure of the number of marines that were lost in Afghanistan and Iraq. Stupid people who want to always paint a bad picture of other countries. They should go and worry about of those psychos in the US who go about killing people at cinemas and schools, they are as deadly as Boko Haram..

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by confusion247(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
ocelot2006:

What's the good news with this attack?
The good news is that establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria is in progress.

Ahmedie25: Are u high?
Yes i am high after drinking 4 liters of kunu in celebration of the progress made so far in islamizing and implementation of sharia law in Northern Nigeria. I am also celebrating the demand of 26 billion naira made by boko haram from federal government as a condition for ceasefire. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by kingblosky: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
gramci: Patiently waiting for BH spokespersons on NL for further detail.

Una know una self cheesy
Wetin you dey wait for ?. Any APC member na boko haram na. Taliban party.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by GeneralJ(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
does anybody else notice that muslims are involved in EVERY major war in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i weep for my fellow humans that are being decieved by that inhumane pig they call muhamad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by coalcoal1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
I thought jonathan is visiting borno state shortly. Are they trying to scare him?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ahmedie25: Are u high?
His username alone shows he is more than high, u shall have known by now that confusion is junior to craze
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by coogar: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:

Even US is facing a huge terrorism than this bro.........i guess yọ̥
ũ will b more than 40 years old, maybe yọ̥
ũ should contest in 2015 and help tackle terrorism!

gimme 3 months of leadership - i would erase boko haram from the memories of nigerians.......how difficult can it get to destroy these people . jonathan is a numbskull. his tactical nous is non-existent!

any boko haram member arrested should not be locked up in the local police station, take them out of state to maximum prisons in lagos, osun state, port harcourt, etc. let us see how their members would come to lagos and break them out of prison like they normally do in maiduguri.

use sleeper cell groups to infiltrate the group and get the top leaders arrested! under 3 months, i would achieve this without breaking any sweat. no terrorist group can be more powerful than the government - i am starting to think jonathan knows much more than he's admitting about this terrorist group. they could be working for him!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Elueme: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Don't you think that these folks have used the # 200 million Aregbesola and his retrogressives gave to purchase weapons and more IEDs? BH cannot totally ceasefire, they were only buying time to reequip as they have run out of weapons and suicide bombers.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Fantacy1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dis BH guyz need 2 be circumcised.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by a4hafoe(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
God slf 4 holy Quran recognise d existence of other religion,and so did d Prophet (s.a.w).boko haram is nt islamic in nature,d fact dat dy say dy are muslim dosen't mean dy practise wot d Quran teaches,d Quran dose dnt teach bloodshed or religion tru force...boko memberz u beta repent coz God no snd u all dz k!:-@

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Blackgold09(f): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
sambos994: To hell with them
To hell with which people o?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by bornosheikh: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
I heard the attack. It was terrible. I lied under the bed sharply as the bullets were close.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

gimme 3 months of leadership - i would erase boko haram from the memories of nigerians.......how difficult can it get to destroy these people . jonathan is a numbskull. his tactical nous is non-existent!

any boko haram member arrested should not be locked up in the local police station, take them out of state to maximum prisons in lagos, osun state, port harcourt, etc. let us see how their members would come to lagos and break them out of prison like they normally do in maiduguri.

use sleeper cell groups to infiltrate the group and get the top leaders arrested! under 3 months, i would achieve this without breaking any sweat. no terrorist group can be more powerful than the government - i am starting to think jonathan knows much more than he's admitting about this terrorist group. they could be working for him!

