Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism (11277 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by ziondante: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2013
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by marvelousabah(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
1st i hate black SA'ns for killin dier fellow black brds for no reason lyk d way dey killd dube claimin dey tught he was a nigerian whch mean dey kill oda black migrant in dier country forgetin dat it ws d sam ppl dat dey ar killin ar d sam ppl who helpd dem wen d white SA'ns was sloughterin dem in dier own country nw dey ar free,d ungreatful bastards stil find pleasur in killin dier own blacks secondly pistorius dad is jst bluphin becs i dnt si ricist mov in his cliams,d gal in question is a whit so wats d chant,all d sam we african's nid to stop our ricist act and jelousy it's nt gud for d health of d continent.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by musiwa10: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2013
F
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2013
musiwa10: the all the white should move to Yorubaland from south africa.. we dont have problem . they will give you land.

this is what Britain built many years ago in Yorubaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIb23acVxBE
sad sad
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by OmerianConsult: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by paris10: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2013
eddy1977: I totally agree with henke pistorius.
Black people are the most racist people in the world. And black south Africans are even worse.not only are they racists,they are also xenophobic.
Have you seen what they do to other african immigrants?

I have been to south africa many times. My last trip was last November. And i can testify that those black south africans,especially the political leaders are very racists.

Henke pistorius is telling the truth. White south Africans should open their eyes because those savagez hate them with a passion. If i was a white south African i would do just like henke. Buy my guns and bullets and wait for those savages.

Won't accuse you of anything, but let me educate you. Have you heard about reverse racism? I guess not; this seek to redress social inequalities and also to remove discrimination that minority group (blacks) may already face.

Now, when you say black people are the most racist people on earth, I guess you're referring to how you've been treated by a few blacks you've come across. But let me burst your bubble, have you been to the states or Europe, especially the so-called UK? You'll be amazed how not only blacks but other non-white people are being treated. Your appearance on itself would mitigate the hospitality you receive. And regardless of your position or personality, white people still hate your gut.

For more than a century, blacks (especially) Africans, endured a torrid debasement and torture from your people. And whilst they were being transported to the US and other EU countries for slavery purpose, millions of them died a violent death. They were stocked in shelves, chained and told to defecate and urinate on one another until they reach destination. 500 millions of them choked on their vomit and millions of others died before reaching destination.

Black South Africans are too lenient. Although they terrorize your white people (Afrikaans), they however still lavish in poverty. The poverty that was created by the families of the likes of 'the Pistorius' and others. Remember Apartheid? Well, technically, that's still fresh in the minds of millions SA. However, this discussion shouldn't be that of race, but that of a killer. Remember, Oscar din't murder a black person, he killed a fellow-white countrymen.

5 Likes

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by omo9ja1(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2013
his comment are all wrong at this very point in time his playing polity when everyone knew what his son did was wrong, but there you go again in African anything can happen

shameless old man
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by chessguru1(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
KINGwax: u are probably 1 in a Billion if u a re not xenophobic as a south African. Your racism stretches beyond the whites cos u plainly discriminate among your fellow black brothers!!!
I knw ds cos I av enuff friends in SA, both sexes and we quarel everytime!!!
You southies and ghanians are supposed to be on the same roof. The hocuspocus abt ur behavior is u think u're inferior, when in the real sense, it is purely a sense of inferiority.
But our corrupt officials are d one puttin d wrong word into ur mouth.
[B] FIY: ilike d americans, I dnt think Nigerians give a slim fucck!!![/b]
Hahaha broda seriously we don't oo. Especially whn it comes 2 ghana. Its only online u feel any sense of animosity btw naija and ghana..on d streets, men no one gives a Bleep about ghana o, or any other country 4 that matter. Half the time, No one has the time.grin
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Ejine(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
musiwa10: all the white should move to Yorubaland from south africa.. we dont have problem . they will give you land.

this is what Britain built many years ago in Yorubaland.

Why do you guys always love being coons though?

I remember the other day when nolongTin opened a thread glorifying and worshipping white women while trying to put down black women, until MzDarkSkin and the others took him to the cleaners..

Oh wait... I almost forgot it was Musiwa I was replying...

Never mind.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Just as i would say to any black person and their supporters who know they're guilty and decide to pay the race card,

Get over it. You commited the crime, to be a man amd do the time. Period.

And of all ppl to talk about racism, no white south african should even open their mouths about the issue whem prior to 1993 many of them enjoyed being part of the "upper caste".

Foh. neither he nor his son, have my sympathy.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by paris10: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Ejiné:

I remember the other thread where nolongTin opened a thread glorifying and worshipping white women while trying to put down black women, until MzDarkSkin and the others took him to the cleaners..

Never mind.

Do you mind these miscreants? Pls don't. Let them continue to display their open ignorance. Just yesterday, an 8 year old black Alton primary pupil was handcuffed and detained for 2 hours in the Alton district of New Hamshire here in the state. Who was responsible? Ofcourse her white principle. A white pupil misbehave, she's a spoilt child; A black pupil misbehave, she's a nigg** and need to be restrained with an handcuff.

2 Likes

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Ejiné:

I remember the other thread where nolongTin opened a thread glorifying and worshipping white women while trying to put down black women, until MzDarkSkin and the others took him to the cleaners..

Never mind.

Lol.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2013
The man is grived, I understand his pain but justice must take its place.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
paris10:

Do you mind these miscreants? Pls don't. Let them continue to display their open ignorance. Just yesterday, an 8 year old black Alton primary pupil was handcuffed and detained for 2 hours in the Alton district of New Hamshire here in the state. Who was responsible? Ofcourse her white principle. A white pupil misbehave, she's a spoilt child; A black pupil misbehave, she's a nigg** and need to be restrained with an handcuff.

