Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals (19474 Views)

Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / N65 Charge On Third-party ATM Withdrawals Takes Effect Today / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by treasure2010(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2013
[b][/b]
Johnnoah1st: 2ND TO COMMENT? MEANWHILE I GIVE TANKS TO TECNO INTERNATIONAL PHONE 4 SELLING A BROWSING PHONE 4 ME 4 JUST 4300 NAIRA THOUGH DIS GUY ABOVE CHANCE ME FROM BEING 1ST TO COMMENT, I ALSO WANT TO APPRECIATE MY PARENT 4 RASING A WHOLE RANSOM OF 100 NAIRA 4 ME TO BUY RECHARGE CARD TONIT, I WON'T ALSO WANT TO FORGET TO EXTEND MY GREETING TO MTN NIGERIA FOR GIVEN ME FREE 10MB AFTER RECHARGING TONIT THOUGH UR NETWORK IS BAD 4 LETTING D GUY ABOVE TO CHANCE ME. My APPRECIATIONS ALSO GOES TO D OWNER OF D INTERNET 4 LETTING ME ACESS D INTERNET TONIT THOUGH I DON'T KNW UR NAME BUT I KNW GOD DOES. ABOVE ALL I WILL LIKE TO APPRECIATIONS PHCN [NEPA] 4 TURNING ON D LIGHT TODAY DAT GIVE ME D CHANCE TO CHARGE MY BATTERY MAY ALL UR WORKERS BE GIVEN D ACESS TO RECIEVE 72 VIRGINS EACH IN HEAVEN IN MOHAMMED'S NAME (AMEN),
Johnnoah1st: 2ND TO COMMENT? MEANWHILE I GIVE TANKS TO TECNO INTERNATIONAL PHONE 4 SELLING A BROWSING PHONE 4 ME 4 JUST 4300 NAIRA THOUGH DIS GUY ABOVE CHANCE ME FROM BEING 1ST TO COMMENT, I ALSO WANT TO APPRECIATE MY PARENT 4 RASING A WHOLE RANSOM OF 100 NAIRA 4 ME TO BUY RECHARGE CARD TONIT, I WON'T ALSO WANT TO FORGET TO EXTEND MY GREETING TO MTN NIGERIA FOR GIVEN ME FREE 10MB AFTER RECHARGING TONIT THOUGH UR NETWORK IS BAD 4 LETTING D GUY ABOVE TO CHANCE ME. My APPRECIATIONS ALSO GOES TO D OWNER OF D INTERNET 4 LETTING ME ACESS D INTERNET TONIT THOUGH I DON'T KNW UR NAME BUT I KNW GOD DOES. ABOVE ALL I WILL LIKE TO APPRECIATIONS PHCN [NEPA] 4 TURNING ON D LIGHT TODAY DAT GIVE ME D CHANCE TO CHARGE MY BATTERY MAY ALL UR WORKERS BE GIVEN D ACESS TO RECIEVE 72 VIRGINS EACH IN HEAVEN IN MOHAMMED'S NAME (AMEN),
BADDEST GUY. LOLZ
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by mbhs139(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2013
Worse off is that they will still charge you COT on the account, and even charge VAT on the COT. Na first bank i dey work for ni?
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by treasure2010(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2013
crackhouse: I am suprised that most of the people that commented here can't endure the 100naira charge. This is poverty at its peak, it goes a long way to show that Nigerians are poor people. na waoo
, WETIN YOU BE OMO BABA OLOWO. EVERYBODY WORK FOR HARD DERE MONEY .
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Clemzy16(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2013
crackhouse: I am suprised that most of the people that commented here can't endure the 100naira charge. This is poverty at its peak, it goes a long way to show that Nigerians are poor people. na waoo
u beta shut up if u've gat notin meaningful 2 comment. Do you think every1 is lik you. Because you can afford it does not mean others can. Besides, i wasen't charged N100 last month, i was charged N210. Do you know what that means. ODE!
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by EasyLam(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Last bank or what is dere name stop nonsence
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by pseudonomer: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2013
GTBank usually charge me N105 for sms alert a month and N105 for withdrawing no the counter. I cancelled the sms alert anyway.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Tobbylobar(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2013
grin
grin
.....we get some real craze guy on dis forum....lol
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by mbhs139(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Clemzy16: u beta shut up if u've gat notin meaningful 2 comment. Do you think every1 is lik you. Because you can afford it does not mean others can. Besides, i wasen't charged N100 last month, i was charged N210. Do you know what that means. ODE!

they charged me N325 for COT; N250 for SMS; N175 for VAT on COT. Now, add N100 to that every month, that will be N600 X 12 = N7,200. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by sexiestharam(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Please I am tired of the noise about GTB. Have u tried diamond bank? GTB has one of the worst customer service in the banking sector. The crowd in any branch is terrible. Anyone boasting about their internet banking should try Diamond mobile. Diamond bank is far better than GTB in my honest opinion.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by chessguru1(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2013
U must be a very stuupid juvenile. Judging by ur name, am guessing you're suffering from the hangover of the "crack" you fed into ur system last nite.
Except u didn't earn that hundred naira, that's why ur talking trash.
Besides 100 naira multiplied by millions of people shows you what these crooks (with d worst functioning atm) are exploiting from people. Childish talk, I wouldn't be surprised if you still collect allowance from your mummy
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by remmydada(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2013
the most anoying thing on nairaland is those stupid 1st to coment thing
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by StepG: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Na today IBTC bank are doing the same too uptill now.theirs is to charge customers outside their bank N100 as mtce fee.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by umarumuazu(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]johnnoah if u want to comment on anytin do but am begging u I am a muslim and I don't like people fucking around with prophet muhammad's name there are people out there dat will not waste a second to cancel u becos of stupidity.becareful I love u dats y am warning u ◦†НªnКx◦. ({}) .as for Atm robbers the CBN governor must be weak to allow dis happen to his beloved people
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Deiok(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2013
No way. Have CBN not heard about this. EFCC should look into it, cause this is stealing by trick.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by anonimi: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2013
doctokwus: If not stoppd,dis wi b copied by oda banks& d ripoff of customers wud continue.
Wen CBN stupidly abolished d 100 for use of other banks ATM,I laffed. How are d banks to maintain& increase d deployment of ATM wen d incentive for doing so was abolished,alas now this! In case pple don't know,dis wud generate more money for d banks dan d abolished method. If for e.g 1st bank has 10m bank customers,all who wud invariably b charged dis fee,in a mth,d bank gets a guaranteed N1b,evn if their atm packs up d whole mth.
CBN Policy makers starting frm d days of Soludo,wen d CBN was made to b an independent financial regulating body,exarcebated wt dis mallam's tenure,av always thought wt their as ses dan their brains!

