Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri (23301 Views)

3 Soldiers, Gunmen Killed In Daura Attack – Army / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:

Thatz what you guys always say that they aint muslim and it didn't follow islam stuff.........then why will they b killing innocents......is it by force they convert people to practices islam? If you wanna convert,go on envagelism......or you wanna tell me you won't b hapi if an islamic state is establish(which is nt possible).......this is bullshit and absurd indeed!!!.........i just feel sad when i see ao you people think alike in same manner saying "HOLY MISSION"........holy mission to kill? To force people convert?........why not face those practicing traditional religion and know what's up.
Killing people in the name of religion, God, prophet koran..........its unfair!!!.......*never force people to practice islam, if you want to convert then do it in a right way nt waging war!!!

How many people have they been able to convert? Ask yourself and tell me if that's truly their aim.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
GeneralJ: does anybody else notice that muslims are involved in EVERY major war in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i weep for my fellow decieved humans, decieved by that inhumane pig they call muhamad cry cry

Don't abuse a prophet!!!..........sorry, i would have called you an slowpoke or silly to say such, am also a xtian but that doesn't mean you should abuse a prophet...... You will just give those that are nt suppose to talk the chance of talking.....
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor:

How many people have they been able to convert? Ask yourself and tell me if that's truly their aim.

Maybe you should try and read what i wrote again.........i mean they wanna convert by force(creating an Islamic state)....... I didn't say they have converted. They just wanna make ĂƖƖ people to practice islam through thinking that violence will do it
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
I SINCERELY HOPE OUR MUMU GOVT HAS'NT FALLEN FOR THE FAKE CON BH MAN DECLARING CEASEFIRE AND MAKING MONETARY DEMANDS AND SAYING JONA SHUD NOT CONTEST 2015
DIVIDE THE COUNTRY NOW..
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yeeyo: Muslimz alwayz hav who 2 blam, dia say C.I.A , CAN, Christain, JEG, Gowan, Azazi, Yakowa ar d boko haram funder js 2 tanish d image of islam, bt dey 4got quran say as a muslim use all wt u hv even ur las blood 2 fight 4 allah, so boko haram ar d real muslim doin wt d quran say. Plz open ur eyez muslim n com 2 light dtz JESUS.

See this I.diot trying to preach. Instead of you to stand firm against evil you will be doing silly stuffs hoping God will come down to deliver you. Can you read the quran or you are just spitting the sh.it your pastors tell you. Where in the quran does it say you should fight those who make peace with you? Use your brain and stop talking nonsense.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:

Don't abuse a prophet!!!..........sorry, i would have called you an slowpoke or silly to say such, am also a xtian but that doesn't mean you should abuse a prophet...... You will just give those that are nt suppose to talk the chance of talking.....
SHATTTAP THERE,AND LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHIAS...A XTIAN!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
damola311:

Maybe you should try and read what i wrote again.........i mean they wanna convert by force(creating an Islamic state)....... I didn't say they have converted. They just wanna make ĂƖƖ people to practice islam through thinking that violence will do it

Sure I understand what you are saying. But face the fact, this people aint interested in conversion, their real agenda is only known to them and their sponsors. If they really want to convert then, don't you think they will go to the eastern parts dominated by xtians rather than disturb the predominantly muslim north. No sensible man will kill his own folks!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Rexxie:
SHATTTAP THERE,AND LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHIAS...A XTIAN!

People like you deserve to be shot...I swear you are a retar.d
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by brownlord: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor:

As senseless as you are, you really think there is only one side in a war.
Weep for yourself because even Jesus will disown you when the time comes.
You have your fellow xtians ruling the nation, if they can't tackle BH, you think we should be blamed?
You can call names all you want, the fact remain that non of your generation will ever be as great.

Aboki, just common sense u no get, chai na wah o

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by a4hafoe(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor:

You have your fellow xtians ruling the nation, if they can't tackle BH, you think we should be blamed?
You can call names all you want, the fact remain that non of your generation will ever be as great.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
confusion247:
The good news is that establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria is in progress.

