Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (72246 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by ifemitehi: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
someone should please give a full direction on how to get to Agbara from Oshodi
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
ifemitehi: someone should please give a full direction on how to get to Agbara from Oshodi
From oshodi enter bus going to mile 2, from there enter another bus going to okoko, from there another bus going to agbara. Get a bike to take u to Nestle factory.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thanx @damas60, I didn't know u can get 2 agbara from mile 2.

Pls do you know the route to agbara from toll-gate (sango-ota)?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by IbukunOye: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
eimuhb: Thanx @damas60, I didn't know u can get 2 agbara from mile 2.

Pls do you know the route to agbara from toll-gate (sango-ota)?

From Sango Ota, take a bus to Atan....Then board another bus to Agbara (from Atan)..They will drop you close to the Nestle factory.

Regards.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by damas60(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ibukun Oye:

From Sango Ota, take a bus to Atan....Then board another bus to Agbara (from Atan)..They will drop you close to the Nestle factory.

Regards.
U can also get direct bus from sango. Ask people ard to tell u frm which garage.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by adaokafor: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
eimuhb:

Yes, agbara. I would have preferd Alausa but no problem.
Pls do u know where oasis hotel or their agbara factory is?
How do I get there from toll-gate (I know my way up to toll-gate).
let me try. Frm toll-gate, u shud take a cab goin to atan. Frm der, a bus or a cab to agbara. Dey usually pass thru agbara estate so jus tel d driver u want to stop at d junction to nestle (d road is jus opposite d agbara estate residential area), jus walk down to nestle. If u wanna get to agbara bus-stop, u'd take a bike frm der to d factory. Hope dat helps
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thanx
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by oluGodson: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2013
i wrote my test on march 22 at chamscity anybody that wrote on that day heard anything yet? please kindly signify so i can take my mind off this test
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2013
Topics are given for assessment centres but they are more like case studies / given scenarios .theirs is even better .and I'm thinking the exercise is a test based on your chosen function so be prepared.be audible and noticed for the group discussions, not loud though.it's worth to put in your very best.goodluck to every one. quote author=chukkynwob]Dear Candidate,   
As a follow up to your success at the aptitude test for the position of Graduate Trainee- Nestlé Nigeria, we are pleased to invite you to our Assesssment Centre.

Date:                           Friday 12 April 2013    

Time:                           08:00am – 05:00pm ( All day)

Venue:                      NECA House, 5th Floor Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, CBD Alausa

The Assessment Centre Selection consists of the following four (4) exercises;

·         Group Discussion
·         Paper based Exercise
·         Personal Presentation
·         One on One interview with Assessors.
Please come with the following;
·         Writing Materials
·         Original & Photocopies of your credentials.
·         Passport Photograph.
You are expected to dress corporately for this assessment.
Best Regards,
Recruitment Team
Nestlé Nigeria

To me this is very ambigous...group discussion obviously we'll get the topic there. Paper based exercise on what?

Personal presentation on what?

So so ambiguous looks like a way to disenfranchise people rather than a way of finding the best candidates[/quote]
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Topics are given for assessment centres but they are more like case studies / given scenarios .theirs is even better .and I'm thinking the exercise is a test based on your chosen function so be prepared.be audible and noticed for the group discussions, not loud though.it's worth to put in your very best.goodluck to every one.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2013
undecidedis there anyone here who wrote the test in uniben on the 15th of march and has received an accessment invite?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Funmi4, thanks for the info.

Have you gone through any A.C for any company?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
wishing u all the best.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
eimuhb: @Funmi4, thanks for the info.

Have you gone through any A.C for any company?
yes for Unilever and i did their Nestle sales test 2 weeks ago and an insider told me abt A.C for grad trainee.usually A.C come in the same form but diff scenarios or case studies
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Sassydivaa(f): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2013
Hi! Please has anyone who applied for Medical Delegate & who wrote the Nutrition Test at their Ilupeju head office on 20th March 2013 been contacted?? :\
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by zikora79(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ Sassydiva, I wrote d nutrition test on d 19th at ilupeju. Got dis mail frm dem same day
Dear Candidate,

As a follow up to your application for the position of Medical Delegate Trainee  it is my pleasure to inform you that you passed the written test.

