Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! (2678 Views)

How To Make Big Cash With Honey Business Revealed / Earn N40,000 Weekly The Best Online Business Revealed! / The Hotest Most Profitable Gsm Business Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by phreddie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Good day, my name is FREDERICK SHAIBU, i'm an online importer, and the main aim of this thread is to SHOW YOU HOW to START and SUCCESSFULLY RUN YOUR ONLINE IMPORTATION BIZ in Nigeria with little or NO capital at all(more of that in a moment)

First, how does this biz work?

If you have been noticing the importation biz platform, you will discover that importation is the TRENDING online biz of the MOMENT.

The process of these biz is very SIMPLE... yes as simple as ABC.

It all concerns buying a product from U.S or China at an insanely cheap price, and reselling that same product also at a cheap price (below wholesale price in Nigeria) while making profit between the range of #5,000 - #10,000!

For instance, i bought a brand new blackberry curve 2 at the rate of #9,200 and resold it for #18,000 (which is below wholesale price in Nigeria) thereby giving me a profit of #18,000 - #9,200 = #8,800! (isn't that cool profit?)

The good thing about this biz, is that it requires very little work from you, all you need is

> an acceptable credit card(this can be easily gotten from nigerian banks nationwide)

> a laptop or pc. Don't fret if you don't have one, a cybercafe will do.

That all!

You're set to make your order!

Another SECRET i discovered about this biz is the fact that you can start it even if you're dead broke!

You may say thats too ridiculous.... But... Its the TRUTH!

Its a fail-proof strategy,because ive employed this system and it has always worked!

So, what is this strategy?

Its simply called the O.P.M Strategy!

Whats O.P.M?

Other. People's. Money.

Thats it! If you dont have the money to start the biz, simply use o.p.m. Here's an illustration:
There's a woman in my neighbourhood who deals in fashion accessories. I go up to her and tell her that i'm a distributor of quality necklaces,and i deliver at wholesale prices. She will be interested, when i show her the pictures of the necklaces, after some price haggling, she agrees to buy each for N1500...she asks me for 100 pieces of necklace. So i asked her to pay me 50% of the total money, to balance off the rest after i delivered the entire stock.

Now lets do the maths....

As you can see the unit cost of this necklace is $3.68...(about 607 naira)
But i am selling for N1,500 per necklace
Now the total amount for 100 pieces is N150,000 .
The dealer then cut me a check of N75,000 and i promised to deliver the 100 pieces to her in 14 days.
I left to the bank, cashed the check and swung into action.
I ordered for 100 pieces of necklace(10 lots) for N57,684 ...(i was given 5% discount for bulk purchase) and it was shipped to me for FREE.

I supplied the 100 pieces of jewellery to the dealer and collected my balance of N75,000.

Now check this out

I imported 100 pieces of necklaces and made a total profit of N92,000 without using any of my money!

That how the O.P.M strategy works!

There are so many SECRETS concerning importation biz, its the same secrets that those guys in computer village use to earn millions!

I have compiled ebooks containing these SECRETS (everyone of them) and how to go about it, they include:
free shipping
how to get discount on all purchases
how to create trust amongst your clients while using the o.p.m strategy (this system wont work if your customer doesnt trust you)

among others.

Another wonderful NEWS is that i'm NOT selling these ebooks. They are absolutely FREE... But...

For only 20 people, in exchange for your POSITIVE FEEDBACKS and TESTIMONIES on how the ebooks have helped you!

I would have dropped the download link here,but in order to avoid getting banned or deletion of this thread. Pls drop ur email or inbox me, and the download link will be forwarded to you( if you're lucky).

P.S. I'm posting this info in other forums, so tomorrow might be too late!

P.P.S. I want you to know that the FEW people who have this SECRETS, are giving it out for a FEE. I'm the ONLY PERSON giving it out for FREE!

Be WISE!!!

Cheers.

