Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Our Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Government (466 Views)

My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / Our Government Bad O, Post Your "Frustration" and "Revolution" Songs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Government by rasonfc227(m): 5:54am On Mar 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Do not pray amiss in your church tomorrow and any other day...

All Nigerians cannot be bewitched at the same time. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. The enemies you should pray against while in church or any other place are the people in government. For instance, I was privileged to know some guys who went to study abroad and all of them returned to Nigeria at about the same time, since last year. Till today, none of them has been able to get a job whereas all their classmates (citizens of other countries) who graduated the same time our sons and daughters graduated have all been employed.

So, my question is, are Nigerians the only people suffering family house bewitchment in the world? I am asking because I am sick and tired of hearing prayers against household witches in many of the churches, mosques and shrines. I am not saying there are no family witches, but I am more than convinced that the witches disturbing Nigerians are the people in government.

Now, despite the hardship facing this nation and all the fraud cases we are battling with, the National Assembly is seeking pay rise again. It was gathered from a reliable source that the new pay rise will see each Nigerian Senator pockets N56 million as against N40 million a Senator gets quarterly before this increment, while each House of Reps member smiles home with N42 million, thereby saying goodbye to N27 million each Reps member takes home before this new increase.

From the above, we can see that a senator takes average of N18.6 million every month, and amount that can pay 1,037 minimum wage earners every month. A member of the House Rep gets N9 million monthly. It means if all the senators were sacked, Nigeria would be able to employ no lesser than 113,000 people earning the minimum wage of N18k per month. It also means Nigeria will be able to employ 180,000 people at N18k month.

Stop praying amiss, please!!!

[b]Do not pray amiss in your church tomorrow and any other day...

All Nigerians cannot be bewitched at the same time. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. The enemies you should pray against while in church or any other place are the people in government. For instance, I was privileged to know some guys who went to study abroad and all of them returned to Nigeria at about the same time, since last year. Till today, none of them has been able to get a job whereas all their classmates (citizens of other countries) who graduated the same time our sons and daughters graduated have all been employed.

So, my question is, are Nigerians the only people suffering family house bewitchment in the world? I am asking because I am sick and tired of hearing prayers against household witches in many of the churches, mosques and shrines. I am not saying there are no family witches, but I am more than convinced that the witches disturbing Nigerians are the people in government.

Now, despite the hardship facing this nation and all the fraud cases we are battling with, the National Assembly is seeking pay rise again. It was gathered from a reliable source that the new pay rise will see each Nigerian Senator pockets N56 million as against N40 million a Senator gets quarterly before this increment, while each House of Reps member smiles home with N42 million, thereby saying goodbye to N27 million each Reps member takes home before this new increase.

From the above, we can see that a senator takes average of N18.6 million every month, and amount that can pay 1,037 minimum wage earners every month. A member of the House Rep gets N9 million monthly. It means if all the senators were sacked, Nigeria would be able to employ no lesser than 113,000 people earning the minimum wage of N18k per month. It also means Nigeria will be able to employ 180,000 people at N18k month.

[/b]Do not pray amiss in your church tomorrow and any other day...

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Approves $170m For New Health Centers / What Has The Dialogue Between Borno Governor And Boko Haram Achieved? / Ogun State Governor's House On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.