Yes i am high after drinking 4 liters of kunu in celebration of the progress made so far in islamizing and implementation of sharia law in Northern Nigeria. I am also celebrating the demand of 26 billion naira made by boko haram from federal government as a condition for ceasefire. grin grin grin grin

Guy i no kuku blame you cos na your anus ur brain dey. Fool
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by deejay911(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
GEJTILL2019: islam agai....imagine the world without islam embarassed
imagine the world without you! Life 4 make sens die
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by a4hafoe(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaybayor:

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
brownlord:

Aboki, just common sense u no get, chai na wah o

You really have never been out your village, that's why you think I am hausa. Fvcking re:tard
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by a4hafoe(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thatz what you guys always say that they aint muslim and it didn't follow islam stuff.........then why will they b killing innocents......is it by force they convert people to practices islam? If you wanna convert,go on envagelism......or you wanna tell me you won't b hapi if an islamic state is establish(which is nt possible).......this is bullshit and absurd indeed!!!.........i just feel sad when i see ao you people think alike in same manner saying "HOLY MISSION"........holy mission to kill? To force people convert?........why not face those practicing traditional religion and know what's up.
Killing people in the name of religion, God, prophet koran..........its unfair!!!.......*never force people to practice islam, if you want to convert then do it in a right way nt waging war!!![/quote][quote author=coogar]

wel,majority of muslim neva announced dat boko haram is incharge of hlp to create new convert k!...neither do dy suport boko haram act so guy use ur brain n tink 4 ur slf...
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

i don't need their money - i just need to be in control of the anti-terrorist troops. what can be more important than the safety of lives and properties? how insensitive can jonathan be? do you know how many people have died as a result of boko haram?

shut your dirty mouth, you orange-farmer!

that he's under the bed does not mean he has no prior knowledge of the group. where is your deductive reasoning?

Guy craze dey ur head. U dey ask person say if she get deductive reasoning? You should be asked the same question cos i dey so sure say na money you won go chop for that 3 months wey u mention 4 ur earlier post. Imagine person tell u say him dey under bed when he heard gun shot if na u, fear go allow u think of anything at all? And u say u get sense wey u won use catch boko haram memebers? Guy if u no take time dem go just waste Ūя̲̅ life MR I 2 KNOW
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2013
adaybayor:

Senseless people, this is what years of brainwashing by pastors leads to.
So APC is funding BH? Is it the APC formed recently or another one? Tired oof abusing buhari, now your headache is APC. Silly bigots who have no brain of theirs

Guy why are u taking this personal? NL is meant for people to pour out their minds and opinion. I A̶̲̥̅♏ definately sure that if u have guns with u and this guys are speaking this way,u will gun em down just like your fellow brodaz BH. I think its in the blood. VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2013
Actually the news says ''20 Boko Haram members killed in barracks attack''.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by citizenisb: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2013
PIMCO’s and Governor Stein’s “rational temperance,” in contrast to excessive historical bouts of “irrational exuberance,” simply counsels to lower return expectations, not to abandon ship. PIMCO is a global investment manager – not one with a perpetual frown or even an ever-present half empty glass – but one which hopes to provide alpha and above market returns while still standing tall in the aftermath of future irrational bouts of exuberance.

We join with Governor Stein and perhaps Alan Greenspan in encouraging not an exit but a reduced expectation. Credit spreads nor interest rates cannot be artificially compressed forever, nor can stock prices rise perpetually on their coattails. Be rational, be optimistic if so inclined, but temper it with a commonsensical conclusion that we have seen something similar to this before, and that previous outcomes seldom matched the exuberan
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2013
tonee2306:

Guy why are u taking this personal? NL is meant for people to pour out their minds and opinion. I A̶̲̥̅♏ definately sure that if u have guns with u and this guys are speaking this way,u will gun em down just like your fellow brodaz BH. I think its in the blood. VIOLENCE

U mean violence runs in your generation
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by redsun(m): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2013
It is more like shiites and sunnis now,armagedom.Out of order islam could be an easy avenue for total destruction by those that seeks violence.It never makes sense,it never stops and seems to spell an end of a people that destroys each other for no obvious reasons.

It is like endemic and legitimate corruption,nigerian and afganistan style.Doom.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by rastarman(m): 12:45am On Mar 04, 2013
As a person who is Philosophically sound. here are my words
Religion is a Journey or a path to God. i suggest it is not by force. i believing in Education. teach your religion and let people check if that is a way/path to god. if your teachings are accepted. it will make History
Furthermore to people who wants to learn. Islam from it root word means Peace. Anyone that is fighting and waging war or in any act that is different from peace is against Islam.
*Jihad from it root word means to Struggle. in every day life we *JIHAD which means struggle. even in Nigeria people struggle to read to eat including sports we struggle in our different Vocations. please it is Misconception that made the earlier Journalist to translate Jihad into Holy war.
Boko Haram from (hear and say) they said their Motives is to go against Western Education. i ll tell people that God is the main source of Wisdom and Knowledge and its evident in the 99 names of Allah describing God as All-knowing. why is someone or group against education. King Solomon and even all the Prophets in Quaran and the Bible. based on they are wise and are called by God they Never enjoyed Mobile Phones, auto-mobile cars. why will someone teach u to go against science and its westernization.
Islam has her foundation teachings and there are pillars or article of faith. war is never in the Article of faith/pillars of Islam.
The Qua-ran has said if a man save a life of a person he ll get the reward of saving the whole world and vice versa. it is lack of love that make a man kills another man. If Allah in his 99 names can still be called All-loving. then why are the worshiper being fill with Hatred and strife.

