Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! (7138 Views)

How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. / How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
I have observed that many nigerians who open a domiciliary account in fidelity bank find it difficult to withdraw their money from their forex broker. This is because the bank cannot provide its swift code (probably it doesn't have) Rather, they only give you the swift code of their correspondence bank (CITIUS33) which is not sufficient for most forex brokers who insist on your bank's main swift code (every standard bank ought to have its swift code) the worst part is that some of the bankers do not really understand international fund transfer details and cannot help you. Please i strongly suggest you look for a better bank with its own swift code. Personally i recomend GT bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! by ufofex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2008
I said it!
GTBank for Life!
Re: Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! by recruiter1: 12:20pm On May 03, 2008
As they say anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you're going to operate a Domiciliary account and you intend to wire money outside the country the only option for you would be Standard Chartered Bank for the following reasons:

+Our transfers are about the fastest, the typical transfer takes about 24hours while the long ones might take between 36and 48hours max!

+We are reliable and know how to do it right cos we do it all day everyday. We can advise you on how best to wire the money and also allow you to wire out up to 4times more than you can from a local bank on a weekly basis.

+You will benefit from our low low charges (just 0.5% of the sum you're transferring unlike the typical 1% charged by other banks)

+You can wire your money to almost any country in the world and we are an international bank with HQ in the UK so there's no need for outside correspondence banks.

, and if all that doesn't impress you then you really don't do a lot of transfers,
For more details on opening an account for transfers you can reach me on 08034032257 cool
Re: Fidelity Bank: Those Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! by Intanet(m): 4:13am On Apr 21, 2016
This post is really outdated. Fidelity Bank now has their swift codes. ==> FIDTNGLA.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway To Be Financed By South African Bank / Beware Of Oguntimmy / MTN Nigeria Drags FIRS To Tribunal Over Taxation Of N330bn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.