Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? (1361 Views)

WOW! See What Make Up Did To This Woman / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products / I'm Going To Cry At My Wedding: What Make-up Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2013
I cannot do without lipsticks, moisturizer and concealer (for dark spots on my face from pimples). No matter where im going, i always keep a lipstick with me in different colors especially light pink. What make-up item can you not do without?
Re: Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
BagLova,

So you carry lipstick in your bag? Hmmm, interesting. You won't find makeup items in my bag because I don't carry them around except if I couldn't use them at home.

The MU item I so much like is anything for the lip(lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm, anything lip something).

After Lip item, is eyeliner(mostly pencil). With these two, I'm ok. I'm not a fan of powder, concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, primer etc. Applying all these clogs the skin pores.

The make up item I use sparingly are:
1. Eyeshadow
2. Lip/Eye pencil
3. Lip gloss

I've powder oh but hardly use it.
Re: Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah

If you don't carry makeup with you then how do u touch up during the day? After about 4 hrs,make upwears off a little.
Re: Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? by ChloesMakeover(f): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm a makeup artist, but recently due to the heat, I decided not to wear any makeup whatsoever! The best I would do is fill in my brows , apply lip balm and I'm off!
But the day I really want to use makeup, oh yes I would do a complete look! For me 1 product that I would say is heavenly sent has got to be my eyeshadow primer! I use urban decay eyeshadow primer potion! With it my eyes pop, no creasing during the day, till I take off my makeup at the end of the day!
Re: Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
BagLova: ferhyntorlah

If you don't carry makeup with you then how do u touch up during the day? After about 4 hrs,make up wears off a little.

Baglova, if it wears off, it has worn off be that. I don't like this idea of touching up every now and then.

The only part I notice that wears off is the lip region due to eating and drinking and I'm okay with it. Atleast my eyeshadow is always intact and that's enough for me.

(1) (Reply)

Adults: Khloe Kadarshian Post Nude Photos To Celebrate Chrustmas . / Online Makeup Training For A Month By Flawless Makeup By Martha. / Much Ado About Hair (for Naturals And Relaxed).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.