Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina (1701 Views)

Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Weird But True: A Brazilian Woman Gives Birth To A Two Headed Baby / 2-headed Baby Born In Ghana.(warning: Disturbing Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by omodapson(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2013
A 19 years old mother delivers baby with two heads in Nothern Nigeria.

Residents of Malumfashi local government area of Kastina state were on Tuesday thrown into confusion following the mysterious birth of a baby with two heads by a 19-year-old housewife, Zainab Dahiru.

It was gathered that the weird and horrible looking baby was delivered with two heads, with the mouth occupying the centre of the head region.

DailyPost observed that the strange creature was Zainab’s first child and was delivered at Malumfashi General Hospital.

When contacted, the hospital authorities confirmed that the mother was doing fine but refused to make further comment on the strange delivery.
It was gathered that the mother and the child had since been referred to Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital for a better medical attention, considering the complications involved.

Reacting to the mysterious delivery, the father of the child, Mallam Dahiru Umar, a petty trader, called on government and well-wishers to support his family as he is financially incapable to seek further medical treatment.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/06/19-year-old-girl-delivers-baby-with-two-heads-in-northern-nigeria-photo/
Re: Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by munmight(f): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2013
It's a pity though, but what are they going to do about it?I dn't think the baby can survive any surgery. My opinion
Re: Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by omodapson(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2013
The chances of survival is slim. Doctors should just help take the baby out of his misery. Sad though. sad
Re: Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by k4kenny(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2013
I don't understand, are they conjoined twins with 2 heads on one body or what? If so, then no surgery can work for the baby. Can't even imagine what d baby looks like. Didn't they detect the 2 heads during scan? Its really sad though sad
Re: Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by dominique(f): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2013
Looks more like a large tumour on the face to me. Could be operated on in future but chances of survival are pretty slim, I salute the hospital's discretion tho.

It was gathered that the weird and horrible
looking baby was delivered with two heads,
with the mouth occupying the centre of the
head region.

I just hate the way the baby was described in this article, even went on to call him strange creature in the next paragrah haba!

Re: Mother Delivers A 2 Headed Baby In Katsina by dominique(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Oops, just realised there's already a thread on this topic (my bad tongue)

www.nairaland.com/1215961/three-headed-baby-delivered-katsina

(1)

How Often Should Sponge Be Used When Bathing? / 7 Signs You May Be Diabetic / Chloramphenicol And Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.