Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila (51619 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by chachacorner: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2013
I just didn’t think she had grown this big and she sure does look hot too! Her name is Ila Adu – daughter of SADE and Jamaican music producer Bob Morgan, who is African American. Ila is just 17 years old . . . Wow! Shade must be proud!

http://chachacorner.com/see-how-grown-and-pretty-shade-adus-17year-old-daughter-is-photos/

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by TableLeg(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2013
OK!
Next........... and you better make it a sensible thread/post
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2013
She looks older in the first picture.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by allwestafrican: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
isn't that sade adu in the first pic undecided ?

if that's the daughter in the second! mother is finer than daughter

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Seconded![/size]
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Ignatio(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Instagram didn't even try for her.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Caracta(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ila Adu What is the meaning of Onila Ila?
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by deols(f): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
how come she bears her mother's surname

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by huninaija(f): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
I see a slight resemblance to her mother... She looks like a full black woman, isn't her dad white?

Ok scratch that her dad is jamaican.. My bad!
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ila means okro. . . .why not akpu ?
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Her mom is more beautiful sha, IMO. Not that she's not beautiful, she is.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by ibitomisi: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by tellwisdom: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ila ko, Gbegiri ni undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
She looks like MJ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Gen2jaynee: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
ibitomisi: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
MUMUNESS OF D HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Are you sure that isn't Michael Jackson, or his daughter?? undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Aunty Sade should let Uncle Orikinla take good care of this her enchanting beauty of a daughter.
I am the best hands for her protection. grin
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by scobaba: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
See lips.....na die.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Jordanmusa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
chachacorner: I just didn’t think she had grown this big and she sure does look hot too! Her name is Ila Adu – daughter of SADE and Jamaican music producer Bob Morgan, who is African American. Ila is just 17 years old . . . Wow! Shade must be proud!

http://chachacorner.com/see-how-grown-and-pretty-shade-adus-17year-old-daughter-is-photos/
she's got beautiful eyes!
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Ramcie(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Orikinla: Aunty Sade should let Uncle Orikinla take good care of this her enchanting beauty of a daughter.
I am the best hands for her protection. grin

ole. olojukokoro. I hope I got the spelling right grin
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
All hail the power of makeup and instagram.
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by Akshow: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mtcheeew!
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by adexsimply(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
sorry...wat am i supposed to be looking at?
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by adexsimply(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
scobaba: See lips.....na die.
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Too much make up for her age. All I can see isthe make up
Re: Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila by adexsimply(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: Too much make up for her age. All I can see isthe make up
while all i can c is nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.