Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? (887 Views)

Do U Have Sweaty Feet And Feel Embarrassed When U Put Off Ur Shoes Enter Here / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / Are You Shy Of Buying Condom? new idea to use!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by julimax(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2013
I was at a neighborhood pharmacy to get some drugs, as I was waiting for my prescription an elderly man, maybe in his 50s walked in to ask for vitamin C. There was also a woman and a teenage boy there at the counter. As four of us waited for the people inside to attend to us, The man grew impatient as if he was waiting for us to leave. Then suddenly he asked the attendants inside, "Give me condom"! Immediately the woman and the teenage boy turned and looked at him. I didn't look, but I would imagine the man was a little embarrassed as he kept tapping the counter. Haba I am a guy too, and have found my self in that awkward situation before, so. You walk into a chemist to get your package and you find your mothers friend there, guy you change your mind and buy vitamin C instead. How do one cope in such situations?
Re: Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by abuliveyoung(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Lol.....To me, it is somehow embarrasing cos the name 'condom' is popularly known & recognized by everyone. If the chemist is an understandable individual, you could coin the name in such a way that he would fiqure out what you meant such as CD, Play safe, hard disk, bazooga, etc that way, you'll be relieved 4rm any embarrasment that's about confronting you. ASAP
Re: Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by julimax(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2013
abuliveyoung: Lol.....To me, it is somehow embarrasing cos the name 'condom' is popularly known & recognized by everyone. If the chemist is an understandable individual, you could coin the name in such a way that he would fiqure out what you meant such as CD, Play safe, hard disk, bazooga, etc that way, you'll be relieved 4rm any embarrasment that's about confronting you. ASAP
Thats for younger people that can create code na, what will a 50 year know about 'CD via hard disk' grin
Re: Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Why would i feel embarrassed when i knw say i nid am urgently?
If i kum fynd my mum frnd dere,dat'z anoda ball game entirely...guy,d next tin na 2 change my mind and buy paracetamol o.....d eye wey d wowan go take watch u sef,e go b lyk say make ground open maut and swallow u....dat'z 9ja mentality
Re: Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by egberipops(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2013
dats y i like d uk. i jus poop into a gp n ask d fat lady to pass me some condoms n i get like 24 pcs free to laaast me a month or jus go to strip club simple.
Re: Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed? by chymystique(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2013
winkWetin Concern me and ConDoms undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Exercise Tips To Get Your Bum In Great Shape / How To Manage Diabetes Without Taking Any Of Those Hard Drugs / Simple 11 First Aid Steps For Snake Bites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.