Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) (1472 Views)

What Is Nairalands Monthly Active User Count? / 11 Things A Good Guy Would Never Ask You To Do (like, Ever) / Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Seriously am so happy to have the highest like on Nairaland....pls nairalanders don't you think that Oluwaseun Osewa should give me a better gift......not easy being so active and having the highest like ...and also going to the front page several times.....wat do you think Oluwaseun Osewa should give or do for me......

Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by kenny1795(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Make u an admin ad teach u 2 ban people
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2013
I‘ve seen a post with 180 likes so you are not a celebrity yet tongue
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by mykejones(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2013
He's not.
One dude from Literature section,the guy that wrote "From PhCN with love" had more than 200 likes in that post.
Another thread about Farouk Lawan's scandal(written in Bible format epistles) also had more than 200 likes.
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
- if there is a reward for this abeg make una add me for the list. abi i no try? see below

Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Seriously am so happy to have the highest like on Nairaland....pls nairalanders don't you think that Oluwaseun Osewa should give me a better gift......not easy being so active and having the highest like ...and also going to the front page several times.....wat do you think Oluwaseun Osewa should give or do for me......
congratulation you are now a proud owner of 2 tear rubber slaps . Come to our office to receive it .

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Take it to front page ooooo
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by KaylaKaria: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2013
991: - if there is a reward for this abeg make una add me for the list. abi i no try? see below

I wonder how you got these many likes
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Mobsync(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kayla-Karia:

I wonder how you got these many likes

Nigerian mentality, it's very simple. Very good strategy, he prayed 4 nairalanders.
So any nairalanders that likes this my post, may you and or anyone in your family not die this year, may you receive multiple blessings this year, may you wake up one day and receive a promotion letter at your work place. THIS YEAR IS YOUR YEAR OF ABUNDANCE AND MULTIPLE BLESSINGS. Can somebody shout amen?
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nigeria vs burkina faso thread. Mukina2 had over 550 likes
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
LOL, a case of thinking your own farm is the biggest.

check well, there are posts with more than 600 likes. grin
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by nikkypearl(f): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls nd pls,like this post!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Seriously am so happy to have the highest like on Nairaland....pls nairalanders don't you think that Oluwaseun Osewa should give me a better gift......not easy being so active and having the highest like ...and also going to the front page several times.....wat do you think Oluwaseun Osewa should give or do for me......

Lmao, dude did you just say you are always making FrontPage? In most of your threads the only person who ever comments is you, and that's usually the only post . Talk about akpors feeling flygrin grin
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mobsync:

Nigerian mentality, it's very simple. Very good strategy, he prayed 4 nairalanders.
So any nairalanders that likes this my post, may you and or anyone in your family not die this year, may you receive multiple blessings this year, may you wake up one day and receive a promotion letter at your work place. THIS YEAR IS YOUR YEAR OF ABUNDANCE AND MULTIPLE BLESSINGS. Can somebody shout amen?

That's the same thing I was thinking, using private jet pastor sense.
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
nikkypearl: Pls nd pls,like this post!

Just did, what do I get? wink grin
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hope this thread gets to front page
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
inurmind:

That's the same thing I was thinking, using private jet pastor sense.

On the contrary, i was an antagonist to the topic, it was about what a pastor said and i opposed it and people gave my post those likes.
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by CrazyMan(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sorry dude Seun still has the highest likes. So no price for ya. wink

Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by nikkypearl(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
inurmind:

Just did, what do I get? wink grin
my 32!
Re: Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) by YoungGame: 10:15pm On May 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

10 Taboo Rituals Still Performed Today / Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? / Vigilante Groups In Nigeria Join Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.