Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum (11892 Views)

APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 06, 2013
What i knw most abt Okorocha is dat he is eloquent bt politics has a wider scope than oratory so let him concentrate on Imo project and leave d future to God and let Imo pray 4 another Sam Mbakwe.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2013
VOICEOFTHEMASES: From my last count, APC will be the 5th political party governor Okorocha is joining since 1999 and the big question I keep asking him is, what is chasing you?

Over the weekend I watched on TV and I saw the APGA full house deny completely that they are not part of the merger and the party still stands on it own. The Governor of Anamabra State, Mr Peter Obi said something on that program which justify and concord with what I said last week. The Governor said APGA is not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation who has been fighting marginalisation from the Nigeria State since and after the Civil war. This party was founded by Dim Ojukwu, the man who championed this war over marginalisation. So it is unacceptable and totally wrong for a man like mr Okorocha who has not contributed anything or even been out spoken about the maginalization of Idi Igbo to want to destroy what others has suffered to build, all in the name of wanting to be President. Mr Okorocha came into APGA 2010 so let him respect the people that has been there long ago before he came. He should stop insulting himself by telling the world he is a bully and emperor.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2013
My broda,open ur eyes,politics is jst like business,wen ur goods can't sail well in a particular environmnt,wat do u do?is nt 2 relocate?i dont knw y we r realy over stressing ds issue,we ve 2 knw dt rochas decision in choice of party is al abt him n nt APGA,IGBO,IMO or wateva.he has taken a decision dt he felt dt wl b favorable 4 him n so b it.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Chukseric][/quote]
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2013
publisher: I think Okorocha has forgotten that gej won over 98% of votes in Imo during the last presidential elections. Pdp is still strong in Imo and the east in general...Peter Obi ,a strong factor in APGA will most likely support GEJ. The main characters in APC will not give Rochas his dream presidential ticket. Rochas is the only prominent Igbo politician that has openly aligned with APC, Ohaneze and other Imolites are unusually quiet....not good,at all.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2013
@publisher,u ve 2 always look beyond party wen u r commentin on Imo politics, GEJ won in IMO doesnt make PDP 2 ve a strong taproot in imo,wat scaled thru durin dt election was individual make-up of GEJ n Rochas and nt parties involvd.from my own analyses,GEJ has nt lived up2 expectation so hs winning again wl b in doubt

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by phildon: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2013
We know why u hate Owelle Rochas Okorocha (Dan Jikan Sokoto). U Ibos hate him simply because he has strong ties with d north. But let me warn u that, Rochas is d only Ibo presidential candidate d north can ever support.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by daprinceA: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2013
nonsom: We south eastherners as a whole we subjected to okorocha wherever he is there we are. We respect him he is a man of vision not merely a politician.
You as a myopic person , not south easterners, go and check that man"s political profile and tell us how many parties he has prostituted with....following a failure
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by tempo1(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2013
ANY BODY SAYING ROCHAS IS NOT SAYIOH THE RIGHT TIN,OR SAY ROCHAS IS CONFUSE NA THAT PERSON PAPA CONFUSE.IF UNA LIKE MAKE PDP USE ROCHAS ADVISE OR DUMP IT ALL I KNW ROCHAS WORDS ALWAYS COME TO PASS.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE DARCK NIGHT WILL GIVE BIRTH TO.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by tempo1(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2013
PHIDON,THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT.TEL THEM MORE O
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Ekans: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

How do I turn this egg am frying so it won't split? Any ideas? Plss!
.Must you quote the whole article just to make a senseless comment?,and we keep asking why people fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by chino24: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2013
Eko Ile: Okorosha made sense for a change. Kudos..

See this clown..

Even if na goat wear Yoruba party flag ACN/APC as cloth..you go still hail am. Ewu

Make una take Rochas with una APC afterwards he is not a core Igbo man. He is from the north. cool
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by BBPREYEgarri: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2013
lynpetra:

Guess you are eating already....

Yea baybeeeee.. Cum n join me.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by onwukegwu(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2013
APC should know that voting and polities are quite different when it comes to Nigeria, Am from Ika North East, i know how we laboured and work for Dr Ifeanyi Okowa to become the Delta North senator. Right now my people are seriosly lamenting, no even thank you. We are tired of the PDP and their cronies. Am particulaly happy for the comming of APC. But the leaders are missing something important, that's the grassroot. Lets have some stateholder meeting, I will deliver the Ika nort East to you. I have the people's voice and not mine. call 08054399675
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by phildon: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2013
chino24:

See this clown..