Shaibu Frederick

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by promkingzz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Michaelokonji@yahoo.com thanx a million
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by Abujabir24: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please my mail is abubilal24@gmail.com
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by oluwafon(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
please drop for me at oluwafemioni2@yahoo.com
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by Otunbaworldwide(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is my email: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com . Thanks.
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by promkingzz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
BROS U PROMISED IT WAS FREE FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE. I WAS THE FIRST TO REQUEST AND AFTER THE LONG GRAMMAR YOU SAY MAKE I PAY 3K. NA WA O!

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by Johnnyemy: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please dont allow anybody to scam you go to this link and get the information you want free.
www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by tonee2306: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
phreddie: Good day, my name is FREDERICK SHAIBU, i'm an online importer, and the main aim of this thread is to SHOW YOU HOW to START and SUCCESSFULLY RUN YOUR ONLINE IMPORTATION BIZ in Nigeria with little or NO capital at all(more of that in a moment)

If you have been noticing the importation biz platform, you will discover that importation is the TRENDING online biz of the MOMENT.

It all concerns buying a product from U.S or China at an insanely cheap price, and reselling that same product also at a cheap price (below wholesale price in Nigeria) while making profit between the range of #5,000 - #10,000!

For instance, i bought a brand new blackberry curve 2 at the rate of #9,200 and resold it for #18,000 (which is below wholesale price in Nigeria) thereby giving me a profit of #18,000 - #9,200 = #8,800! (isn't that cool profit?)

The good thing about this biz, is that it requires very little work from you, all you need is

> an acceptable credit card(this can be easily gotten from nigerian banks nationwide)

That all!

Another SECRET i discovered about this biz is the fact that you can start it even if you're dead broke!

Its a fail-proof strategy,because ive employed this system and it has always worked!

Whats O.P.M?

Other. People's. Money.

Thats it! If you dont have the money to start the biz, simply use o.p.m. Here's an illustration:
There's a woman in my neighbourhood who deals in fashion accessories. I go up to her and tell her that i'm a distributor of quality necklaces,and i deliver at wholesale prices. She will be interested, when i show her the pictures of the necklaces, after some price haggling, she agrees to buy each for N1500...she asks me for 100 pieces of necklace. So i asked her to pay me 50% of the total money, to balance off the rest after i delivered the entire stock.

The dealer then cut me a check of N75,000 and i promised to deliver the 100 pieces to her in 14 days.
I ordered for 100 pieces of necklace(10 lots) for N57,684 ...(i was given 5% discount for bulk purchase) and it was shipped to me for FREE.

I supplied the 100 pieces of jewellery to the dealer and collected my balance of N75,000.

Now check this out

I imported 100 pieces of necklaces and made a total profit of N92,000 without using any of my money!

There are so many SECRETS concerning importation biz, its the same secrets that those guys in computer village use to earn millions!

I have compiled ebooks containing these SECRETS (everyone of them) and how to go about it, they include:
free shipping
how to create trust amongst your clients while using the o.p.m strategy (this system wont work if your customer doesnt trust you)

among others.

Another wonderful NEWS is that i'm NOT selling these ebooks. They are absolutely FREE... But...

For only 20 people, in exchange for your POSITIVE FEEDBACKS and TESTIMONIES on how the ebooks have helped you!

I would have dropped the download link here,but in order to avoid getting banned or deletion of this thread. Pls drop ur email or inbox me, and the download link will be forwarded to you( if you're lucky).

P.P.S. I want you to know that the FEW people who have this SECRETS, are giving it out for a FEE. I'm the ONLY PERSON giving it out for FREE!

Be WISE!!!

Cheers.

