Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (50102 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Nelson Or Kim K.? / Can You Wear A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2013
elampiro: Yvonne has a dream shape. If I were a woman, I will want such a shape. She was not like this before, she worked herself into it, and it so cool with her height, hips and beauty. How she did it, one cannot tell. Even Nadia was bigger than this before.

Any nairaland babe with such a shape and beauty as Yvonne?

DEM PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND.

I know Yvonne very very well.
I have seen better Nairaland girls in bikini who have better figures than Yvonne.
In fact I have more attractive legs than Yvonne's legs. grin
Seeing is believing.
See my http://africanbeauty..com/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2013
girlyly: anytime,anyday, any minute,any second,yvonne can not and never be compared to nadia. she's so on top and keeps rocking! Nadia looks better and healthier in da bikini
You just earned my espousal on that
I wonder how people can compare her with super model nadia..it's ridiculous
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
You just earned my espousal on that
I wonder how people can compare her with super model nadia..it's ridiculous
[size=18pt]THANK YOU JARE.

I suspect most of these Yvonne threads have been sponsored by her pimps.[/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2013
Yvonne Nelson will not make heads turn in Yaba market without her extreme make up.
And she also bleached.

The following photograph is Vivian, a Nairaland babe and a student of Benue State University, Makurdi and looking at her just like she is you don't need magnifying glasses to know that she is hotter than Yvonne and she is also taller. And there are many others I know personally on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by elampiro(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Orikinla:

DEM PLENTY FOR NAIRALAND.

I know Yvonne very very well.
I have seen better Nairaland girls in bikini who have better figures than Yvonne.
In fact I have more attractive legs than Yvonne's legs. grin
Seeing is believing.
See my http://africanbeauty..com/

''you have more attractive legs than Yvonne''

Your profile shows that you are a man.

Secondly, you are promoting your blog.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by elampiro(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Orikinla: Yvonne Nelson will not make heads turn in Yaba market without her extreme make up.
And she also bleached.

The following photograph is Vivian, a Nairaland babe and a student of Benue State University, Makurdi and looking at her just like she is you don't need magnifying glasses to know that she is hotter than Yvonne and she is also taller. And there are many others I know personally on Nairaland.

She is cool, but give her some pounded yam, she will explode.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2013
Have you seen Yvonne in real life? If you did then u wud know u are talking out of your ass. Yvonne nelson has not bleached either. Its camera n lighting that makes her appear lighter. Just take a look at the house of Gold trailer she is definately not bleached. The girl you posted is pretty but she is not prettier than Yvonne. (quote author=Orikinla]Yvonne Nelson will not make heads turn in Yaba market without her extreme make up.
And she also bleached.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by CocoLoca(f): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Nadia, no doubt!

...... But i look better than both of them! wink cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by vislabraye(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Let them catwalk in my parlor and I'll find out smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by 1dickatatime: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2013
God knows I don't like narrow a.s.s girls, the two of them no make meaning to me.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Nadisco kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by sanchez0: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2013
glorified prostitutes.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by elampiro(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2013
CocoLoca: Nadia, no doubt!

...... But i look better than both of them! wink cool

Babe, let's see you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by toyibabe(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Cornel88: Uche Jombo is better than both jor.
simple question mba, beginning of failure, besides how does change d fact hv not seen my money
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2013
elampiro:

''you have more attractive legs than Yvonne''

Your profile shows that you are a man.

Secondly, you are promoting your blog.

My legs are beautiful enough to contest for hot legs and not Yvonne's scrawny legs. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Selasie_D: Have you seen Yvonne in real life? If you did then u wud know u are talking out of your ass. Yvonne nelson has not bleached either. Its camera n lighting that makes her appear lighter. Just take a look at the house of Gold trailer she is definately not bleached. The girl you posted is pretty but she is not prettier than Yvonne. (quote author=Orikinla]Yvonne Nelson will not make heads turn in Yaba market without her extreme make up.
And she also bleached.

The Nairaland girl did not bleach.
Yvonne has been toning over the years.
Have you seen her on locations without make up and make over?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Lmao@a Guy writing some bullshit like that grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by kandiikane(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: mtcheew....Isn't it funny how it's okay to call slim girls skeletons and all sorta names but when "meaty" girls are called fat, then one gets crucified.

SMH....silly minded men

THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2013
NO BE YVONNE BE DIS?
DID ONE FIT WIN BEAUTY PAGEANT? grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by kandiikane(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Orikinla: NO BE YVONNE BE DIS?
DID ONE FIT WIN BEAUTY PAGEANT? grin

Did they pay you to spoil her market?

She has money now so looks better.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
adaobi123: both look good but yvonne nelson is like......so in your face
do u smoke weed?lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by sylve11: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
These chicks nor go bad to . . . . lipsrsealed cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by miccodb(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
which one is yvonne and wich is nadia?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by CocoLoca(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
elampiro:

Babe, let's see you.
Do models show themselves for free? tongue Pay me for an appearance.. cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
CocoLoca:
Do models show themselves for free? tongue Pay me for an appearance.. cheesy

^-Hoeish Tendencies.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nonybb: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gosh... gaynian filthy swines, they stink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by innersecret(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
nadia Buhari is hotter and sexy,but wait oooo na buhari daughter be that?smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
innersecret: nadia Buhari is hotter and sexy,but wait oooo na buhari daughter be that?smiley
no be only buhari na good luck jonathan
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Onuokwu: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Which of them is Nadia Buari and which is Yvonne Nelson? Not that it matters, they both should stay away from bikinis!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
ufotuko: do u smoke weed?lol
no
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
i love them both, i prefer vyone in bikini nt nadia all d same dey re both beautiful ladies. I ve vyonne type of body ,i ll post my pix soonest and i love it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
miccodb: which one is yvonne and wich is nadia?
the first lady is yvonne meanwhile d other is nadia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.