My Advice is if that people of Borno State and other related environs Doesn't want to be Under the umbrella of the country Nigeria. let them speak and merge with the Wilderness.
Else the Government should ensure that peace is present in the North.

Here are my Questions:
1. Before Islam was brought to that part of the country was there no religion *practice over there?
2. from the African context is it by chopping off the head that will give solution to Head-ache? cos some issues were raised that if u love a person and see him suffering a terrible disease and have no cure, won't it be better to kill the person; instead of keeping the person alive and suffering the Disease. i don't know if this illustration above is what the Boko haram is teaching.

My prayer is like the prayer of the Prophet. God gives us the best in this world and the best in the world to come. Ma Salam.

for further discussion mail me @ rastarman02@gmail.com
further listening: google search Dr Zakir Naik The concept of God in islam also Misconceptions of the Quaran or watch peace TV on Multi TV Astra 2A 28 East

i quote from the Nigeria National pledge. I pledge to Nigeria my country...*To defend Her Unity*...So help me God. anyone who is against the Asterisk part of the pledge can can be considered an Infidel.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by cronsberg: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Akshow: MAIDUGURI,

The attack Sunday, coupled with the recent kidnappings of foreigners claimed by Boko Haram and its affiliates, offered fresh doubts about the ability of [size=14pt]Nigeria’s weak central government[/size] to stop the bloodshed, despite its deployment of more security forces in the region.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/in-video-boko-haram-leader-denies-peace-talks-with-nigeria-promises-violence-will-continue/2013/03/03/acb0edb2-83ea-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html

I observed that almost every article from foreign media has the "Nigeria's weak central government" line. It pains me to see the double standard angry . What tha H.ell constitutes a "strong" central government? is it when the government becomes dictatorial and starts massecaring people then it is now a "strong" central government? In the same vein, when alkeda got to attack the u.s on 9/11, then america had a weak central government at the time right? WTH

On the other hand, the foreign media does have a point grin . A few months ago, i travelled to cameroon republic, can you believe at the nigerian border there was literarilly only one immigration guy shocked . who doesn't even have even a catapult for defence. My two korokoro eyes saw how lorries with empty drums/barrels come from cameroon and wait for a tanker from nigeria loaded with fuel in the bush right inside nigerian territory. With the porous border i saw, i can say even a whole foreign army can enter and invade border towns in nigeria without the "central government" knowing about it for weeks. In addition, the lack of an effective central databse means that today, in my home town(being a border state) thousands of cameroonians live, work, import/export goods illegally, without paying taxes, without the knowledge of even the state gov. talkless of the central/fedral government.some even marry/settle/work/build houses WITHOUT PAPERS. You woud be right to think what the he.ll is the job of the immigration aferall?
So in this situation, i woud understand why some media woud keep saying "Nigeria's weak central government" grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by kundul: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2013
Shebi na dis thursday GEJ dey go der uhmmmm we dey watch na.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 04, 2013
I Love BokoHaram...♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Greatken007(m): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2013
coogar: jonathan goodluck has failed nigeria........
We still Prefer Him to your leaders
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Greatken007(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2013
coogar:

with all the resources jonathan has got, it's a disgrace he has not been able to put boko haram down. just last night, the chadian army killed bekhtar molbekhtar (one of the leaders of al-qaeda in a raid in mali). chad republic of all countries - taking care of business.....and you have the president of the most populous black nation on the planet doing nothing but wear cowboy hat like he's in el paso. jonathan is a tool..........
You are A SHAME TO HUMANITY.....
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Greatken007(m): 3:16am On Mar 04, 2013
confusion247:
The good news is that establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria is in progress.

Yes i am high after drinking 4 liters of kunu in celebration of the progress made so far in islamizing and implementation of sharia law in Northern Nigeria. I am also celebrating the demand of 26 billion naira made by boko haram from federal government as a condition for ceasefire. grin grin grin grin
what are u stil doing in Naija i thought d whole of your family av relocated to Sudan
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by miracleoscar(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2013
With this fresh attack will GEJ still visit Maiduguri on thursday 07/03/13.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by true2god: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Im seriosly suspecting the american secret agents at work (CIA). America wants to destabiliz naija by all means to giv credence to their 2015 predictions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.