Shaibu Frederick

Bro go aπd look for others to scam. People this guy will definately ask for money at the long run. Why don't you follow the above link and i promise you that you will get all the info for free even better than what he is promising. We don wise bros,go togo go sell ur ebooks. They will need it there and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ here

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by DJPlenty: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
bj_quadri@yahoo.com
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by promkingzz(m): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Mods!! I for like see dat huge red stamp for ground here o! Business don end for this side!
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by Cwhyte(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2013
Don't buy any importation ebook
Learn it here for free
Do It Yourself Importation Guide
Season 1 https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

Season 2 https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by kazeemmuka(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello everybody I will indugle you all to check these trends (1&2). We call this set of guys that ask people for money on scrabs they garther around E-book marketers. So make sure you don burn(waste) your hard earned money to scammers. Good luck.
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/22#up
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by kazeemmuka(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
People ruuuuunnnn far from this scammer trend please. All you need do is just to take time go through the trends mentioned above page by page. Am sure you will definately start this biz without asking any further question casue its really, really imformative.
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by okennaM: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2013
phreddie: Good day, my name is FREDERICK SHAIBU, i'm an online importer, and the main aim of this thread is to SHOW YOU HOW to START and SUCCESSFULLY RUN YOUR ONLINE IMPORTATION BIZ in Nigeria with little or NO capital at all(more of that in a moment)

That all!

Whats O.P.M?

Other. People's. Money.

Now check this out

free shipping

among others.

Be WISE!!!

Cheers.

Shaibu Frederick
am Micheal and my Email xpfeezy@gmail.com thanks for ur kindness, its ur kind people we need in the country so keep it up.
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by Boy2boy: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
I need d e-book pls. My e mail laide0077@yahoo.com
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by tonee2306: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
I just don't know why you guys won't hear,this guy will ask for money and all you needed was in the link some guys provided above free of charge. Why una no won here?
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by phreddie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sorry, if you were not able to get it for free. I was forced to put a price on it, due the abuse I got from some people. If yOu still need it, check my signature.

For those who are now calling me a scammer, I have nothing to say cos I started this with good intentions, but some peeps abused it!

I rest my case!
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by tonee2306: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2013
phreddie: Sorry, if you were not able to get it for free. I was forced to put a price on it, due the abuse I got from some people. If yOu still need it, check my signature.

For those who are now calling me a scammer, I have nothing to say cos I started this with good intentions, but some peeps abused it!

I rest my case!

Bro atleast u should have made it free and keep some info to urself and when the serious minded approach u,u inbox them with d rest info. Kindly take a clue from the above link and see how those guys put smiles on the faces of Nigerians. If you are truly making huge amount from this importing business,then given people free info should be a problem.check out the links above
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by idbass: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
pls i need the ebook,my email is basseyidong@googlemail.com
thanks
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by JaneDo: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please email me: JDOkani@gmail.com
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by williamiso(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
THEY LIVE YOU EARN PROGRAM..... LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM HOW IT WORKS WITH JUST FIFTY DOLLAR ($50).

BE A MILLIONAIRE BY HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGE

Life throws various opportunities at our doorsteps daily. Some take hold of it while others let it slip by.
Which category do you belong?

The Life Changers Group is a Group of Compassionate Individuals from different countries that came together to work as a team with the objectives of reducing the rate of unemployment,empowering people that are constrained financially in their interested area of business,etc,but mainly to reduce to its bearest minimal the suffering of the less privilege Globally through our online generic board breaking platform.

This Online Business equips member(s) financially and provides them with the opportunity to have a steady growing source of income.giving member a unique feature of earning a standard living and changing a life(The Life of a less privilege).

The importance of financial empowerment cannot be over-emphasized.TLCG provides answers to your numerous financial challenges and puzzles.

To register for this wonderful opportunity visit www.lifechangersgroup.com and register using "RichPrince" as your sponsor I.D. and to be a full member you are to activate the account with just fifty us dollar($50) or call 2348033269173 for further details

Thank You for being a part of this program your effort enables us to continue to make a difference in people's lives

Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by seguun(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! by syniper(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
27hot online Business ideas for Nigeria especially:
http://www.sulfera.com
Just reading through and find what its all about

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!! Events Hall In Lekki Phase 1 For N250,000 Only From August-october 2012 / Sustaining High Productivity And Enlargement For Your Company / Cleaning Products And Equipment Supplies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.