Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left (17853 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies / 20 Employers, 50 Open Positions In Nigeria, Get A Job Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by succelo: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abeg am interested ooo... :Di get MSc in Minting&Printing cheesy
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by yemmy19(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
albacete: Is this a joke or what?
Deadline was on 7th May 2012 and it made frontpage today.
So what are we supposed to do? Turn back the hands of time?

I hope someone has not been smoking weed lately.. undecided undecided
Not only weed,added with skunk
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by Lero15(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
For Godz sake we r in 2013
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by chukwudaru(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Babymumsy]

Private
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by kagel: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
seeun: n furtherance of CBN’s drive to reform the Financial Services industry and deliver a stable financial system, the Central Bank is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated Nigerians to fill various positions in the Financial System Stability Directorate. The FSS Directorate seeks to recruit individuals into the following departments:

Banking Supervision: This department has the mandate to conduct of off-site surveillance and on-site examination of Deposit Money Banks, Specialized Institutions Credit Registry Bureau, and related institutions. It also oversees the development of standards for examinations and consolidated supervision

Financial Policy and Regulation: This department has the mandate to develop and implement policies & regulations aimed at ensuring financial system stability and licensing & approvals for banks and other financial institutions

The Central Bank of Nigeria is an employer of choice offering prospective applicants the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and progressive environment.

Application Process: To apply, please visit http://www.fssrecruitment.com

Applications will close 12 noon (GMT + 1) on Monday 7 May, 2012.

[b]Ololdo! '"application will close 12 noon on monday 7 may 2012" and you are sending it today
agbaya 7 march 2013, you see your life deceiver ntoooo!!!!
[/b]tongue
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by yuzedo: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Super-MOD Gawk or Masterstroke? grin

Meanwhile, see all the jobless people applicants rushing to quickly apply for CBN job!
Even some people wey be Director for private company dey follow their subordinate Graduate-trainees drag CBN job! cheesy
..... If your boss asks you to keep away from computer till June, just know he is a destiny killer! grin
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by vision2050: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
chukwudaru: pls can any one update me on hw to register a company name, and also hw much will it cost me... Pls i need a real update.
which type of company? I hope nobi ammunition manufacture company? grin
chukwudaru: pls can any one update me on hw to register a company name, and also hw much will it cost me... Pls i need a real update.
which type of company? I hope nobi ammunition manufacture company?
Re: Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left by vision2050: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
which type of company? I hope nobi ammunition manufacture company?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out / Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.