Exactly.
If if REAL VICTIMS of hate crimes and discrimination speak up they are instantly told to "forgive and forget" or to move on while others who have no problems until they dont have their way will scream "reversed racism". grin

I swear. Some times i wish i had my own planet. Lol i am getting tired of humans and their ways. tongue
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Ayoobscom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Even at the loudest voice against discriminatory behaviors,racism has survived into modern mentality as responsibility perpetrated in cowardly manners worse than the open shackles of yesteryears.But the complaint here is seeking a blame to cover a shameful crime
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
paris10:

Won't accuse you of anything, but let me educate you. Have you heard about reverse racism? I guess not; this seek to redress social inequalities and also to remove discrimination that minority group (blacks) may already face.

Now, when you say black people are the most racist people on earth, I guess you're referring to how you've been treated by a few blacks you've come across. But let me burst your bubble, have you been to the states or Europe, especially the so-called UK? You'll be amazed how not only blacks but other non-white people are being treated. Your appearance on itself would mitigate the hospitality you receive. And regardless of your position or personality, white people still hate your gut.

For more than a century, blacks (especially) Africans, endured a torrid debasement and torture from your people. And whilst they were being transported to the US and other EU countries for slavery purpose, millions of them died a violent death. They were stocked in shelves, chained and told to defecate and urinate on one another until they reach destination. 500 millions of them choked on their vomit and millions of others died before reaching destination.

Black South Africans are too lenient. Although they terrorize your white people (Afrikaans), they however still lavish in poverty. The poverty that was created by the families of the likes of 'the Pistorius' and others. Remember Apartheid? Well, technically, that's still fresh in the minds of millions SA. However, this discussion shouldn't be that of race, but that of a killer. Remember, Oscar din't murder a black person, he killed a fellow-white countrymen.

You deserve an award for this epic post.
You have made my morning sir. Nothing but truth and facts in your write up. Big up. smiley
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by sweetcheecks(f): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
eddy1977:

I didnt not mention your name. You maybe the exception to the general rule. Also, i am not a Nigerian.never even been anywhere close to Nigeria.

If you are truly a South African woman,then you are either telling a lie about South African bigotry and xenophobia, or you are in denial.
The whole world watched in awe as black South Africans savagely attacked hopeless Zimbabweans and Somalis.they even threatened to do worse.
My friends in Capetown lived in constant fear inside their houses because of these wicked people. My own brother was attacked in midday with knives by a mob of xenophobic black South Africans in 2010. He was rushed to a nearby hospital.

I know those people. I lived with them. They are bigots.

Again,there is a section of other South Africans who do not condone those actions.but they are in the minority.you may be in that group.the few,the proud ones.
But the other millions of xhosas,zuluz,sothos etc... Are very evil. God save us from them.

What are you then if you are not Nigerian? Why are you hiding your nationality?
I have news for you and please listen carefully. . . ******Phuck off! You, your secret nationality and Henk Pistoriuos, his family and anyone else think like him. Don't ever come back to SA its good you left. angry

1 Like

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by sweetcheecks(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
KINGwax: u are probably 1 in a Billion if u are not xenophobic as a south African. Your racism stretches beyond the whites cos u plainly discriminate among your fellow black brothers!!!
I knw ds cos I av enuff friends in SA, both sexes and we quarel everytime!!!
You southies and ghanians are supposed to be on the same roof. The hocuspocus abt ur behavior is u think u're inferior, when in the real sense, it is purely a sense of inferiority.
But our corrupt officials are d one puttin d wrong word into ur mouth.
FIY: ilike d americans, I dnt think Nigerians give a slim fucck!!!
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What are you then if you are not Nigerian? Why are you hiding your nationality?
I have news for you and please listen carefully. . . ******Phuck off! You, your secret nationality and Henk Pistoriuos, his family and anyone else think like him. Don't ever come back to SA its good you left. angry
undecided undecided undecided I'm not suprised
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by vandarsar(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nah, he's not sick! Whites are been discriminated against in SA.

But I have to say they are architect of their own problem, they started apartheid in the first place which has reduced black to nothing than rogues and political tugs.

ANC has no point, they,ve consistently shown their political ineptitude and I watch on as SA starts their own African Journey of poverty and infrastructure decay.

free13: This man is sick.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Manred: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
eddy1977:

I didnt not mention your name. You maybe the exception to the general rule. Also, i am not a Nigerian.never even been anywhere close to Nigeria.

If you are truly a South African woman,then you are either telling a lie about South African bigotry and xenophobia, or you are in denial.
The whole world watched in awe as black South Africans savagely attacked hopeless Zimbabweans and Somalis.they even threatened to do worse.
My friends in Capetown lived in constant fear inside their houses because of these wicked people. My own brother was attacked in midday with knives by a mob of xenophobic black South Africans in 2010. He was rushed to a nearby hospital.

I know those people. I lived with them. They are bigots.

Again,there is a section of other South Africans who do not condone those actions.but they are in the minority.you may be in that group.the few,the proud ones.
But the other millions of xhosas,zuluz,sothos etc... Are very evil. God save us from them.
ur not far 4rm d truth
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by vandarsar(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Have u stayed in Nigeria @ some point? Your post didn't suggest you're a south African. As for the topic, how about you give us your genuine opinion devoid of prejudice ?

animari: (I am a white south african woman) evil goes where its welcome and it doesn't discriminate- SA's general atmosphere is violent and phobias abound through the entire spectrum of the people-please stop the hate** I believe most humans really want peace - a home-food and love- fighting hate with hate is futile- spread the love** we are all acountable for our own deeds to a God who doesn't discriminate**
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by omonnakoda: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
You just killed English shocked
In what way? Explain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Group Drums Support For Phil Murphy's Re-election As New Jersey Governor / Usa Economy Is Falling / US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.