Many don talk am b4 and they're Νσ where to be found except chopping naija money.........it's easier said than done bro, there many things to face as a president.....you control uurself and some will control you...... So wiping up terrorism isn't a 3months job.......hope you knew some are happy with this terrorism stuff while some are losing their precious life?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by coogar: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
bornosheikh: I heard the attack. It was terrible. I lied under the bed sharply as the bullets were close.

you stay in borno state?
what can you tell us about the terrorist group?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Blackgold09(f): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
sambos994: To hell with them
To hell with which people?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Pejapaul: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar: jonathan goodluck has failed nigeria........

u de craz, mumu. U sef don fail nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Blackgold09(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

you stay in borno state?
what can you tell us about the terrorist group?
Are you a learner, person say him dey under bed u dey say make him tell u about the terrorist group
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by coogar: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:

Many don talk am b4 and they're Νσ where to be found except chopping naija money.........it's easier said than done bro, there many things to face as a president.....you control uurself and some will control you...... So wiping up terrorism isn't a 3months job.......hope you knew some are happy with this terrorism stuff while some are losing their precious life?

i don't need their money - i just need to be in control of the anti-terrorist troops. what can be more important than the safety of lives and properties? how insensitive can jonathan be? do you know how many people have died as a result of boko haram?

Pejapaul:
u de craz, mumu. U sef don fail nigeria.

shut your dirty mouth, you orange-farmer!

Blackgold09: Are you a learner, person say him dey under bed u dey say make him tell u about the terrorist group

that he's under the bed does not mean he has no prior knowledge of the group. where is your deductive reasoning?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
a4.hafoe:
God slf 4 holy Quran recognise d existence of other religion,and so did d Prophet (s.a.w).boko haram is nt islamic in nature,d fact dat dy say dy are muslim dosen't mean dy practise wot d Quran teaches,d Quran dose dnt teach bloodshed or religion tru force...boko memberz u beta repent coz God no snd u all dz k!:-@

Thatz what you guys always say that they aint muslim and it didn't follow islam stuff.........then why will they b killing innocents......is it by force they convert people to practices islam? If you wanna convert,go on envagelism......or you wanna tell me you won't b hapi if an islamic state is establish(which is nt possible).......this is bullshit and absurd indeed!!!.........i just feel sad when i see ao you people think alike in same manner saying "HOLY MISSION"........holy mission to kill? To force people convert?........why not face those practicing traditional religion and know what's up.
Killing people in the name of religion, God, prophet koran..........its unfair!!!.......*never force people to practice islam, if you want to convert then do it in a right way nt waging war!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Umunede(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Omexonomy: as as how. Dont you think it might be the money 500million naira APC contributed to the BH that they are using to try to distabilse the country. My fellow enthanol drinkers put on ur thinking cap and you will see that 2 + 2 = 4.
bros, u made a point there because APC will profit if d crisis continue.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

i don't need their money - i just need to be in control of the anti-terrorist troops. what can be more important than the safety of lives and properties? how insensitive can jonathan be? do you know how many people have died as a result of boko haram?

Only few of our leaders understand that.......they all wanna wet their pocket to grow bigger nt concern about masses!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Rexyl(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think some governors had recently appeased their god of blood shedding with whopping sum of N200,000,000. What else do they want? I pray the cash would not go for procurement of more ammunition.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
gramci: Patiently waiting for BH spokespersons on NL for further detail.

Una know una self cheesy

Yes where are the 40L crew.

Meanwhile,this will be a good excuse for Uncle Joe to cancel that Suicide Trip.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
GeneralJ: does anybody else notice that muslims are involved in EVERY major war in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i weep for my fellow decieved humans, decieved by that inhumane pig they call muhamad cry cry

As senseless as you are, you really think there is only one side in a war.
Weep for yourself because even Jesus will disown you when the time comes.
You have your fellow xtians ruling the nation, if they can't tackle BH, you think we should be blamed?
You can call names all you want, the fact remain that non of your generation will ever be as great.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by coogar: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:
Only few of our leaders understand that.......they all wanna wet their pocket to grow bigger nt concern about masses!!!

it begs the question - why do we put insensitive leaders in power?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Umunede: bros, u made a point there because APC will profit if d crisis continue.

Senseless people, this is what years of brainwashing by pastors leads to.
So APC is funding BH? Is it the APC formed recently or another one? Tired oof abusing buhari, now your headache is APC. Silly bigots who have no brain of theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.