Even if na goat wear Yoruba party flag ACN/APC as cloth..you go still hail am. Ewu

Make una take Rochas with una APC afterwards he is not a core Igbo man. He is from the north. cool
A core Ibo man is defined as a tribalistic Ibo who doesnt give a damn about credibility but his pocket. Onye aturu!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by nickalams: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2013
@ Chino osoche egbu n Ibide u guyz re jst beating Around d Bush wht kind of Sabotuas re u guyz why re bycottin from d truth wht has PDP done in dis Country pls dnt U eva speak 2 my Amiable Governor in dt Manner dt way bfore l delete u guyz from NAIRALANDER,,for ur information when U see a post tink bfore u comment cus u guyz jst comment anyhow,,,,,U hav 2 be reasonable 4 once u guyz needs 2 own up plssss

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2013
dotNaira:

But why is this same APGA that is said to be "not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation"[b] indirectly romancing with the PDP? [/b]Don't forget that Obi who is the second in command of APGA(if I am right) made it obvious his support for Jonathan who belongs to the ruling party of PDP, who in the last APGA's rally emphasized it.

If APGA really want to be taken serious, the party should stand on it own without aligning with any other party. Why is it that Okorach was 'crucified' and labeled 'political love peddler' while nothing was said of Obi even when he has ever since been puppet to the PDP?

Lastly, I don't see APGA strong enough to be the "Political Movement of the Igbos". A party that can't capture more than two states from it region, already with one of the states dumping the party. Internally not united and being manipulated by the ruling party as an easy to get puppet.

Haven't you noticed that GEJ is the only president that has fully compensated Igbos in terms of political appointments...that's why I fear that Rochas may end up being on his own by 2015.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Ebubejesus(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2013
nonsom: We south eastherners as a whole we subjected to okorocha wherever he is there we are. We respect him he is a man of vision not merely a politician.
KEPP MUTE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, JUST SAY "YOU NOT WE". WHO IS OKOROCHA? A CONFUSED FELLOW MAN THAT IS TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2013
hey speak for urself sycophant.
u and who is subjected to okorocha?
wondering y most of us make comments without consulting with our brains first?
guess he is the governor of all the eastern states abi and u are now the self imposed spokesman that speaks on behalf of all the easterners abi?
brain-less comments everywhere.

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Mekus68: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2013
Ngwakwe: As days go by, I am beginning to decode that APC is a political alliance and will never materialize to a National registered political party.

APGA, ANPP, CPC, and ACN will continue to exist in the grassroot.
For your mind abi?
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
its now a glittering fact that okorocha is an over ambitious governor who has come to tear the southeast politics apart, how could he think of merging Apga with Apc in an unholy alliance, the igbo tribe will be seen as a minority in that party and will be marginalised. It would have been better if Apga maintained its current status quo and forge ahead with the plan of strenghtening the politics of southeast within nigeria, but the overzealous nature of okorocha won't let him think, instead he went ahead to merge with Apc thereby killing the igbo presidency ambition.
The igbo man has a better future with Apga standing alone and building on the legacies of ojukwu. this man is a clear example of someone who acts before thinking as evident in the way he runs imo state, granting scholarships the state can't subsidize,giving two weeks break etc.
This man can never front for the igbo nation cause his selfishness overshadows the igbo plan 2015.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Dee60: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
PDP Panic Forum!
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Pque(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nwa oguta: Shameless governorand political prostitute.

I just wonder how d same shameless gov nd political prostitute emerged to b one of d best governor from d east nd in Nig as a whole frm view of wat he provided his state, nd wipe away d tears of evry common man within 2 yrs of his emergence as governor where as others dat are nt shameless nd nt political prostitute are dancing on a point without a better provision of progress nd development.
D gov is one of d best happenings to Imo state. D no's of future of street children nd youth he has shaped. He gave dem foresight, vision nd insight at least. Those children are d power of d future. What have u nd ur co shameful nd diplomatic friends been able to do. Anything better dan what he has done! Where he is today is what he has earlier on prepared 4 frm his earlier challenges. He is a man of vision nd ideaology dat is always abt development nd improvement if nt, his strong vision would have died as a result of d bad nd evil eggs in Imo just within his early days as governor.

