Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! (3664 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by KingoFLAG2: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
This punk aszz dummy mod--- AfamIsAFool4eva---banned me for supposedly uttering a racial/tribal slur!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Lol Me?! Racial slur? This monkey mod really thinks he's God.

Your friends come at me sideways, I slap them back with a fury then you want to ban me because they cried to you or because my words hurt your puny, lil, fragile ego? Then tell your people to know how to conduct themselves around me, If you insult me I will dish it back to you 100 times worse. Is that how you were raised to fight? To hit the other person and not expect them to hit back? Afam, you must be crazy. You bloody clown, Why havent you banned Dede1 that goes around insulting other's using the most vile of words at people of other tribes? Why havent you banned Proud-Igbo? Youre a freaking looney. You can go ahead and ban this too, you bloody tribal bigot that cant keep away from being clannish even when it involves running another man's business.

Seun you need to fire this punk, he's too tribal to be put in such a position that requires neutrality. I read numerous times when others complained about him occupying the post--- and even though we all know that hes a bigot---I thought at least hed be able to control himself and not expose his ignorance for the world to see. I guess I was wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by causewahala: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: dayokanu(m), Afam4eva(m)

Which of you wants to respond to OP?

Abi na viewing we go chop? cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by GARRIx10: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam was appointed as a Mod to defend the interest of IGBO

sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by KingoFLAG2: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
.Garri (x7):
Afam was appointed as a Mod to defend the interest of IGBO

sad

I dont know whose interests hes here to defend. Hes a bloody bigot thats all I know. Myopic monkey!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Seriously, I will rather Seun makes Berem a mod than Afam4neva.

Berem is more balanced in her approach to tribal issues although she will diss you if you diss her tribe which is very sane and allowed.

Remove Afamenever now and put someone balanced

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by KingoFLAG2: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
0lumide: Seriously, I will rather Seun makes Berem a mod than Afam4neva.

Berem is more balanced in her approach to tribal issues although she will diss you if you diss her tribe which is very sane and allowed.

And when you think of it, the monkey just makes assumptions about where you might be from just based on your view of things.

Thats why I say hes a freaking looney.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by baby124: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1114197/yoruba-men-igbo-women-marraige

I dont know how someone that creates such ^^ a thread can ever be a mod. There definitely was no fairness or thought in this pick.

The guy has issues. mtscheew. Shame on SEUN!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
0lumide: Seriously, I will rather Seun makes Berem a mod than Afam4neva.

emi ke? oti o! grin

Abeg you guys should take it easy with him. It won't be fair if you guys continue clamouring for his removal when he is barely 4 months as a mod. e no good nau!
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Calm down, bro...

Afam is the secretary of defense of Ndigbo Nairaland Organization(NNO) - he's just doing what he was appointed for... grin

I didn't know black people can be racist against other black people...

Afam, I'm not an oppressor, please don't blow my brains off with e-AK47 ban me.. wink

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva is the best moderator in nairaland. He have restore sanity to the system
@ op can you stop being a tribal bigot for once?

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by seniormallam(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
That Afam guy is tribalistic, he banned me for speaking abt igbo pple, he's here for d igbo pple, and u called urself a mod............shior

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by PointB: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Look at them whining like little babies.

Much ado about nothing.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
seniormallam: That Afam guy is tribalistic, he banned me for speaking abt igbo pple, he's here for d igbo pple, and u called urself a mod............shior
SENIOR MALLAM why must you insult the ibos? Mind ur aborki buisnes
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by penzino(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Make d guy talk to defend himself na!!! He just dey dey view d thread.... Well I no suprise if he ban me d way people dey talk about ban ban ban, but no ban me ooo, tor.... Just TALK
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
.Garri (x7):

www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/56
@ Garri, does it mean Afam and OAM4J don't get along? na wa o! so so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Olugbenger(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
didnt i say so?
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Pukkah: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Ya'll should go here https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/60

I reported the post quoted below on March 1, has anything been done to the author who wrote it WITHOUT Any provocation?

