Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. (6120 Views)

Buy ''acca" Materials (bpp Or Kaplan) And Video Lectures / Help With Barrons Gmat / Help With Barrons Gmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have the latest editions 2012/2013 of these books. If you are considering studying in the US at undergrad or graduate level? Then you may need to take at least one of these exams.

SAT: For undergraduate studies.
GRE: For graduate studies in almost all fields except business and finance related courses.
GMAT: Required for admission into business schools or some Masters programs involving Business and Finance.
TOEFL: Required from international students, though some schools may waive this requirement especially if you've shown proficiency in the English Language via your English/verbal & essay scores in the other standardized exams.

When preparing for these exams, TIME & QUALITY OF PREPARATORY MATERIAL(s) are very important. It is recommended that you get ur test Prep materials early and familiarize yourself properly with the exam before taking it.

Currently, i have Barrons & Kaplan in stock and these two publishers are among the Grand masters of the game when it comes to Standardized test Prep material. All Books Come with CD-ROMs.

NOTE: I DO NOT REGISTER PEOPLE FOR ANY OF THESE TESTS & I AM NOT AN AGENT.

Mine is to sell the books to you and also give you free advice & guidance regarding timelines for test preparation/application for admission. I could also suggest schools you may wish to check out. Google is there for you to do lots of homework yourself though smiley

PRICELIST.
[size=14pt]
+ GMAT
Kaplan - N4,000

+ TOEFL iBT
Barrons 13th Edition - N5,000
Kaplan 4th Edition - N4,500[/size]

*last copies of the TOEFL iBT books with me have just been booked this morning 10/3. Will edit this post once i lay my hands on fresh copies*

[size=14pt]+ SAT
Kaplan 2012 - N5,500
Barrons - N6,000

+ GRE
Barrons - N4,000
Kaplan - N4,000[/size]

Delivery to home or office within Lagos (excluding Ikeja, Alausa & environs*) attracts extra cost except when customer purchases 3 books and above**.

* - Delivery to Home or office or anywhere around Ikeja /Alausa is FREE irrespective of quantity of books ordered.
** - Delivery to addresses within Lagos when customer purchases 2 books MAY be Free depending on Customer's location & proximity to Ikeja/Alausa.

Call Lanre on 08026591393 to place your order.
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Happy Birthday to Nairaland[/size] smiley
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=16pt]Books available. Delivery is free depending on location.[/size]
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Link to free powerprep II GRE software download directly from ETS

http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/prepare/powerprep2

Gruber's Complete GRE Guide (very good book)- Large file, about 35MB

http://www.4shared.com/get/uz6K4IAz/Grubers_Complete_GRE_Guide_201.html
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Hi,

Sorry i won't be taking any more orders as I'll be out of the country for a few weeks. However, I shall definitely have access to the internet and will still be fairly active on nairaland. Anyone needing advice is also free to PM me. I shall post links to more free resources online as I come across them. Old customers, thanks for your patronage, potential new customers, thanks for your understanding smiley

Cheers.
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2013
PING!!! I just PMed you... Pls reply. Thanks smiley
Re: Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. by FindOut(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2013
coefoe: PING!!! I just PMed you... Pls reply. Thanks smiley

Hi smiley, Just replied ur PM. U can send a message now. Thanks.

Note tho: Still out of Naija o.....till end of the month at the earliest.

(1) (Reply)

Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... / Essay Help / Ged Test Centre In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.