First you should put space between your sentences and lear to use paragraphs as appropriate otherwise people might assume you also think with your ass rather than your brain. That may be why it is so easy to assume that your CBN governors are doing likewise.
It is obvious [size=13pt]YOU[/size] have no problem with the LAWLESSNESS of the banks. The CBN issued a directive, any bank that has problem with such should take legal action to revoke such directive not taking unilateral action to undermine the authority of the CBN. Is that something you can understand

That lawlessness is possible because we have leaders who are also lawless from the LG councillor to the President and we all dey look like Lukman high on Lucozade, unable to do anything but whine.

Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by flames77(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2013
since you say it is poverty,then get ready to be in it too,do you think it is every body who has dat kind of money to be wasting every month?.........dont be selfish,we are all one.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by mbhs139(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2013
sexiestharam: Please I am tired of the noise about GTB. Have u tried diamond bank? GTB has one of the worst customer service in the banking sector. The crowd in any branch is terrible. Anyone boasting about their internet banking should try Diamond mobile. Diamond bank is far better than GTB in my honest opinion.

the bolded is true and correct. i dread going to GT for that singular fact.

let me quickly check diamond to confirm what you are saying
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by mbhs139(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2013
mbhs139:

the bolded is true and correct. i dread going to GT for that singular fact.

let me quickly check diamond to confirm what you are saying

just checked but their site seems not to be secured. a secured site, more so a banking website, ought to start with; 'https://www...'

always watch out for the 's' on any website
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by begwong: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2013
u must b suffering frm anaemic onchosiciasis. So 1200 deducted frm yr acct annually wether u use an ATM or not na beans abi?
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Tolanyb(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Wat of if we didnt use d atm within a month?... I pray dey stop d charges and if they didnt, i wil receive d cal 4rm Gtbank... Bleep FirstBANK..FFB
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by DTalented(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: hopeless!
Click like if you want Johnnoah1st to be recolated to Aro Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba Left or Bàbá Aláselà Native Doctor for proper healing. He's suffering from 1st degree madness (scientific name Crazytantis Mad-wèrè-oshi)... Others have been cured of their madness except him. Reports have it that he was attacked by his step-mother who was a witch under the banana tree. More to follow...

Onye ara na-akpo onye ara "onye ara ebe ona-anyi ara.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Baadal(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Jerry-jat:
But wat is even wrong wit dis people self... I was even planning on opening an acct next week... B4 hear dis God 4saking news... But self... Na which kind wahala b dis one 4 dis life?...
ME TOO O
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by akwunmi(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2013
u de display act of madnes n wen u c pple lik it u tink ar funi? De only laf @ur stupidity...hw all dis rubish u rite tak relat wit d topic? Mumu pikin.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Fantacy1(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2013
Too bad. The worst tin is dat Banks dnt even pay any interest 2 account holders whose money dey use 4 dia biz..
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Baadal(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2013
U BE MUMU!! I swear u no get sense @ all
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by olameday: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2013
dis unfair!!!
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by manosteel(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2013
This is a welcome development, hope other banks will follow suit.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by palabest: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Nigerians should learn to accept change as part of life. Until we do so we will continue to be in the pockets of these corporate thiefs. 3 years ago MTN was deducting money whenever I load in the name of strange charges. I contacted the customer care a couple of times but no meaningful reason was given. What did I do? I moved to another network. And I have not regretted the move. A few months ago I discovered UBA was doing same to my account. I also querried the customer care. No good explanation was forth coming. Action taken? I closed the account. Let them keep changing, I will also keep changing. As long as there are options out there I will explore them. Change is the only assured CONSTANT. Let us embrace it. Thats why this Mobile Number Portability (MNP) coming up soon is a great way forward. Kudos to NCC on that.
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by wasiudvd(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2013
100 is not too much in a month,1 ATM will cost @ least 5M, components are replaced due to our usage, switch and ISP must be paid, staffs of the bank too. And the bank will like to make profit. We want the bank to render service to us free? OK!
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Pukkah: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2013
jeron1: Natin we no go hear for naija....daylight robbery. Abeg, we need guys to visit one of dre branch fast fast and cart away cash

Because of N100? Go there now. They're waiting for you.

Can't you just close your account (that's if you have one there)?
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Pukkah: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
begwong:
u must b suffering frm anaemic onchosiciasis. So 1200 deducted frm yr acct annually wether u use an ATM or not na beans abi?

Where did you read that they will deduct the charges from your account whether or not you use an ATM?

Do you know that some account holders don't have or even use the ATM card at all to withdraw cash?
Re: N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2013

Bros, you try well well. at least you spice up the thread.

"no matter what you do, no be everybody wey go like you"
- Duncan Mighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Falls To N460 Per Dollar In Black Market / Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.