Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (26435 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2013
What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seedord247(m): 3:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Thats the reason why your gurls perform like dog on bed... grin

Eedris Voice- wey my calabar gurl oo wink

23 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by hydrocarbon(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Yea d best meat ever is dog meat....no dog meat..!no palm wine...heheheh

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
hydrocarbon: Yea d best meat ever is dog meat....no dog meat..!no palm wine...heheheh

Thank you my brother. Make them dey here dey cut their life troway.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247: Thats the reason why your gurls perform like dog on bed... grin

Eedris Voice- wey my calabar gurl oo wink

You don try any of them before?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
is this real ??

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123: is this real ??

What? grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
eyenCalabar:

What? grin
you chop dog meat ??
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
*pukes*

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
YOU DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN EATING DOG MEAT ?? I NEVER KNEW DOGS COULD PRODUCE MEAT.........PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT. DID YOUR DOG DIE ONE DAY AND YOU DECIDED TO SEE WHAT IT TASTES LIKE ? NA WA OOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123: YOU DONT FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN EATING DOG MEAT ?? I NEVER KNEW DOGS COULD PRODUCE MEAT.........PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT. DID YOUR DOG DIE ONE DAY AND YOU DECIDED TO SEE WHAT IT TASTES LIKE ? NA WA OOOOOOOOO

I killed the dog and used it for food. It the sweetest meat. You wanna test? Come to cally city. grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis: *pukes*

Go sleep joor.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
eyenCalabar:

I killed the dog and used it for food. It the sweetest meat. You wanna test? Come to cally city. grin grin grin
im fine thanks undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Go sleep joor.
lmao.. keep up the good work.. smiley

adaobi my twitter pal... do you eat dog meat?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:
lmao.. keep up the good work.. smiley

adaobi my twitter pal... do you eat dog meat?
you have twitter, wait who are you ? i mean your twitter name thing
i dont o, i never knew dog could produce meat
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
you have twitter, wait who are you ? i mean your twitter name thing
i dont o, i never dog could produce meat
grin grin me too...

and yeah... you're on my followers list.
Just go through your page & you'll see me
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:
grin grin me too...

and yeah... you're on my followers list.
Just go through your page & you'll see me
i have plenty of followers, which one are you, were you the one that said 'yu got it bad' grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
i have plenty of followers, which one are you, were you the one that said 'yu got it bad' grin grin
grin lol... not correct..
Did you see any tweet like "Hello, stubborn nairalander grin " ?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:
grin lol... not correct..
Did you see any tweet like "Hello, stubborn nairalander grin " ?
noooooo i didnt and i am not stubborn looooool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
noooooo i didnt and i am not stubborn looooool
grin

oh well then, I'll reintroduce myself on twitter...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
A dog is meant to be a man's best friend. Why should we eat them? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:
grin

oh well then, I'll reintroduce myself on twitter...
okay i will be waiting
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by abrahym(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
what about lion meat.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2013
If aboki stop bringing cow to south then no problem becos dogs will be on demand bt tht meat sweet no be small ooo esp when fried oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by isalegan2: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2013
Rabies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
seunny4lif: If aboki stop bringing cow to south then no problem becos dogs will be on demand bt tht meat sweet no be small ooo esp when fried oooo...

grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 4:47am On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar:
grin grin grin
Lol,but tht is the real deal all dogs go miss becos am frm ondo state and na meat be tht for my side.....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Dog Meat, Uhg
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
I ate my german shepherd when i was 15 lipsrsealed..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella: A dog is meant to be a man's best friend. Why should we eat them? undecided undecided
Because meat scarce...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by yuzedo: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Helllllll Noooooooo!!!! Even Cat Meat is sweeter. Who knows Bingo & Puu'ssy Restaurant?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / Food To Avoid On A First Date / If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.