We will keep in touch with you for the next stage of the process. Please accept my Congratulations.

Do have a safe trip to your destination.

Wunmi
A friend of mine also got d same mail. No news yet though. Guess dey r busy wiv d graduate trainee recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Sassydivaa(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
@zikora79 Wow! Didnt get any such mail o. undecided But it is well sha. Thanks.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaokafor: let me try. Frm toll-gate, u shud take a cab goin to atan. Frm der, a bus or a cab to agbara. Dey usually pass thru agbara estate so jus tel d driver u want to stop at d junction to nestle (d road is jus opposite d agbara estate residential area), jus walk down to nestle. If u wanna get to agbara bus-stop, u'd take a bike frm der to d factory. Hope dat helps

@ada, ibukun and damas, thanks for the direction.

Success with the A.C
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
To add to what Funmi4 wrote, do an in-depth research on Nestle and your area of interest.
The presentation might be from the group exercise or another topic.
The paper-based exercise might be another aptitude test or personality test.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Any engineer in the house? Mine is on 16th at alausa, so confused about all I'v bin reading, so we'll ryt another test der, den d prsentaion, would it b off d top of ur head or what, nev gone for an AC before, pls can d unilever guy tell us hw it went down, @ eihmub I see you
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jaki006: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2013
scarletdp: Any engineer in the house? Mine is on 16th at alausa, so confused about all I'v bin reading, so we'll ryt another test der, den d prsentaion, would it b off d top of ur head or what, nev gone for an AC before, pls can d unilever guy tell us hw it went down, @ eihmub I see you
mine is 16th @ alausa too and i have no idea what we are going to face.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Em@funmi wht ws unilever's presentation abt, where u given. Topic or you chose
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Simply prepare,prepare prepare prepare.prepare ur confidence,articulation during group discussions and interview. Work on your area of interest ooooooooo.an insider said dey need just 10 .GT for 2013.so u can imagine? Give it more than your best
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by funmi4(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
scarletdp: Em@funmi wht ws unilever's presentation abt, where u given. Topic or you chose

Unilever was a case study on sales and all that because it was a sales role.like 16 pages,den group discussion on the case.presentation was more of a devil's basket.you are passed the basket,you pick an unknown topic then discuss.well mine then was "cost of governance in Nigeria" though wasn't successful
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by cuteybims: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello guys, i was scheduled for the assessment centre today but couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances. Pls, does anyone here have the contact details of their HR so i can call to ask if i can be rescheduled...i will appreciate it a lot
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Electrique: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Please those that already attended the assessment centre, what was it like? A hint shall be much appreciated.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jerrykings1(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2013
Please is there no news abt the Last Medical delegate test.After the congratulatory msg,there seems to have ignored us.Or has others been contacted,pls house notify if any has been called. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jaki006: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Guys who have done the assessment day stuff should let us know whats going on
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by jaki006: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2013
What's up people??
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by zaynie(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Omo mehn! D test no b shereshere Ooº°˚˚° . Buh God dey sha.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by toshine1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
zaynie: Omo mehn! D test no b shereshere Ooº°˚˚° . Buh God dey sha.

Dnt worry, God will favour u. Pls can u tell us hw the test went and ur experience?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by zaynie(f): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Its a 4-stage thing. Firstly we did d grp discussion thingy wia we had to read a journal n den disxuss abt it as a grp.then we had a coffee break.
Afterwards we read anodha journal and made presentation based on d question asked @ d end of d passage.then we went for lunch
Next was d impromptu speech abt a topic u pik from a cup sha. U r given 2mins to talk abt it.
Lastly d 1 on 1 interview wiv d assessors.
Ooº°˚˚° tan

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.