His comment abt PDP governor forum, don't u think he is right? Anyway dat was just his own opinion concerning dat action. In my own view, to what end is d pdp governor forum if it is nt political (pdp), obviously bringing politics into governorship. They are two paralel lines dat don't meet, why? because one encourages view dat disfocus d other whereas governorship is abt performance, progress nd development. Why PDPGF? Why can't they wait till they meet in their party's meetings. I wonder wat dat action wil promote. It should b All governors forum without any comma or clause behind it. D pdpgf is creating marginalisatn among govs which is nt gd for our democracy, unity nd federalism. So, to wat end? is okorocha den nt right, he is speaking 4 d country nd our unity, that being what he is. Anybody that emerge as a gov. nd he is stil been push around like a baby is nt worthy to b a governor. Stand on ur ground nd do wat is just nd right.
I like d guy with d likes of babangida Aliyu, amaechi nd dier counterpart. I don't go 4 party, I go 4 ability nd skills because party is a bad news if d leader is poor.
Mind u, I'am nt an Ibo talkless been frm east or imo.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by chidi500(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
APC IS NOT FOR THE PROGRESS OF NIGERIANS.LEAVE APGA ALONE.

Best website hosting in Nigeria www.hostlinker.com
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Pque(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
jchime: its now a glittering fact that okorocha is an over ambitious governor who has come to tear the southeast politics apart, how could he think of merging Apga with Apc in an unholy alliance, the igbo tribe will be seen as a minority in that party and will be marginalised. It would have been better if Apga maintained its current status quo and forge ahead with the plan of strenghtening the politics of southeast within nigeria, but the overzealous nature of okorocha won't let him think, instead he went ahead to merge with Apc thereby killing the igbo presidency ambition.
The igbo man has a better future with Apga standing alone and building on the legacies of ojukwu. this man is a clear example of someone who acts before thinking as evident in the way he runs imo state, granting scholarships the state can't subsidize,giving two weeks break etc.
This man can never front for the igbo nation cause his selfishness overshadows the igbo plan 2015.

you speak like a man of minute brain or rather u are a man of minute brain. In dis century, ur dream is to form a party dat is only Ibo driving nd dat hails only Ibo candidate in a country of diverse culture nd religion. Dont u identify failure when u see one? What was Ojukwu's legacy if nt to diferenciate d country. If u are a man of big dream, u wil not restrict ur self to a restricted party. I'am nt saying u shld nt have an intra state or intra culture party but using ur sences, if an intra dominated culture is brought to d central or federal level or scene, where do u think they wil get to in dis modern century. U think say d rest of us come sell groundnut?
Better open ur eyes nd give ur self some atom of brain. Jonathan emerged under what party's platform, Yaradua emerged under wat party's platform, Obasanjo emerged under wat party's platform, oh may b they emerged under a tribal cultural full ideology party. Indeed u are obviously d guy dat act b4 u think. Since u need votes of pple from other region, how do u intend to get dat. Stop being foolish. I don't think u are APGA becos a sensible APGA wil nt vomit wat u are fomiting here even if wat u say is wat dey stand for, he wil keep it at d background level because there won't b anyway for u if u bring regionalisation forward. Wise up dude.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Pque(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
jchime: its now a glittering fact that okorocha is an over ambitious governor who has come to tear the southeast politics apart, how could he think of merging Apga with Apc in an unholy alliance, the igbo tribe will be seen as a minority in that party and will be marginalised. It would have been better if Apga maintained its current status quo and forge ahead with the plan of strenghtening the politics of southeast within nigeria, but the overzealous nature of okorocha won't let him think, instead he went ahead to merge with Apc thereby killing the igbo presidency ambition.

you speak like a man of minute brain or rather u are a man of minute brain. In dis century, ur dream is to form a party dat is only Ibo driving nd dat hails only Ibo candidate in a country of diverse culture nd religion. Dont u identify failure when u see one? What was Ojukwu's legacy if nt to diferenciate d country. If u are a man of big dream, u wil not restrict ur self to a restricted party. I'am nt saying u shld nt have an intra state or intra culture party but using ur sences, if an intra dominated culture is brought to d central or federal level or scene, where do u think they wil get to in dis modern century. U think say d rest of us come sell groundnut?
Better open ur eyes nd give ur self some atom of brain. Jonathan emerged under what party's platform, Yaradua emerged under wat party's platform, Obasanjo emerged under wat party's platform, oh may b they emerged under a tribal cultural full ideology party. Indeed u are obviously d guy dat act b4 u think. Since u need votes of pple from other region, how do u intend to get dat. Stop being foolish. I don't think u are APGA becos a sensible APGA wil nt vomit wat u are fomiting here even if wat u say is wat dey stand for, he wil keep it at d background level because there won't b anyway for u if u bring regionalisation forward. Wise up dude.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by mastroesco(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=nonsom]We south eastherners as a whole we subjected to okorocha wherever he is there we are. We respect him he is a man of vision not merely a politician.[/quot
e]