FreeGlobe:
Yes! they have scored a major political point only in the tribalist SW. Its funny how you losers always shift goal posts regularly to justify your fraudulently media loving governors. Oh its now for GEJ to visit Borno before you call him a good Prez. what difference will this visit of these charlatans called governors make to Borno? Will it stop Boko Haram there? In any case why did this again charlatans called governors wait until their personal ambitions through APC to visit Borno? Where they not in Nigeria all this while. Why are they bent on playing politics with boko haram? You should hide your head in shame.
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by baby124: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pukkah:

I reported the post quoted below on March 1, has anything been done to the author?

On the post about Awolowo, i noticed those not favoring Igbo's were hidden. While those insulting Awo and Yorubas were left. What a mess. For Seun to even approve of this. Not even as a Yoruba. No, not at all. But as the owner of this site. A mod should be fair in appearance and posts. From his past posts, Afam, should have never ever been a mod. And he should be replaced.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
So ths bullshit is now the order of the day?? Every hidiot comes out to spew poo here against CEO and his mods
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Afam4evaABIYTCH: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Homo, Afam4va keep banning, I will make you work for the pittance Seun tosses you way, you looney.

P.S: What happened to the failed website you tried to set up? What, you couldnt deal with opposing opinions and kept banning people like the nut case you are, abi? Now your failed business project don kaput na to destroy hard work wey Seun done put in all these years with your myopic way of reasoning, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by GARRIx10: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: @ Garri, does it mean Afam and OAM4J don't get along? na wa o! so so sad.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
OOOOOOH Not again, what the f*****ck, just loggin to see some important happening in Nigeria not all these usual whining and winching around by confirmed bigots. Can someone imagine a group of clowns whom i am sure might have obtained their master degrees in university of bigotry/tribalism here whining and calling for AFAM head in a plate just because he is doing his job perfectly.

How silly is this kingofools and his partner in crime shymexx? Abegi.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
.Garri (x7):

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
smfdh! this is not pleasant to the ears. And seun never deemed it necessary to settle things amicably. All he is interested is to attract traffic to his forum. meanwhile his mods are silently at loggerheads. too bad! cry
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
9ja_I_hail: OOOOOOH Not again, what the f*****ck, just loggin to see some important happening in Nigeria not all these usual whining and winching around by confirmed bigots. Can someone imagine a group of clowns whom i am sure they might have obtained their master degrees in university of bigotry/tribalism here whining and calling for AFAM head in a plate just because he is doing his job perfectly.

How silly is this kingofools and his partner in crime shymexx? Abegi.

Why are you getting me involved in something that has nothing to do with me?? Are you gay??

If you're gay, just come out of the closet already so that I can take the chics reserved for you on this planet... grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by GARRIx10: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
berem: smfdh! cry

How touching!!
angry
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam,

Can you unban the guy and let's close the thread?? grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Afam4evaABIYTCH: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Besides, WHY SHOULD AFAM4EVA BE A MOD WHEN HE HAS ADMITTED IN THE PAST THAT HE'S ON NL BECAUSE HE'S WORKING IN THE INTEREST OF A CERTAIN POLITICIAN OF EASTERN NIGERIAN ORIGIN--- obviously to spread propanda?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Why? I like dt guy! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaABIYTCH: Besides, WHY SHOULD AFAM4EVA BE A MOD WHEN HE HAS ADMITTED IN THE PAST THAT HE'S ON NL BECAUSE HE'S WORKING IN THE INTEREST OF A CERTAIN POLITICIAN OF EASTERN NIGERIAN ORIGIN--- obviously to spread propanda?

Whoa!!! shocked

I didn't know Afam was a political jobber... grin

This forum has gone to the dogs - let's balance the equation by making Gbawe, Taharqa, Papabrowne, and Eko Ile mods as well...
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
django1: Why? I like dt guy! embarassed

The big D is definitely silent... #LowKey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / See The New Ultra Modern Hospital Built By Ghanaian President Mahama / This Snake Was Killed With Sniper Pesticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.