Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. (32625 Views)

Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!! / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu- Johnson’s Figure Is DANG In This Floral Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by joyli: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Guyz what do u think?? grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by nikkyshyne(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kewl kewl
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
This girl fine sha. Everything de.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by iamtrending: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
shape-wise muah, face-wise sad
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Temmy4real1(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
She's always gud lukin.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Temismith(f): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Eh ya! I happy for her o. How was it?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2013
fellis: She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry

[size=13pt]Because God made it so.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by omaigala(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2013
grin She better start working out lest giantism sets in.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2013
This is what an African woman should look like. Call it "fat", no problem, as long as the 'fats" are in the right regions. Pregnancy is to be recommended after all, for reasons other than child-bearing.

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Feedmemore(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: This is what an African woman should look like. Call it "fat", no problem, as long as the 'fats" are in the right regions. Pregnancy is to be recommended after all, for reasons other than child-bearing.

Seconded!

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Jovanna(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Wow! She luk gorgeous! Really luv her nd her natural beauty nd talent!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Vivly(f): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2013
joyli: Guyz what do u think?? grin grin grin
This time, the figure 8 comes with a big stomach.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Afrocatalyst: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Emoticon: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: This is what an African woman should look like. Call it "fat", no problem, as long as the 'fats" are in the right regions.
100 likes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by sweetgala(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2013
This girl nah serious but-a-face . but that body ooh banging si mi Lori
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: This is what an African woman should look like. Call it "fat", no problem, as long as the 'fats" are in the right regions. Pregnancy is to be recommended after all, for reasons other than child-bearing.

This is what you have been raised to believe an African woman is supposed to look like..

African women are not Fat Cows..

Yet! Nobody wants to marry a 200 Litre woman as a wife..

African women are lazy!! Fat is unhealthy.. Use the gym!!

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by iamswizz(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2013
we dont think
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Mercy Johnson is blessed..like it or not..I love her new shape!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Ejine(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Mercy Johnson go sweet for dogggy sha.
God help me. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Mod.. Why are you deleting my posts?!

Are we here to only compliment her?!

MERCY JOHNSON LOOKS LIKE A FAT PIGGY!!!

She should hit the gym and return to her old figure.. Child Brith is not an excuse to let oneself go!

Look at Beyonce Knowles..

Mercy is in show business... She has an appearance to maintain. Lets call a spade a spade. The girl looks like a 36,000 litre tanker in that picture. And shes not even 40!

What kind of mod is here sef!! angry

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné: Mercy Johnson go sweet for dogggy sha.
God help me. lipsrsealed

God help us both.. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Kizuba: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2013
hummmm i always feel sorry for africans who keep on stressing about weight because this really shows that colonialism really suceeded in africa
why do we find a slim woman more appealing and a fat one less? .............because that is how the white people like it.
has mercy's husband complained that he no longer finds his chubby wife beautiful?

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Ejine(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

This is what you have been raised to believe an African woman is supposed to look like..

African women are not Fat Cows..

Yet! Nobody wants to marry a 200 Litre woman as a wife..

African women are lazy!! Fat is unhealthy.. Use the gym!!

Guy! Leave dis thing wey you dey form here. I'm telling you if the "200 litres" are 'allocated' in the right proportion to the right areas, then nothing stops me from hitting that, AND wifing that!

Oya, I want you to lie through your teeth and tell me you wouldn't want to smash this:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by andyanders: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Listen guys, all these shapes you are looking at, when she removes those dress she got on, you will see stretch marks all over and the bombom go get stretch marks. bosom will have stretch marks.

Cloths covers so many things for body. These shapes you are looking at is not the way they look inside.
You can only access the beauty of a woman when she is naked. Let us forget this so called face and cloths. There are ladies with great physic and structure and their faces are not all that sharp but great body.
Most of these ladies, by the time they remove their brazier, you will see how their bosom will drop like 20 feet slippers.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Sweetapple007(f): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Her borst is too big making her look like a mother.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné:

Guy! Leave dis thing wey you dey form here. I'm telling you if the "200 litres" are 'allocated' in the right proportion to the right areas, then nothing stops me from hitting that, AND wifing that!

Oya, I want you to lie through your teeth and tell me you wouldn't want to smash this:

Nwokem, why are you making this matter personal na?! grin grin

Ngwa, inbox me her pin, let me verify her allocations.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by ajanaku2(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Those breas'ts are filled with Milk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.