Which Kai Kai joint are u coming out from. Speak for urself joor.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pque:

You totally misunderstood me, the saying charity begins at home comes into play here, the igbo nation need to wark on his ideologies and towards unity before presenting itself to Nigerians, we can only achieve this if we can ride on the same train and not going into alliance with the same people that have marginalised us. ACN was able to get where they are today because they identified with their roots before coming to the federal center, all thanks to tinubu. The igbo nation cannot survive in the midst of his oppressors hence the merger won't favour us. We have to promote and Identify with ourself before asking others to identify with us hence the need to retreat Apga to ourselfs and then refiring with a common believe which will have a better impact than an Apga been sacrificed on the altar of selfish ambitions in the merger.

What was ojukwu's legacy if not to destroy Nigeria

Ojukwu never wanted to differentiate this country but at the same time he couldn't stand the sight of his people been marginalised. He wanted freedom for the eastern nigeria and not to destroy nigeria. Nigeria will have moved on if biafra was a success story.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by remzytimer: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Foolsssss! Tell us d one dt has been for d interest of Nigerian and tell us d achievement so far.....
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Okeycima: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
dotNaira:

But why is this same APGA that is said to be "not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation" indirectly romancing with the PDP? Don't forget that Obi who is the second in command of APGA(if I am right) made it obvious his support for Jonathan who belongs to the ruling party of PDP, who in the last APGA's rally emphasized it.

If APGA really want to be taken serious, the party should stand on it own without aligning with any other party. Why is it that Okorach was 'crucified' and labeled 'political love peddler' while nothing was said of Obi even when he has ever since been puppet to the PDP?

Lastly, I don't see APGA strong enough to be the "Political Movement of the Igbos". A party that can't capture more than two states from it region, already with one of the states dumping the party. Internally not united and being manipulated by the ruling party as an easy to get puppet.
dude y don't u tink b4 u talk,or maybe u r not folloing politics and u didn't notice as much dat it wasn't only GOV OBI supported GEJ wen he came out but d wwhole east and it politician.IF u can vividly remember dat dat election is d only election dat u didn't see numerous Ibo men troop out 4 presidency,and dat means ALmost all big guns in south east was in support of him.again have u ask ur self y wen rochas seek to serve as a senator 4 orlu PDP didn't give him support even with him looking 4 other post he didn't get it.TAKE IT OR LIVE IT d man I a political love peddler becos he can switch parties like tomorrow no dey and lastly IMO PDP is d only party dat looks organize and has a straight line if u don't fall in line u will fall out of line,as 4 rochas did u know dat he came to apga and equally disrespected it head or sub head whatever I.e GOV OBI by dragging sit with him on one oCcassion in imo state,dat which he did was improper and no long term apga politician can do dat not EVEN MARTIN AGBASO who handed him d apga ticket.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Okeycima: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Chukseric: @publisher,u ve 2 always look beyond party wen u r commentin on Imo politics, GEJ won in IMO doesnt make PDP 2 ve a strong taproot in imo,wat scaled thru durin dt election was individual make-up of GEJ n Rochas and nt parties involvd.from my own analyses,GEJ has nt lived up2 expectation so hs winning again wl b in doubt
oya person wey d follow imo politics whuch party 4 imo wey get GRASSROOT pass?and remember wen u talk about grass root we r talking about have people dat can influence d masses one way or anoda,SO TELL ME HOW MANY APGA get 4 imo compare to PDP....instand wey dis rochas go focus on Capturing imo and wiping away PDP in imo state he is busy showing off himself in d federal level,and mind u if not 4 d godfathers wey d previous governor get,him 4 no see rocha back becos imo people r headbent in removing PDP in dat governors seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / Killings: Stop Criminality, CAN Warns IPOB / NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.